PDA

View Full Version : MOT update

actros
20th November 2007, 19:05
Well the blue dream sail through the mot no probs at all :clap::clap::band:its:sunny:again

Phil
20th November 2007, 19:06
Well done, but did you expect anything else??:)

ragitty
20th November 2007, 19:09
Well done Brian, but then you knew you would be ok your car looks brand new;)

Tom Collins
20th November 2007, 19:12
We knew it would be ok Brian. Fred told me he gave it the once over last week.:)

actros
20th November 2007, 19:13
Well done, but did you expect anything else??:)NO Phil but you never know with the mot tester these day, not putting them all in the same pot, but you get some just to try and make money out of you.

sworks
20th November 2007, 19:47
NO Phil but you never know with the mot tester these day, not putting them all in the same pot, but you get some just to try and make money out of you.

you need to find a tester that owns a 75 :wink2:

willshot
21st November 2007, 08:35
Well done , Brian. That's that for another year. :lol::lol:

crofts
22nd January 2008, 17:57
NO Phil but you never know with the mot tester these day, not putting them all in the same pot, but you get some just to try and make money out of you.

Good news Bri. know what you mean.
Of all places have done mine at Nationwide for 2 MOT's now. Discounted first time & last time no offer so i said "no discount for pensioners" ( be surprised how often this works). "No" he said but if you have a Tesco card 20% off.......... so I won on that !
Nice helpful mechanic who now knows my car.
Just watch those brake pipes Bri, it's often the first failure on our cars !

actros
22nd January 2008, 19:14
Good news Bri. know what you mean.
Of all places have done mine at Nationwide for 2 MOT's now. Discounted first time & last time no offer so i said "no discount for pensioners" ( be surprised how often this works). "No" he said but if you have a Tesco card 20% off.......... so I won on that !
Nice helpful mechanic who now knows my car.
Just watch those brake pipes Bri, it's often the first failure on our cars !NATIONWIDE have a promotion on at the moment you can take a cover out for the MOT if it fails the cost is £29.99 and covers you up to £650 if it fails on any thing. Had mine in today to have the plugs changed. Just a ??? can anybody tell me on top of plug 1 & 4 there is a small box with wires going into them what are they.:drool4:

Lates
22nd January 2008, 19:40
you sure its not plugs 1 & 3 ;)

actros
22nd January 2008, 19:44
you sure its not plugs 1 & 3 ;)no its 1 & 4 Mr Lates the 2 end ones

Lates
22nd January 2008, 19:47
no its 1 & 4 Mr Lates the 2 end ones

You need to be posting images bri, my head is fried for one day :o

Wont mention I was thinking K16 :getmecoat: