PDA

View Full Version : Our next Caldecotte arms meet! 26th August

Petetourer
26th July 2012, 12:00
Hi all!!!!!! :D

Well I kinda figured that it's time for us to have another meet at the Caldecotte Arms.... :shrug:

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Once again Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence, so All the usual T4 services will be availible along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information.. ;)

Steve916 has a guy that is also offering us a great deal dependant on how much interest we get

He is offering us an Air Con re gas for just £25.00!!!! If you are interested in this at all then please make your interest known on this thread. Once we have numbers we can confirm his attendance... This is a great offer and my thanks go out to Steve916 for sorting this one out for us...

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsquare/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

Table has been booked for 13:30 For those that do not know this is a place where you order your food at the till with your table number. Try and keep to groups of 2 or 4 as you get 2 meals for £10.00 ;)

1) Petetourer -- Eating + A/C Recharge
2) Phil-T4
3) Stevesav -- Eating+ A/C Recharge
4) Steve916 -- Eating
5) Woof25 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
6) Jake -- Eating (Hopefully)
7) Gatekeeper -- Eating + A/C Recharge
8) Trophy Blue Tourer + 1 -- Eating + A/C Recharge (The Other halves car)
9) Hertsrik -- A/C Recharge
10) Suffolk Boy + A/C Recharge
11) Flying Banana -- Eating + A/C Recharge
12) Typhoon190 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
13) Colin David Day -- Eating
14) Bernard -- Eating
15) Reggie IV The Black Pearl - Eating + A/C Recharge (Also wants to chat to you Double Din Owners)
16) Chrislloydie + 1 Eating + 2 A/C Recharges (1 x Ford Galaxy)
17) Shiner + 3 -- Eating
18) Vaultsman + 1 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
19) Paul Searle
20) Testdasi -- Eating
21) Andymk -- Eating + A/C Regas
22) Mert -- Possibly Eating
23) Walbor +1 -- Eating
24) Father Christmas
25) KDA4G -- Eating + A/C Regas

stevesav
26th July 2012, 13:30
Put me down as well please Pete, & for eating:}.

Steve916
26th July 2012, 14:35
Me too mate and eating too:}

Steve916
26th July 2012, 14:58
Pete, remember to let me know if you want my mate to come over with his aircon regassing equipment. He'll need to know roughly how many, so he knows how much gas to bring;)

Petetourer
26th July 2012, 15:06
Pete, remember to let me know if you want my mate to come over with his aircon regassing equipment. He'll need to know roughly how many, so he knows how much gas to bring;)

Oh Yeah!!!! I forgot about that!!! :o:o

I will add it in and see what interest we get... I would be in for one!!! :D

Steve916
26th July 2012, 15:12
Oh Yeah!!!! I forgot about that!!! :o:o

I will add it in and see what interest we get... I would be in for one!!! :D

£25 per car if interested. This is no DIY job, it's the properly measured removal and refilling too.

stevesav
26th July 2012, 15:16
£25 per car if interested. This is no DIY job, it's the properly measured removal and refilling too.

I would be interested as well mate.

Petetourer
26th July 2012, 15:18

Have added this to the 1st post mate...

Thanks for sorting this for us... :bowdown:

Let's hope we get a good amount of interest...

I may put a post into the general forum to give it some more coverage :shrug:
Will see how it goes... ;)

Woof25
26th July 2012, 15:50
Put me down as attending and eating pete and as i havent had the aircon regassed in 3 y,rs might be a good idea to do it there

Petetourer
26th July 2012, 16:21
Put me down as attending and eating pete and as i havent had the aircon regassed in 3 y,rs might be a good idea to do it there

You have been added... Will be good to see you again mate... :D

Heathrowsteve
26th July 2012, 22:09
Damn...... can't make that one as I will be on one of my fortnightly commutes to Kent. Want to tie in some Kent meets if I can

Gate Keeper
27th July 2012, 08:05
add me in + 1 for the meal.

I am having my A/C problems, leakages etc done next week under the warranty otherwise I would go for the deal, bargain!!!

Trophy Blue Tourer
27th July 2012, 09:06
Yeh go on then work requirements allowing!!

Stick me down!!

Andy

Petetourer
27th July 2012, 09:43
add me in + 1 for the meal.

I am having my A/C problems, leakages etc done next week under the warranty otherwise I would go for the deal, bargain!!!

Great Stuff mate... Will be good to see a new face :D

Stick me down!!

Andy

Good stuff Andy.... Will be great to see you again... You had better be finished with the T4 by then :D:D:D :getmecoat:

stevesav
27th July 2012, 09:51

Stick me down!!

Andy

Try not to be late this time.:D:D:D

beejay
27th July 2012, 13:37
Blast it!!!, will be in Yorkshire that weekend:mad:

pricey
27th July 2012, 15:32
Hi Pete
Slight problem as we have family coming over so i will probalby only be able to stay till lunch.
I would like to come and have a/c regas plus book a sess on T4 as I have and error message.
Made some progress since last time, new (secondhand bumper) to replace the scawped one new union (secondhand) alloys to replace the subaru ones, new cd multi changer out of a mgzt to replace the vauxhall unit and a replacement steering wheel that isnt dirty.
She's looking better!
loom forward to seeing you all there.
Paul

Petetourer
27th July 2012, 16:02
Blast it!!!, will be in Yorkshire that weekend:mad:

Thats a Shame mate... Would have been good to see you... Have a good time in Yorkshire... :)

Hi Pete
Slight problem as we have family coming over so i will probalby only be able to stay till lunch.
I would like to come and have a/c regas plus book a sess on T4 as I have and error message.
Made some progress since last time, new (secondhand bumper) to replace the scawped one new union (secondhand) alloys to replace the subaru ones, new cd multi changer out of a mgzt to replace the vauxhall unit and a replacement steering wheel that isnt dirty.
She's looking better!
loom forward to seeing you all there.
Paul

No Worries Paul....

I will add your name to the list and hopefully we can get you first on the T4 and A/C List..... ;)

stevesav
27th July 2012, 16:56
Going to book a session on the T4 at the meet for a remap:):):), have spoke to Phil about it.

Steve916
27th July 2012, 16:59
Going to book a session on the T4 at the meet for a remap:):):), have spoke to Phil about it.

Boy Racer:D:D

Petetourer
27th July 2012, 17:11

Thought you would have done that by now!!! :shrug: :D

Boy Racer:D:D

We all know he feels the need for speed!!! :D:D:D

kevwbucks
27th July 2012, 17:20
Hi Pete and everybody.

I wont be able to make this one as my daughter is getting married the day before and I am then flying off on holiday.

On a positive note my daughter has asked to be driven to the church in my 75!!
Who says the younger generation has no taste!

Of course I will oblige her, although I am trusting the driving to someone else.

stevesav
27th July 2012, 17:28
Hi Pete and everybody.

I wont be able to make this one as my daughter is getting married the day before and I am then flying off on holiday.

Of course I will oblige her, although I am trusting the driving to someone else.

Yes she definitely has taste:) and dont blame you leaving the driving to someone else lol.

Petetourer
27th July 2012, 21:37
Hi Pete and everybody.

Well thats just not good enough!! :D:D:D:D:D

Well I hope she has a great day and you have a great holiday!!! Hopefully will see you at the next one...

hertsrik
28th July 2012, 14:13
Hi Pete

can you put my name down and i will have air con done. will defo be there this time.

Petetourer
28th July 2012, 15:04
Hi Pete

can you put my name down and i will have air con done. will defo be there this time.

You have been added mate.. ;)

Will you be eating ?

suffolk boy
29th July 2012, 15:35
You have been added mate.. ;)

Will you be eating ?
just thought to jump in might attend this nowt required ie no air con t4 or food last ate in 1976 :}

stevesav
29th July 2012, 15:55
just thought to jump in might attend this nowt required ie no air con t4 or food last ate in 1976 :}

Would be good to see you again phil, haven't seen you since I bought the walnut gear knob off you at the POL:). And you must be getting hungry by now:D:D.

suffolk boy
29th July 2012, 16:32
Would be good to see you again phil, haven't seen you since I bought the walnut gear knob off you at the POL:). And you must be getting hungry by now:D:D.
as i say only a maybe have not been out that way in years last time i remember was screaming along the a6? was on my gsx 750 bike..happy days.and yes will be nice to see you to hopefully better than i was at the pol meet.i was in a lot of pain due to cracked ribs.all depends on my mood weather ect.:cool:

Petetourer
29th July 2012, 22:54

You have been added.... :D

Hope to see you there mate.....

Trophy Blue Tourer
30th July 2012, 09:33
Pete! can your Mate cope with doing SWMBO's Postman Pat's motor - A/c re-charge that is ?? (Sneaky way of getting her to come huh?):D:getmecoat:

Good stuff Andy.... Will be great to see you again... You had better be finished with the T4 by then :D:D:D :getmecoat:

T4?? - What T4??:shrug::shrug:;)

Try not to be late this time.:D:D:D

Late??? your having a giraffe!!! Pete was round mine by 9-30 so we had started the meet by 10am (allowing for a cuppa and a couple of smokes!!) this time I'll only be late if I havent finished getting Chris's autobox fitted !! (stop press!! iv'e just heard that the replacement has finally arrived at his place this morning so I might just make it!!):D

Oh Pete!! If SWMBO's car can be done then she will have to drive it over (I'm not losing my street cred!!:D) so we will probably both be eating!!

Andy

Woof25
30th July 2012, 09:41
Im a bit worried with all these coats being grabbed !! i left £50 in mine hope no one takes it !!! :shrug: it sounds like we are in for a very good day if everyone turns up and if my good friend comes we will have the oldest 75 v6 made there,:bowdown: will we be in same section of carpark as we were before ? it was nice and quiet there lol well allowing for certain individuals of course
looking forward to seeing everyone

Mike

Petetourer
30th July 2012, 16:12
Hi Mike...

Yes, we should all be in the same place at this meet... Its nicely away from the pub which means we tend to get it to ourselves...

There is one guy who keeps parking a little Transit Connect there though!! :getmecoat::getmecoat:

Im a bit worried with all these coats being grabbed !! i left £50 in mine hope no one takes it !!! :shrug: it sounds like we are in for a very good day if everyone turns up and if my good friend comes we will have the oldest 75 v6 made there,:bowdown: will we be in same section of carpark as we were before ? it was nice and quiet there lol well allowing for certain individuals of course
looking forward to seeing everyone

Mike

FLYING BANANA
31st July 2012, 06:52
Well I would like to attend but don't know which one I'll bring? So put my name down please. Food? Yes, and A/C re-charge.

stevesav
31st July 2012, 06:59
Well I would like to attend but don't know which one I'll bring? So put my name down please. Food? Yes, and A/C re-charge.

Be good to see you again Bob:)

Steve916
31st July 2012, 07:57

Be nice to see Blue Thunder again, and of course you Bob:}

Steve916
31st July 2012, 08:09
Pete! can your Mate cope with doing SWMBO's Postman Pat's motor - A/c re-charge that is ?? (Sneaky way of getting her to come huh?):D:getmecoat:

T4?? - What T4??:shrug::shrug:;)

Late??? your having a giraffe!!! Pete was round mine by 9-30 so we had started the meet by 10am (allowing for a cuppa and a couple of smokes!!) this time I'll only be late if I havent finished getting Chris's autobox fitted !! (stop press!! iv'e just heard that the replacement has finally arrived at his place this morning so I might just make it!!):D

Oh Pete!! If SWMBO's car can be done then she will have to drive it over (I'm not losing my street cred!!:D) so we will probably both be eating!!

Andy

Andy, shouldn't be a problem with air con mate. I'll let my mate know;)

Petetourer
31st July 2012, 14:49

Hi Bob...

Have added you down mate... Look forward to seeing you again....

Message to all.... The table has been booked and we will be eating at 13:30....

Typhoon190
31st July 2012, 22:24
I'll hopefully be along to this one. :}

Petetourer
31st July 2012, 23:59
I'll hopefully be along to this one. :}

Great Stuff mate... Will you be eating ? Also any interest in the A/C Regas? Just so I can update the numbers ;)

With the addition of my new project I am wondering if we could remove and re fit a KV6 Engine at the meet... Hmmmm..... :D:D :getmecoat:

Colin David Day
1st August 2012, 20:30
Hi Pete,

Can you book me on this meet please and i'll be eating

Thanks

Colin.

Petetourer
1st August 2012, 22:39
Hi Pete,

Can you book me on this meet please and i'll be eating

Thanks

Colin.

Will do mate....

Interested in the A/C Regas ? Or is she still blowing cold ?

Colin David Day
2nd August 2012, 16:26
No she's blowing out cold still, thanks anyway.

Typhoon190
2nd August 2012, 20:12
Great Stuff mate... Will you be eating ? Also any interest in the A/C Regas? Just so I can update the numbers ;)

With the addition of my new project I am wondering if we could remove and re fit a KV6 Engine at the meet... Hmmmm..... :D:D :getmecoat:

Not sure I'm so keen on the 'we' bit. :D

Probably will be eating if there's room.

Interested in the re-gas. Mine is cold, but noisy since being done at Kwik-Fit last year. Will this included the correct measure of oil in the system aswell.

Ta
Ben :}

Petetourer
2nd August 2012, 20:28
Hi Ben....

I have been told that this is the Pucker professional Regas carried out by a guy that does it for a living, so I would hope so....

Will add you as eating, so no worries there....

I thought the "WE" bit was a stroke of genius!! :D:D:D :getmecoat:

Not sure I'm so keen on the 'we' bit. :D

Probably will be eating if there's room.

Interested in the re-gas. Mine is cold, but noisy since being done at Kwik-Fit last year. Will this included the correct measure of oil in the system aswell.

Ta

Steve916
2nd August 2012, 20:55
Hi Ben,
The air con guy is a mate of mine from work. He is our fork lift truck engineer and he has all the proper gear for air con re gassing. Our fork trucks have air con, so he is well experienced with this. He measures everything correctly, no guessing. He has got lots of people's cars at work, very cold:D

Typhoon190
2nd August 2012, 21:00
Hi Ben,
The air con guy is a mate of mine from work. He is our fork lift truck engineer and he has all the proper gear for air con re gassing. Our fork trucks have air con, so he is well experienced with this. He measures everything correctly, no guessing. He has got lots of people's cars at work, very cold:D

Sorry Steve. :o

Didn't mean to doubt his work, just wanted to check, as it is a great deal. Please put my name down for this if there's still a space.

Thanks. :}

Steve916
2nd August 2012, 21:10
Sorry Steve. :o

Didn't mean to doubt his work, just wanted to check, as it is a great deal. Please put my name down for this if there's still a space.

Thanks. :}

No need to be sorry mate:} It was a perfectly reasonable question;)

Gate Keeper
3rd August 2012, 07:14
Since I have owned the car, it has never been linked to the definitive diagnostics. Before I bought the S reg, I was told that Messenger had not been able to connect LJW to the T4 and wondered if Phil would have any better luck?

Petetourer
3rd August 2012, 14:35
Since I have owned the car, it has never been linked to the definitive diagnostics. Before I bought the S reg, I was told that Messenger had not been able to connect LJW to the T4 and wondered if Phil would have any better luck?

Well, you can certainly put it on and see how we go, nothing to lose :shrug:

Petetourer
7th August 2012, 11:53
Pricey cannot make this meet any more, so now removed from the list, hopefully see you at the next one mate... ;)

Steve916
8th August 2012, 00:37
Pete, can you stick me down for a T4 please mate. Fitted my new alloy inlet manifold recently and had to run for a short time with map sensor unplugged, so just want to check everything's ok still:}

Petetourer
8th August 2012, 07:52
Pete, can you stick me down for a T4 please mate. Fitted my new alloy inlet manifold recently and had to run for a short time with map sensor unplugged, so just want to check everything's ok still:}

Hi Steve...

TBH, I have not been adding T4 sessions to the list... For just a general check up I would imagine it can be sorted on the day and for anything more complex I advise that people contact Phil-T4 direct :shrug:

I am sure Phil will get you sorted mate... ;)

Steve916
8th August 2012, 07:57
Ok mate, that's fair enough:}
Spoke to my mate yesterday and he says 20 should be the max, so we should be ok yet;)

chrislloydie
8th August 2012, 08:12
Me and my mrs will be there but will have to shoot off about 2.30pm as we need to be up in Manchester for the evening.

We would both like an aircon regas please. Mine is for the zt and my mrs needs her galaxy done pls.

Petetourer
8th August 2012, 09:47
Me and my mrs will be there but will have to shoot off about 2.30pm as we need to be up in Manchester for the evening.

We would both like an aircon regas please. Mine is for the zt and my mrs needs her galaxy done pls.

Will get you added to the list mate... ;)

Petetourer
10th August 2012, 22:47
Right the A/C Re gas is seeming popular.... :D As said before 20 can be done in 1 day, so there are 9 spots left... Grab them whilst you can!!

shiner
10th August 2012, 23:17
Please put myself and Sharon down for food and Lloyd &aimee for children's meals, thanks but no thanks for the a/c regas, have the equipment at work.
Hope all are well and see you on the 24th. Andy (26th mistake noted thanks Pete)
Anyone going to the national at Windermere in sept? ?

Petetourer
10th August 2012, 23:25
Please put myself and Sharon down for food and Lloyd &aimee for children's meals, thanks but no thanks for the a/c regas, have the equipment at work.
Hope all are well and see you on the 24th. Andy
Anyone going to the national at Windermere in sept? ?

Hi Andy...

If you turn up on the 24th then nobody will be there!! :D:D:getmecoat:
Hopefully see you on the 26th ;) I will add you + the family down now mate...

I am not at Windermere as I am hoping to get back to Spain for a week on the 14th Sept, so need all the cash for that :o

I know that Woof25 is on the list, but its a bit of a trek for many down here :shrug:, I thnk Pob06 is down to go mate, think you met at the last national as he was from Reading too.... ;)

Gate Keeper
11th August 2012, 07:43
Peter, can you add me in for an A/C session. I would like your specialist to run a check. I am going to the meet in the Lake District and will probably spend a night along the way to give the old girl a good rest as it is a fairly long road trip :)

Petetourer
11th August 2012, 15:48
Peter, can you add me in for an A/C session. I would like your specialist to run a check. I am going to the meet in the Lake District and will probably spend a night along the way to give the old girl a good rest as it is a fairly long road trip :)

All done mate....

See you there.... ;)

stevesav
11th August 2012, 15:56
Its looking like its going to be a good turn out:):)

vaultsman
12th August 2012, 19:04
Hi Pete,

Can me and the better half put our hands up for this meet? And yes we'd like to eat if there's table space. If not, sarnies and a flask to the rescue! :}

Been in touch with Phil for a T4 session/Xpower remap on the day, and if there's a regas spot left it'd be churlish not to at that price. Yes?

Cheers,

Petetourer
12th August 2012, 22:55
Hi Pete,

Can me and the better half put our hands up for this meet? And yes we'd like to eat if there's table space. If not, sarnies and a flask to the rescue! :}

Been in touch with Phil for a T4 session/Xpower remap on the day, and if there's a regas spot left it'd be churlish not to at that price. Yes?

Cheers,

I will add you down now mate and also put you down for a re gas....

See you there..... :D

Pete

paul searle
15th August 2012, 06:18
hi all newbie been in touch with pete and going to have a t4 session/upgrade so will be there. not eating tho. cheers

Petetourer
15th August 2012, 09:14
hi all newbie been in touch with pete and going to have a t4 session/upgrade so will be there. not eating tho. cheers

Will be good to see a new face..... See you there! I presume you mean you e spoken to Phil by the way ? ;)

Adding you now...:D

Petetourer
15th August 2012, 17:52
First post updated with the time that the tables booked etc...

Cheers

paul searle
15th August 2012, 18:48
yes spoke to pete he told me to come to meet and have it done there. cheers see you there:}

Steve916
15th August 2012, 18:55
:banghead:

Petetourer
15th August 2012, 19:43
:banghead:

:flog::flog::rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :laughing2::laughing2:

testdasi
19th August 2012, 20:30
Please, can I join? Round the number to 20. :D

Petetourer
19th August 2012, 20:42
You sure can mate....

I will pop you down on the list mate...

Will you be eating?

testdasi
19th August 2012, 21:01
Yes, I will be. :D

Petetourer
19th August 2012, 21:11
Yes, I will be. :D

Great,,, Will see you there....

SWStuPiDent
20th August 2012, 11:05
Is there room for another one?

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 11:45
Is there room for another one?

Certainly.... The more the merrier....

I can add you to the list if you want... Would you be eating ? Also if you could let me know if you would be interested in a A/C Regas or not... :shrug:

SWStuPiDent
20th August 2012, 11:49
Hi Peter

Thanks for adding me to the list. Not entirely sure about food or A/c regas ATM, have to see how my limited budget works out this week.

I have loads of questions to ask about my "new" car, so be prepared for loads of newbie questions.

I will let you know about the re-gas when i have a better idea about my finances, probably on Wednesday (tax credit day)

Becci

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 12:01
Hi Peter

Thanks for adding me to the list. Not entirely sure about food or A/c regas ATM, have to see how my limited budget works out this week.

I have loads of questions to ask about my "new" car, so be prepared for loads of newbie questions.

I will let you know about the re-gas when i have a better idea about my finances, probably on Wednesday (tax credit day)

Becci

Hi Becci...

No Problem... We will happily answer all questions.. Thats what we are here for... ;) :D

Let me know when you can... Dont feel pressured into any decision... You dont have to have anything done at all....

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.,...

Pete

andymk
20th August 2012, 16:40
put me down too eating and a re gass cheers :)

SWStuPiDent
20th August 2012, 16:47
Hi Pete

What kind of time are you guys likely to be there until? I've got stuff on in the morning, & got to come in from North Oxon, I'm not likely to miss you if i get there for about 2.30pm am I?

