PDA

View Full Version : Rover/MG Ex Owners Get Another £10 Million!

JohnDotCom
29th November 2006, 18:21
Most shocked today to read (Most National Dailys) that the Phoenix 4 (Ex Rover Owners) are to receive another £10million pounds (£2.5 Million each) From the Rover Fianance company they set up seperately.

How discusting that they get yet more money after causing the loss of so many jobs and nothing left in the Pension Fund! :suckers:

Jamie
29th November 2006, 18:33
They made sure their own pensions were ok though.......stinks......the trouble is the British public have short memories....I seem to remember a rather famous newspaper tycoon raiding his employees pensions...and a well known injury claims company whos boss abdocated with millions of £ of peoples cash and pension funds!

The government dont seem to care.....I also note in the news that there is a strong probability that TVR is going be shipped overseas.....another great british motor company being snatched from beneath us whilst the MP's sit on there big fat arses congratulating themselve on how they have kept inflation down but missing the fact that british manufacturing has disolved like disprin in water.

Grrrr

Jamie

Pete
29th November 2006, 18:43
Astonishingly there are some people out there who actually supported the tripe-infested statement the P4 belched out after the company went to the wall. Something about them safeguarding jobs for a further 4 years iirc. Yeah right, more like getting their sums right for the crash.

Phil
29th November 2006, 18:57
If they had any kind of conciences that money would be going straight to the workers.

Simon
29th November 2006, 19:08
Yeah, TVR is now Rusian owned and looks like they could be moving production overseas (so I read somewhere, but I forget where, so this may be incorrect).

As for Pheonix Four, I say :flame::rant:

JP53
29th November 2006, 20:23
Astonishingly there are some people out there who actually supported the tripe-infested statement the P4 belched out after the company went to the wall. Something about them safeguarding jobs for a further 4 years iirc. Yeah right, more like getting their sums right for the crash.

They went from hero to zero in the space of a day!
I think anyone who works hard at starting or running a company deserves to get well rewarded, however if the company fails then they should suffer along with the rest of the work force. It was terrible to see all those people lose their jobs and it was made worse because of how the P4 seem to have come out laughing. :mad:

windrush
30th November 2006, 07:09
Words just fail me:puke: