PDA

View Full Version : Koolertron for Rover 75?

mrsimon
6th July 2012, 07:35
Has anyone fitted or know anything about this one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolertron-Navigation-Touchscreen-Bluetooth-Function/dp/B004INP2NA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_2

:}

Canonite
6th July 2012, 08:07

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolertron-Navigation-Touchscreen-Bluetooth-Function/dp/B004INP2NA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_2

Get one of Radioguys DD units instead. He's a member on here and will look after you ;)

Radioguy
7th July 2012, 17:11

Hi there , That one is NOT For the MG , It is a Universal unit with an MG Facia

For about the same money you can get one designed for the MG R's and we have sold over 600 units mostly o members on here !

Our website www.autogpsdvds.com

Cheers

Sean

coolcat
21st July 2012, 16:57
Get one of Radioguys DD units instead. He's a member on here and will look after you ;)

Seconded:D
Proven units and great service from Sean:bowdown:

Submarineman
13th April 2015, 22:41
Hi guys,
I have been reviewing the posts and electronic merchants but cannot find what I am looking for, maybe one of our members can help? I want to fit a Sat Nav, reversing camera and have Bluetooth telephony (IPhone) capability but also be able to connect to the current CD Changer - any ideas are welcomed

spyder
13th April 2015, 22:47
Click on Radioguys link below, you cannot get better for our cars.:}

wooly12345
13th April 2015, 22:52
Hi guys,
I have been reviewing the posts and electronic merchants but cannot find what I am looking for, maybe one of our members can help? I want to fit a Sat Nav, reversing camera and have Bluetooth telephony (IPhone) capability but also be able to connect to the current CD Changer - any ideas are welcomed

For the functions you've requested I'm not really too sure why you'd ever want a CD changer that links to the unit? The ones available will have memory to store tens of thousands of songs using flash memory, wouldn't you rather have more space in the glovebox? I know I would :shrug:

Submarineman
15th April 2015, 17:36
Reached out to Radioguy, looking to get Navall3. Woolley - agree with your comment on CD Changer. Thanks:duh:

wooly12345
15th April 2015, 19:59
Pleasure! Let me know what you think of it

spyder
15th April 2015, 20:30
Reached out to Radioguy, looking to get Navall3. Woolley - agree with your comment on CD Changer. Thanks:duh:

I have transferred my tapes :eek: and Cd's onto DVD's as MP3's. Pop it into the DVD slot and you have as many songs as one would have on a CD changer anyway.

Craig

Radioguy
15th April 2015, 21:10

Hi Grant Not sure if you sent but I didn't receive any PM's or Emails

My Email is [email protected]

Welcome !

Sean (Aka RadioGuy)