Becci

mert
20th August 2012, 16:47
Just bought a disel estate hope to pick up wed/thurs would it be ok if I came along If pos could I have a T4 dio done'the car has been serviced every year by rover expert but just would like it checked its 2001 club not sure bought food if there's an odd number I think I could be persuaded.cheers Paul

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 17:33
Hi Pete

What kind of time are you guys likely to be there until? I've got stuff on in the morning, & got to come in from North Oxon, I'm not likely to miss you if i get there for about 2.30pm am I?

Becci

People are around till around 17:00 - 17:30... You will miss the food, but a fair few will still be there from past experiance ;)

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 17:34
Just bought a disel estate hope to pick up wed/thurs would it be ok if I came along If pos could I have a T4 dio done'the car has been serviced every year by rover expert but just would like it checked its 2001 club not sure bought food if there's an odd number I think I could be persuaded.cheers Paul

Sure mate, pop along... I will add you to the list and I am sure that we can squeeze you in... Speak to Phil-T4 when you get there mate, He will be in a X power Grey ZT-T....

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 17:35
put me down too eating and a re gass cheers :)

Will get you on the list mate... :D

See you there....

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 19:01
Well looking at the list so far it looks like it could be a South Central record breaker!!! :D

I think the highest number of cars so far is 20, so if everyone turns up then we are at 23!!! :bowdown: Still a few days left too!! Get your names down!!! ;)

Hi all!!!!!! :D

Well I kinda figured that it's time for us to have another meet at the Caldecotte Arms.... :shrug:

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Once again Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence, so All the usual T4 services will be availible along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information.. ;)

Steve916 has a guy that is also offering us a great deal dependant on how much interest we get

He is offering us an Air Con re gas for just £25.00!!!! If you are interested in this at all then please make your interest known on this thread. Once we have numbers we can confirm his attendance... This is a great offer and my thanks go out to Steve916 for sorting this one out for us...

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsquare/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

Table has been booked for 13:30 For those that do not know this is a place where you order your food at the till with your table number. Try and keep to groups of 2 or 4 as you get 2 meals for £10.00 ;)

1) Petetourer -- Eating + A/C Recharge
2) Phil-T4
3) Stevesav -- Eating+ A/C Recharge
4) Steve916 -- Eating
5) Woof25 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
6) Jake -- Eating (Hopefully)
7) Gatekeeper -- Eating + A/C Recharge
8) Trophy Blue Tourer + 1 -- Eating + A/C Recharge (The Other halves car)
9) Hertsrik -- A/C Recharge
10) Suffolk Boy + A/C Recharge
11) Flying Banana -- Eating + A/C Recharge
12) Typhoon190 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
13) Colin David Day -- Eating
14) Bernard -- Eating
15) Reggie IV The Black Pearl - Eating + A/C Recharge (Also wants to chat to you Double Din Owners)
16) Chrislloydie + 1 Eating + 2 A/C Recharges (1 x Ford Galaxy)
17) Shiner + 3 -- Eating
18) Vaultsman + 1 -- Eating + A/C Recharge
19) Paul Searle
20) Testdasi -- Eating
21) SWStuPiDent
22) Andymk -- Eating + A/C Regas
23) Mert -- Possibly Eating

stevesav
20th August 2012, 19:32
Better make sure I bring my camera then, oh and make sure I take some pics of Andy or else he will moan again lol:):)

Phil-T4
20th August 2012, 21:40
Anyone bringing a gazebo this time?

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 22:16

Hopefully we wont need one!! :D:D:D

I will see what I can sort out though mate and may have a word with Stevesav and Andy at some point to ask the favour ;) :bowdown:

Although I think I am going to have to sort a repair on Trophy Blue Tourers as it may have been damaged last time we used it :getmecoat:

FLYING BANANA
20th August 2012, 22:30
Looks like I'll bring "Blue Thunder". So could someone cure the airbag warning light that continues to plague me. I keep pushing the plug back in. Lasts for a few days then the light comes back on.

Petetourer
20th August 2012, 22:50
Looks like I'll bring "Blue Thunder". So could someone cure the airbag warning light that continues to plague me. I keep pushing the plug back in. Lasts for a few days then the light comes back on.

Wey hey!!!! The first ever V8 at one of our Caldecotte Meets :bowdown: :drool4: :D

Will be good to see you Bob, I am sure we can sort something with the airbag light... Have you tried putting a couple of small cable ties on the plug ? Helps keep the connection firm, so may be worth a go :shrug: If not I think you can Hard wire them ;)

stevesav
21st August 2012, 03:41

I will bring mine mate, hopefully no rain but got to keep you dry if there is:) am looking forward to seeing your new car:).

FLYING BANANA
21st August 2012, 05:52
Wey hey!!!! The first ever V8 at one of our Caldecotte Meets :bowdown: :drool4: :D

Will be good to see you Bob, I am sure we can sort something with the airbag light... Have you tried putting a couple of small cable ties on the plug ? Helps keep the connection firm, so may be worth a go :shrug: If not I think you can Hard wire them ;)
I'll fill her up and then charge £5 for a 20 second engine start, this will be per person. Jo Kin
Hopefully someone can put the ties on for me as I have arthiritis in my right hand, that's why I can only push the plug in.
I would love to bring both cars but...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Phil-T4
21st August 2012, 06:45
I will bring mine mate, hopefully no rain but got to keep you dry if there is:) am looking forward to seeing your new car:).

Wasnt thinking about rain mate (think positive!) more to offer a bit of shade from the sun ;)

Gate Keeper
21st August 2012, 06:50
Phil do u think your T4 would be able to talk to my old V6?

stevesav
21st August 2012, 06:52
Wasnt thinking about rain mate (think positive!) more to offer a bit of shade from the sun ;)

Oops, i never thought of that:( your idea is much better than mine:D

walbor
21st August 2012, 08:32
Would like to come along so some of you can listen to noise coming from my 75 Tourer CDT and to get the Xpower upgrade if Phil isn't too busy!
I've been a member of a few different motoring forums but this will be my first meet.
Forgot to mention 2 to eat please.

Petetourer
21st August 2012, 08:45
Would like to come along so some of you can listen to noise coming from my 75 Tourer CDT and to get the Xpower upgrade if Phil isn't too busy!
I've been a member of a few different motoring forums but this will be my first meet.
Forgot to mention 2 to eat please.

I will add you to the list mate....

If you send a PM Phil-T4 regarding the X Power upgrade then hopefully he will be able to sort you out...

Look forward to meeting you. Hopefully we can suss out this noise for you ;)

Father Christmas
21st August 2012, 12:05
You never have a V8, then two come along together. Can I break my virginity and come to my first ever meet? Unfortunately can't stay to eat tho.

Petetourer
21st August 2012, 13:07
You never have a V8, then two come along together. Can I break my virginity and come to my first ever meet? Unfortunately can't stay to eat tho.

Will get you added to the list mate!!! Now we have a V8 of each marque!!! :D

FLYING BANANA
21st August 2012, 17:19
All we need now is a Tourer or ZTT V8 to make the line up complete.

walbor
21st August 2012, 17:28
I will add you to the list mate....

If you send a PM Phil-T4 regarding the X Power upgrade then hopefully he will be able to sort you out...

Look forward to meeting you. Hopefully we can suss out this noise for you ;)

Thanks, I've sent Phil-T4 a pm.

