Paul

vindaloo
30th July 2012, 21:33
Ok Guys just to let you know i will be stepping down as the RS and
leaveing the club after this morning was nice to meet you and hope
to meet you in the future.

Paul

Paul

Sorry to hear that, is their a particular reason?

Jim

Scouse1958
30th July 2012, 21:44
Hi Jim i have a lot of health issues at the moment and cant give it 100%
so not really fair to be doing the job was nice meeting you and i hope to
meet you in the future.

Paul

vindaloo
30th July 2012, 21:49
Hi Jim i have a lot of health issues at the moment and cant give it 100%
so not really fair to be doing the job was nice meeting you and i hope to
meet you in the future.

Paul

No need to leave the club though, is there?

Scouse1958
30th July 2012, 21:53
Yes i feel i have to now there is a reason why i am leaveing but i cant say so just going i have tryed to do my best for the North West and tryed to get it going again and it will get get better and better for the future.

J1MBO
30th July 2012, 22:24
Sorry to hear of this Paul earlier today.

All the best for the future.

Regards

Simondi
30th July 2012, 22:24
Hi Paul

At your request I have retired you from the RS position.
I would like to thank you for all of the hard work you have put in. Very much appreciated
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dragrad
30th July 2012, 23:04
Hi Paul

At your request I have retired you from the RS position.
I would like to thank you for all of the hard work you have put in. Very much appreciated
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As Simon said, latterly... Sorry to see you go as RS. You did good work there. I hope that we will have your company and you will keep your friends on here. All the best for the future OB :}

James.uk
31st July 2012, 01:28
I can but echo the sentiments already expressed, I'm sorry to see you resign as RS Paul.. :(

But I am amazed that you are leaving the club when you still have your two cars to look after.. :shrug:

BIG LEK
31st July 2012, 04:27
So sorry to see this paul, and I totally understand why you done it,all I will say mate is in times of need I suppose you find out who your friends really are, as I know the real reason behind this,take care mate and hope to see you again sometime,

windrush
31st July 2012, 06:24
Sorry to read this news Paul all the very best for the future

Hodgy
31st July 2012, 19:15
Ok Guys just to let you know i will be stepping down as the RS and
leaveing the club after this morning was nice to meet you and hope
to meet you in the future.

Paul

Sorry to see you go mate :bowdown:

rotrex
31st July 2012, 21:57
So sorry to see this paul, and I totally understand why you done it,all I will say mate is in times of need I suppose you find out who your friends really are, as I know the real reason behind this,take care mate and hope to see you again sometime,

absoloutly LEE. I also know pauls reason and tbh I fully understand why he feels let down abandoned by the club for not being allowed to name and shame:( and of coarce this member will move on to rip someone else off as nobody knows the story:mad: and this is obviously what he does. sad state off afairs if you ask me :mad:

FLYER
31st July 2012, 22:09
Having met you once at the LOCH LOMOND meet paul i am sad to see you leave your position and the club !!.

We have to follow our instincts and beliefs so good luck in the future .

Frank Incensed
1st August 2012, 11:25
........I have a lot of health issues at the moment and cant give it 100% so not really fair to be doing the job was nice meeting you and i hope to meet you in the future.
Paul

Just noticed this, Paul. I sincerely hope things get better for you and that we will indeed see you again.
Regards
Robert

BIG LEK
1st August 2012, 12:59
absoloutly LEE. I also know pauls reason and tbh I fully understand why he feels let down abandoned by the club for not being allowed to name and shame:( and of coarce this member will move on to rip someone else off as nobody knows the story:mad: and this is obviously what he does. sad state off afairs if you ask me :mad:Tam your right mate, i'm really surprised the club never stood up for paul,and the person who ripped him off shouldn't be allowed to be on here if thats the way he go's around doing what he doe's,to behonest I thought this club was better than this:shrug:

Petetourer
1st August 2012, 13:55
Hi Paul....

Really sorry to hear this mate... I know we have not met, but we have exchanged a few PM's and know you were doing your best for the club...

I dont know the reasons behind it all, but it does not sound good :(

Stay in contact mate... There are plenty of other places that quite a few of us frequent ;)

All the best, Pete

Bluejon
1st August 2012, 15:55
Hi Paul,

Just to re-iterate what most others have said mate,so sorry to hear you stepping down from your role,indeed even sorrier to read you leaving altogether,please keep in touch,hope to see you around sometime,take care of yourself,all the best for the future.

Very Best Regards.

John.

Banjo
1st August 2012, 16:47
Paul, I am really shocked that you are leaving the Club. After meeting you at the POL in 2011 and then a couple of Midland Nanos I know how much you enjoy your cars. All I can say is that I am sorry, and can I suggest that you stay as a member, this is such a good place to get help and advice. Whatever happened you know that you have friends here.

Glyn

jonno12
1st August 2012, 17:04
i really don't know what's happening here, but it doesn't look good. if a member has had a bad deal with a member/dealer which is what is indicated, then it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and left for other unsuspected buyers to fall into the same trap, and it should be the perpetrater and not the victim that should be leaving the club. however, if i am reading the situation wrong i apologise, if not i would welcome some clarification jonno 12:shrug:

Godfer
1st August 2012, 17:06
i really don't know what's happening here, but it doesn't look good. if a member has had a bad deal with a member/dealer which is what is indicated, then it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and left for other unsuspected buyers to fall into the same trap, and it should be the perpetrater and not the victim that should be leaving the club. however, if i am reading the situation wrong i apologise, if not i would welcome some clarification jonno 12:shrug:

Wise words!

bobgrice
1st August 2012, 17:12
Will someone tell us what is going on please?

BIG LEK
1st August 2012, 17:17
All i'm going to say for now is your bang on paul is the victim here and shouldn't be the one leaving,

rotrex
1st August 2012, 18:08
and all I'm saying for now as I feel folk are getting wrong idea here. its not a club trader who has conned Paul. worse its a trusted mate club member;)

Hodgy
1st August 2012, 18:09
All i'm going to say for now is your bang on paul is the victim here and shouldn't be the one leaving,

After being informed of the circumstances surrounding Paul’s sudden exit. I couldn’t agree more with you Big Lek

BIG LEK
1st August 2012, 19:14
and all I'm saying for now as I feel folk are getting wrong idea here. its not a club trader who has conned Paul. worse its a trusted mate club member;)Tam Ive to admit I was on the understanding it was a trader, but since ive been told abit more of the story it would appear to be a club member,so, sorry to all traders reading this who i'm sure do there best here,

Petetourer
1st August 2012, 20:20
Well it certainly seems that something very wrong has happend here :shrug:

I mean something needs to be said to the individual involved surely??

Obviously I do not know the details and maybe I am wrong??

Personally I think Paul has done an amazing job keeping quiet... If it were me then a name and shame would have been in post 1 :shrug:

Thomas
1st August 2012, 20:28
Ok Gents, I do not know the complete story however what I will say is that the decision to leave the club was Paul's, I know a couple of my colleagues have spoken to Paul however he could not be persuaded to stay within the club.

with regards to the other matter unfortunately it is not something the club can comment on as it is between the two individuals.

apologies that I didn't comment sooner however I am not fully versed with the story.

Simondi
1st August 2012, 21:09
Thread closed at request of OP