SWStuPiDent
21st August 2012, 18:06
Hi Pete

I am most definitely in the position to attend, and would it be possible to put "Ruby" down for an aircon regas pls/ Budget has held up better than i'd imagined!

Unfortunately, Ruby wont be in show room condition, as my boys are refusing to help me clean her, and there's loads of stone chips all over the bonnet and scratches that need more time & attention than i can give in the short term. I guess you'll have to accept it as a "project"!

Becci

Woof25
21st August 2012, 19:07
ruby will be welcome regardless, we aim to keep as many rovers amd mgs on the road as we can in this club if I can speak for the others who have been very generous with their time and expertise to me and many others on several occasions. Im sure you will enjoy the experience beccie and make some new friends too and your children will get to see some amazing cars, some of them already legends !!! you know who I mean Bob LOL and hopefully the oldest v6 in the country will grace us too so all in all it will be one heck of a day !! note to self take your camera !!!!

Mike

Phil-T4
21st August 2012, 20:57
Phil do u think your T4 would be able to talk to my old V6?

I dont really know but we can give it go :}

FLYING BANANA
21st August 2012, 21:16
ruby will be welcome regardless, we aim to keep as many rovers amd mgs on the road as we can in this club if I can speak for the others who have been very generous with their time and expertise to me and many others on several occasions. Im sure you will enjoy the experience beccie and make some new friends too and your children will get to see some amazing cars, some of them already legends !!! you know who I mean Bob LOL and hopefully the oldest v6 in the country will grace us too so all in all it will be one heck of a day !! note to self take your camera !!!!

Mike

Yes, I would love to take both cars to a meet. Was thinking about putting Banana on a trailer and hauling it behind Blue Thunder. But I've no where to keep a trailer.
See you Sunday Mike.

Steve916
21st August 2012, 21:19
Hi Bob.
You can always bring Banana to the next one:}

Phil-T4
21st August 2012, 21:23
Yes, I would love to take both cars to a meet. Was thinking about putting Banana on a trailer and hauling it behind Blue Thunder. But I've no where to keep a trailer.
See you Sunday Mike.

Im sure you would have a 100 volunteers to drive it over for you ;)

Petetourer
21st August 2012, 22:13
Hi Pete

I am most definitely in the position to attend, and would it be possible to put "Ruby" down for an aircon regas pls/ Budget has held up better than i'd imagined!

Unfortunately, Ruby wont be in show room condition, as my boys are refusing to help me clean her, and there's loads of stone chips all over the bonnet and scratches that need more time & attention than i can give in the short term. I guess you'll have to accept it as a "project"!

Becci

List ammended.. ;)

Look forward to meeting you and all the other new faces....

Looks like its going to be a good one... Just hoping this weather holds up for us :bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
22nd August 2012, 06:17
Im sure you would have a 100 volunteers to drive it over for you ;)
Thats just it no-one wants to drive her in case they damage her.

SWStuPiDent
22nd August 2012, 13:07
How things change ina blink of an eye

Unfortunately, following a series of phone calls this morning, tomorrow I will driving a Ford Focus towing a caravan over to Cheltenham for the weekend.

It's such a shame to miss the meeting, but I will endeavour to make the September meeting.

So sorry to mess you around, and hope to meet you all at some point in the future.

Please feel sorry for me having to drive a focus towing a 20yr old caravan, certainly no where near as comfy or exclusive than my 75

Becci

FLYING BANANA
22nd August 2012, 15:06
How things change ina blink of an eye

Unfortunately, following a series of phone calls this morning, tomorrow I will driving a Ford Focus towing a caravan over to Cheltenham for the weekend.

It's such a shame to miss the meeting, but I will endeavour to make the September meeting.

So sorry to mess you around, and hope to meet you all at some point in the future.

Please feel sorry for me having to drive a focus towing a 20yr old caravan, certainly no where near as comfy or exclusive than my 75

Becci

Never mind there's always another meet. Try not to use the Ford word on here.

SWStuPiDent
22nd August 2012, 16:52
Never mind there's always another meet. Try not to use the Ford word on here.

I realise i shouldn't swear, but it expresses my disappointment at not being able to make the meeting.

It's not really my idea of a nice drive, and towing with it is slow, dull & boring, the steering is ultra light, the seats are rock hard, it's got analogue air con & keep fit windows in the back... load of **** really.

I keep telling myself It's only for 5 days, it's only for 5 days, it's only for 5 days

Lets hope i don't have nightmares?

Becci

Petetourer
22nd August 2012, 20:16
Sorry to hear that Becci... I will amend the list..

Hopefully see you at the next one....

Petetourer
24th August 2012, 11:29
Well only a couple of days to go now and currently the weather looks like it will be mainly dry. :D

So let's hope it stays that way!!!!

Not to late to put your name down if you fancy it. ;)

testdasi
24th August 2012, 11:45
So excited to meet everyone. It's my first ever meet.

Steve916
24th August 2012, 11:47

Just remember to bring your new compensator with you;)

stevesav
24th August 2012, 12:08
You will have a great time & be made to feel very welcome:}:}

KDA4G
24th August 2012, 13:25
Please add me to the list - that's if there's still room and it's not too late. As I'm not able to stay too long after lunch, I'm planning to arrive a bit early, maybe mid-morning (as long as the auxiliary belt doesn't seize on the way up!).

I would also like to sign up for the air-con recharge, if there are still any slots free, and lunch for one person, plus a T4 check-up with Phil.

Is there any chance of the air-con being done before lunch? I realise that I'm last in the queue here, but just thought it would be worth asking.

Thanks

Petetourer
24th August 2012, 13:49
Please add me to the list - that's if there's still room and it's not too late. As I'm not able to stay too long after lunch, I'm planning to arrive a bit early, maybe mid-morning (as long as the auxiliary belt doesn't seize on the way up!).

I would also like to sign up for the air-con recharge, if there are still any slots free, and lunch for one person, plus a T4 check-up with Phil.

Is there any chance of the air-con being done before lunch? I realise that I'm last in the queue here, but just thought it would be worth asking.

Thanks

Hi Mate...

I will add you to the List....

I am sure that we will be able to squeeze you in on the AC front if you get in early... If you make yourself known as soon as you get there then we can get you sorted...

As for the T4, you will have to Speak to Phil-T4 when you get there... I know from speaking to him that he is going to be a busy boy on Sunday, but I am sure that if you speak to him then he will do his best ;)

Petetourer
25th August 2012, 14:34
Less than 24 hrs to go guys!!

Currently the weather still looks to be mainly dry!!! Keeping all fingers crossed and touching wood!!! :D

Never to late to pop your name down, or just come along and introduce yourself!!!

See you all tomorrow....

Colin David Day
25th August 2012, 18:56
Blasted ****** weather!

Just spent the whole day cleaning and polishing the old girl yesterday.

Took the dog out in the car, massive down pour, got soaked and tried to drive around the puddles with a wet smelly dog in it.

My nice clean car Grrrrrrr!!:mad:

Thats my rant over with.

Petetourer
25th August 2012, 18:58
Blasted ****** weather!

Took the dog out in the car, massive down pour, got soaked and tried to drive around the puddles with a wet smelly dog in it.

Thats my rant over with.

That did make me chuckle Colin!!! :D

I have left mine till the last minute and am hoping to get it cleaned tomorrow morning... If not it will turn up dirty!!! :getmecoat:

Steve916
25th August 2012, 19:03
Blasted ****** weather!

Thats my rant over with.

I feel for you Colin. I did mine yesterday too and it's filthy again:(
Maybe a quick wash in the morning

Colin David Day
25th August 2012, 19:11
Hopefully it'll rinse off with the polish, that Zymol polish its good stuff, i'll see what it looks like in the morning.

walbor
25th August 2012, 19:16
Thought I'd have a look at the crank pulley but the air-con belt looked as if it was was about to break-so off out bought the belts, couldn't get a decent hold on the tensioner (spanner flew off smacking me in the forehead!)so off out again to buy a 24mm combi spanner from Halfords (£10) no good too wide so off out again to dads to grind it down and it worked but slipped off before putting new belts on cue another 2 hours of laying in the wet trying to get enough pull on it!!
It's done and the crank pulley looks fine-I was hoping this was my noise :(

shiner
25th August 2012, 22:42
Taking the project car out for a drive tomorrow , see just how slow a non turbo 1.8 is ?. Got the electric seats working though so no more mould ! :)

Petetourer
25th August 2012, 22:48
Taking the project car out for a drive tomorrow , see just how slow a non turbo 1.8 is ?. Got the electric seats working though so no more mould ! :)

Will be good to see the bargain buy mate... :D

Lets hope the T4 give it a clear bill of health :bowdown:

Petetourer
25th August 2012, 22:50
Thought I'd have a look at the crank pulley but the air-con belt looked as if it was was about to break-so off out bought the belts, couldn't get a decent hold on the tensioner (spanner flew off smacking me in the forehead!)so off out again to buy a 24mm combi spanner from Halfords (£10) no good too wide so off out again to dads to grind it down and it worked but slipped off before putting new belts on cue another 2 hours of laying in the wet trying to get enough pull on it!!
It's done and the crank pulley looks fine-I was hoping this was my noise :(

Sounds like a busy day mate!!

I take it by the sad face that the noise is still there :shrug:

I am sure someone will get to the bottom of it tomorrow with any luck ;)

Pete

stevesav
26th August 2012, 05:20
Well the weather Forcast is looking pretty good, mostly dry with just the odd shower in some areas:):):) see you all later.
Steve.

shiner
26th August 2012, 06:21
Steve ?..6:20am on a Sunday morning!,that's really early. See you later

Steve916
26th August 2012, 06:23
Yeah, 6.20 am...what's up with you man:D
I'm just thinking about washing the car again.
See you all later:}

stevesav
26th August 2012, 06:50
Steve ?..6:20am on a Sunday morning!,that's really early. See you later

Up with the larks lol.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 06:59
Aye washed and polished Blue Thunder. Now washing The Flying Banana. She get's jealous. Sad ain't I:shrug:

Steve916
26th August 2012, 07:02
Aye washed and polished Blue Thunder. Now washing The Flying Banana. She get's jealous. Sad ain't I:shrug:

Not at all. Just finished mine.
See you soon Bob:}

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 07:27
Well, Just about to leave for MK.... Lovely sunny morning here at the mo... :D

I am just praying that it stays this way!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Am Stopping at andys to drop some bit off and have a quick look at the project, and then will see you guys around 11:30... ;)

paul searle
26th August 2012, 07:51
sorry people the in laws have just turned up out of the blue so now cannot make it :mad:

stevesav
26th August 2012, 07:58
Well thats me all washed, polished & waxed, just got to do the car now:D:D

Typhoon190
26th August 2012, 08:22
Going to be a bit late. Got to get another inlet manifold for mine. :( See you guys in a bit. :}

pbaker
26th August 2012, 11:03
morning all, [thats wrong you will be reading this in the evening all!] an upset man I am, not been keeping on top of the forum lately and missed this meeting. I am sure it will another good one thanks to Pete and others. it looks like the numbers are well up on previous meet's. might even be a photographer from the local rag at the next one! I am sooooo!!! angry. :mad:. Peter. cant find a angry smilie?.

stevesav
26th August 2012, 17:21
Well what can I say, it was a great meet with a great turn out. Some realy nice cars and great weather, thanks to petetourer for sorting the day out:) the V8r are like buses, dont see 1 for ages then 3 turn up, was great to see, pics to follow shortly.
Steve.

Steve916
26th August 2012, 17:36
A brilliant day all round:} Lots of work being done, lovely food and lovely weather. Lots of happy members at the end of the day too.
Thanks to the member that supplied a generator for my air con guy. Sorry, didn't catch your name. Very busy on others cars:D
Well done to all that made it:}

Anybody that asked about my boot mod, please click on the link below and post your name on the thread. Thanks

Typhoon190
26th August 2012, 18:02
Great day. Thanks Pete for organising the venue and food etc, and thanks to Steve and his collegue for sorting the air con service. Much appreciated! :}

Good to meet up with members new and old.

Steve916
26th August 2012, 18:06
Great day. Thanks Pete for organising the venue and food etc, and thanks to Steve and his collegue for sorting the air con service. Much appreciated! :}

Good to meet up with members new and old.

Glad to help out and get ever bodies cars nice and cold again;)
Sorry I didn't get more time to chat with you. I was a bit busy:D
A great day though:}

suffolk boy
26th August 2012, 18:12
big thanks to you as well steve you are a hero.will try and make this meet again phill

Typhoon190
26th August 2012, 18:13
Glad to help out and get ever bodies cars nice and cold again;)
Sorry I didn't get more time to chat with you. I was a bit busy:D
A great day though:}

I didn't envy you doing the compensators today Steve. Not my favourite job. :o

Steve916
26th August 2012, 18:20
big thanks to you as well steve you are a hero.will try and make this meet again phill

Nice to meet you at last Phill. Glad we got it sorted mate:}

They're not too bad really, but that second one I did was like working in an oven once that sun came out. Can't complain though, I have missed the sun:D

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 18:21
Thanks everyone for coming along and making it a great day... I beleive I counted 22 or 23 cars today, so a south central record..

The weather held out for us and ended up being a lovely sunny day!!:D

Many thanks for Steve for sorting out the A/C with his mate, I have forgotten his name :getmecoat:

Another Big thanks to PhilT4 for spending another busy day on the T4...

Great to see a few V8's at the meet as well, Cheers Guys

Lets hope the rumour that a PINK Rover 75 will be at the next meet is unfounded ;) :D:D :getmecoat:

Here Are some pics of the day....

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/F8B5FB01-F538-4D84-B3BF-6FB69DA545E1-3175-0000033DE87471AC.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/941F0E63-547C-4912-89E4-4EE669F74263-3175-0000033DBA1A1A13.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/11EF0590-BF0F-41F0-ACAD-9C895879F0AF-3175-0000033DDFF43437.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/EFB79DA0-9A12-4C50-A2B2-B3191375F00C-3175-0000033DDB4601B2.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/3A39D53C-CB4B-4873-B5F9-86038818A5B0-3175-0000033DD760BBD2.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/3B1DC276-E76C-4D76-AC99-3ADB0B2AA19A-3175-0000033DD241B8CA.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/F41287EF-F78B-4AF3-BF1E-04FA0CC383B5-3175-0000033DCD4F8D8E.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/3A327F37-48A5-4DAC-A86D-B7023B35B088-3175-0000033DC82289D8.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/E07008DD-9049-437E-AE78-AB8BEF33D480-3175-0000033DC3572231.jpg

So a great day all round, Many thanks to all!! :bowdown::bowdown:

mert
26th August 2012, 18:27
Just like to say was a really nice day today. I enjoyed meeting other 75/MG owners and must say a big thanx to Phil for the T4 and the other chap (cant remember his name) for doing the AC. Looks like me diesels good for a few miles yet.
Hopefully me and Honey will be coming along to a few more meets.
cheers Paul

Steve916
26th August 2012, 18:36
The other chap is called Jim;)
I'll pass on your thanks to him as he's not a member. Glad you're nicely chilled now:}

testdasi
26th August 2012, 18:41
They're not too bad really, but that second one I did was like working in an oven once that sun came out. Can't complain though, I have missed the sun:D
Think the 2nd one is me. :getmecoat:
Was good meeting everyone although I suspect I will have to ask everybody's name again next time. :o

Steve916
26th August 2012, 18:51
Think the 2nd one is me. :getmecoat:
Was good meeting everyone although I suspect I will have to ask everybody's name again next time. :o

Was good to meet you too, and yes, yours was the oven:D
After having lunch with you, I can understand your signature now:D

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:41
What a fantastic day. 24 cars I think was the count. :bowdown:Many thanks to Pete for putting it altogether.:bowdown: Thanks to the "Aircon Man" and thanks :bowdown:to Phil for explaining all about what a T4 can do. The weather held. Great food at great value. Nice to see new faces which, like me, are willing to travel to a meet.
And 3 V8's to boot.
I was in the layby turning the perishing satnav off. It wanted me to go back the way I had come.
I took over 70 photo's but will only post a few, well about 25.
Roll on the next meet.

suffolk boy
26th August 2012, 19:42
Was good to meet you too, and yes, yours was the oven:D
After having lunch with you, I can understand your signature now:D
he could tuck it away without a doubt glad i have not to keep him for a week good for him nice so see someone enjoy their food:bowdown::bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:45
Some more photo's. I know my style of photography is not to everybody's taste. But Hey! Ho! We cannot all be the same.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:49
Yes, I know, more perishing photo's.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:52
Just a few more. Go and put the kettle on.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:54
Last batch but one.

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:55
Last ones, honestly.:drool4::drool4::drool4::drool4:

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 19:56
For those of you that read the thread regarding Shiner winning a £150.00 75 on eBay. The blue car with polish and parts in front of it is the very car!!!

Not bad for £150.00 hey!!! :D

Steve916
26th August 2012, 19:56
Keep 'em coming Bob. Nothing wrong with your photography:}
Glad you got back safely. I worried for a second when I spotted you in the layby, but then saw you were on the move again:}

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 19:57
And the one that end's the day. Good Night to all.

Steve916
26th August 2012, 20:02
Very good Bob:}

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 20:03
Keep 'em coming Bob. Nothing wrong with your photography:}
Glad you got back safely. I worried for a second when I spotted you in the layby, but then saw you were on the move again:}
I wasn't going to floor it to catch you up. I only filled the car up yesterday. Having said that I think I may have a leak. Only got 'alf a tank left, stiil I covered 155 miles in total.:cool:

Steve916
26th August 2012, 20:06
I wasn't going to floor it to catch you up. I only filled the car up yesterday. Having said that I think I may have a leak. Only got 'alf a tank left, stiil I covered 155 miles in total.:cool:

:D They're not bad the 1.8's are they:D

ukmastiff
26th August 2012, 20:14
Was nice to meet a few of you for the first time and those i've met before.

I also wanted to see some more cars in the flesh to get some wheel and colour combi ideas for my next Zt or 75.

The combi looks wise that won my heart was actually steve916's car I believe

Cheers

Mas

Steve916
26th August 2012, 20:20
Was nice to meet a few of you for the first time and those i've met before.

I also wanted to see some more cars in the flesh to get some wheel and colour combi ideas for my next Zt or 75.

The combi looks wise that won my heart was actually steve916's car I believe

Cheers

Mas

Yay:}:} What do I win?:D

ukmastiff
26th August 2012, 20:24
Mmmm not a lot in truth . Perhaps the satisfaction of knowing that one day there may be a 'diesel clone' of your car driving around North Herts :)

Steve916
26th August 2012, 20:26
Mmmm not a lot in truth . Perhaps the satisfaction of knowing that one day there may be a 'diesel clone' of your car driving around North Herts :)

That would look very nice:}

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 20:32
:D They're not bad the 1.8's are they:D
It was the other 2.8 litres that was the problem.

Gate Keeper
26th August 2012, 20:58
Just to add a few more pics to Bob's :)

Gate Keeper
26th August 2012, 21:02
And a few more. I will add another batch tomorrow :}

FLYING BANANA
26th August 2012, 21:37
Nice pictures. Keeping coming.

Arctic
26th August 2012, 21:55

Nice to meet you at last Phill. Glad we got it sorted mate:}

Go on gives a timed one :D on your own no one holding up the carpet ;) it does get hot when your head is buried in the rear foot well of an hot car you must be an expert on these now steve :bowdown:

Steve916
26th August 2012, 22:02
Go on gives a timed one :D on your own no one holding up the carpet ;) it does get hot when your head is buried in the rear foot well of an hot car you must be an expert on these now steve :bowdown:

I took my time a bit more today as I was chatting and trying to cool down during fitting them:D You should have 2 more nicely stretched ones winging their way back to you this week though;)
I'll have to have a chat with you regarding the mods, as I had people asking if I had any I could fit to their cars today. I said to get in touch with you;)

Gate Keeper
26th August 2012, 22:09
Nice pictures. Keeping coming.

Not quite up to your standard Bob. I will add in some more of the cars missed out in the above, tomorrow

What a team we had there today and with a few of the gurus on hand as well. The compensator fix I saw, was done in a jiffy and Woof 25 look very happy with it.

Thanks Pete for organising the meet. I met a few guys who had been to the mini meets up north and they said nice things about the lads doing them. I kind of think Pete you offer similar. Well almost. How about a camp meet with all of the trimmings? :) Just a thought in passing...

Arctic
26th August 2012, 22:15
I took my time a bit more today as I was chatting and trying to cool down during fitting them:D You should have 2 more nicely stretched ones winging their way back to you this week though;)
I'll have to have a chat with you regarding the mods, as I had people asking if I had any I could fit to their cars today. I said to get in touch with you;)

Hi Steve.
Great i get the same when i am at meets R75 owners ask when they see them being fitted do you have any with you can you fit it now etc the answer is yes most the time but always hard to judge how many i take with me, will have to try and make the next one it seems a nice venue but was tree felling Saturday evening and had to tidy it al up today :D hopefully this Autum not so many leaves to pick of my car and out of my plenums ;) some great photo's taken the ebay £150 car looks to be bargain of the year :) glad it turned out nice for you boys keep up the good work Arctic.

Steve916
26th August 2012, 22:16
Not quite up to your standard Bob. I will add in some more of the cars missed out in the above, tomorrow

What a team we had there today and with a few of the gurus on hand as well. The compensator fix I saw, was done in a jiffy and Woof 25 look very happy with it.

Thanks Pete for organising the meet. I met a few guys who had been to the mini meets up north and they said nice things about the lads doing them. I kind of think Pete you offer similar. Well almost. How about a camp meet with all of the trimmings? :) Just a thought in passing...

Could be a good thing, a weekender, even if it's a once a year event to start with. Get your thinking cap on Pete:D

Steve916
26th August 2012, 22:18
Hi Steve.
Great i get the same when i am at meets R75 owners ask when they see them being fitted do you have any with you can you fit it now etc the answer is yes most the time but always hard to judge how many i take with me, will have to try and make the next one it seems a nice venue but was tree felling Saturday evening and had to tidy it al up today :D hopefully this Autum not so many leaves to pick of my car and out of my plenums ;) some great photo's taken the ebay £150 car looks to be bargain of the year :) glad it turned out nice for you boys keep up the good work Arctic.

That could be your next mod. A chainsaw for cutting down trees to stop the plenums filling up:D

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 22:27

Could be a good thing, a weekender, even if it's a once a year event to start with. Get your thinking cap on Pete:D

Ok Ok!! :D

Thinking cap will be put on and I will see if I can sort something out, will aim to get something sorted for next year :shrug: Lets get the winter out the way and see what we can do...

Will put a post up in the area section to see if anyone has an idea for a venue ;)

Pete

Gate Keeper
26th August 2012, 22:42
Ok Ok!! :D

Thinking cap will be put on and I will see if I can sort something out, will aim to get something sorted for next year :shrug: Lets get the winter out the way and see what we can do...

Will put a post up in the area section to see if anyone has an idea for a venue ;)

Pete

Thanks Pete. We can all put on our thinking caps about a camp meet sometime next year. Great idea :bowdown:

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 22:47
Thanks Pete. We can all put on our thinking caps about a camp meet sometime next year. Great idea :bowdown:

No Problem... Thanks for prompting the idea... :D

Everyone take a look here.... I have 3 Q's for you ;)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=123077

Petetourer
26th August 2012, 23:09
Just a few more. Go and put the kettle on.

Gotta say Bob, apart from the Costa coffe cup :getmecoat: I am loving this pic... :drool4:

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/ZT-TCaldecotte.jpg

FLYING BANANA
27th August 2012, 07:07
Feel free to use it if it helps to sell the car. Or you might want to keep it. Thanks to all for the comments on photo's and "Blue Thunder".

vaultsman
27th August 2012, 09:07
Just to say thanks to Pete and everyone for organising yesterday...and hats off to whoever organised the sunshine!

Huge thank-you especially to Phil for the remap. And also for confirming I need a new MAF. :mad:

Aircon was sorely in need of some gas, so cheers to Gaz and Steve for sorting that.

Great to meet some of you in the flesh...and get some useful tips. So busy doing that in fact I forgot to get the camera out.

Certainly be up for another trip down the M1!

Woof25
27th August 2012, 10:11
Once again it was a brilliant meet !! and Steve916 performed magnificently fitting my compensator and my brake now just makes the two click stop !!! I hope my care wasnt too hot for you steve,coincidence tha your wife and my friend craig came from same place !!! that happened to me many years ago I was sitting in bar in famagusta when the guy on next stool said I know you, turned out he sat behind me in senior school !!! weird or what.
Bob has done his usual brilliant job with the pics but made me realise I need to lose weight !!!! Im beggining to look like alfred hitchcock !!! well in certain area anyway.

There were some superb cars there most of which put Woof to shame, but he did receive some nice compliments re his paint job, I did take a few pics but like others spent so much time chatting I didnt get to take that many, Petetourer did a a magnificent job organizing the meet again and I hope to come to many more at Caladecotte or even a nano type camp would be fantastic, now who knows a farmers with a nice field we could borrow for a weekend. There is one going out of west wycombe pete where they host the car boot sale during each year and you can get well over
200 cars on that site, just a thought as you are local to there. Aircon was perfect on way home so well worth the trip for that alone usual great company and met so lovely new ones, cant wait for the next meeting.

Mike

Gate Keeper
27th August 2012, 10:35
A few more photos from the meet
Apologies if I have missed anyone out.

Steve916
27th August 2012, 10:44
Andys ( Shiner) £150 bargain looks lovely in that photo and also like the photo of Pete with 3 arms:D

Gate Keeper
27th August 2012, 10:47
and here are some more :}

windrush
27th August 2012, 10:54
Looks like that it was a very good meet,well done Pete

Gate Keeper
27th August 2012, 10:57
Andys ( Shiner) £150 bargain looks lovely in that photo and also like the photo of Pete with 3 arms:D

3 armed Pete

Heard about him. He did look dodgy....well spotted :D

stevesav
27th August 2012, 13:03
Here you go Pete, your pic without the coffee cup:}

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/_DSC0406copy.jpg

Petetourer
27th August 2012, 13:21
Here you go Pete, your pic without the coffee cup:}

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/_DSC0406copy.jpg

That's great mate...

That will be I pic to remember her by!! :(

Looks like I may have found a buyer...

stevesav
27th August 2012, 13:36
Oh no, you cant sell her yet mate, your project isnt ready yet:(

Petetourer
27th August 2012, 13:53
Oh no, you cant sell her yet mate, your project isnt ready yet:(

I know...

But the car would not be going anywhere for a couple of weeks anyway... ;)

I cannot let this one go till the new one is ready... :o

Colin David Day
27th August 2012, 22:13
Great day, thanks to Pete for organising it and the food and nice to meet everyone.

Gate Keeper
29th August 2012, 16:51
and finally a couple more :}

FLYING BANANA
29th August 2012, 17:03
I've found a picture that I forgot to post. OK Steve mate:getmecoat:

stevesav
29th August 2012, 17:23
I've found a picture that I forgot to post. OK Steve mate:getmecoat:

That frightend me bob:) thought i was looking at a ghost at first, am starting to look my age:(:(:( :D:D:D

FLYING BANANA
29th August 2012, 21:21
That frightend me bob:) thought i was looking at a ghost at first, am starting to look my age:(:(:( :D:D:D
When you get to my age, then you need to worry. I think you look great for 36.:shrug:

Woof25
30th August 2012, 06:53
You look fine steve showing care and wisdom rather than a overweight dog paws out and panting !!! well thats my excuse and I am sticking to it
it was a great day and some funny moments which made it even better ps to self have the fish and chips next time they looked delicious

Mike

stevesav
30th August 2012, 07:17
You look fine steve showing care and wisdom rather than a overweight dog paws out and panting !!! well thats my excuse and I am sticking to it
it was a great day and some funny moments which made it even better ps to self have the fish and chips next time they looked delicious

Mike

They were Mike:p:p:p

suffolk boy
30th August 2012, 08:59
that look was after i bored him to death about my ztt:}

SWStuPiDent
30th August 2012, 10:16
Looks like i missed a great meeting :(

Whens the next one?

R

Petetourer
30th August 2012, 12:59
Looks like i missed a great meeting :(

Whens the next one?

R

Yep, was a great meet.... :D

No plans made for the next meet yet, but will probably be in a couple of months.... ;)

Keep an eye out here for more details....

Pete

suffolk boy
5th September 2012, 09:21
Just to say thanks to Pete and everyone for organising yesterday...and hats off to whoever organised the sunshine!

Huge thank-you especially to Phil for the remap. And also for confirming I need a new MAF. :mad:

Aircon was sorely in need of some gas, so cheers to Gaz and Steve for sorting that.

Great to meet some of you in the flesh...and get some useful tips. So busy doing that in fact I forgot to get the camera out.

Certainly be up for another trip down the M1!
just thought to add a big thanks for the aircon mine was low on gas.combined with it making a horrid noise when under load.ie running car on to full lock etc.now having been seen to its stopped doing it result