PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree, Wednesday 1st August 2012 @ 8:00pm

J1MBO
30th July 2012, 22:28
Is anybody thinking of going to the Hollow Tree monthly meet on Wednesday.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way

James.uk
31st July 2012, 01:46
Not me Jimbo lad. Sorry... But I will attend the Monthly Sunday meets whenever possible... :}

andyg2011
31st July 2012, 11:33
Jim

mate I may pop along to see you but as am heading down south the next day and then France on Friday I'll see what my better half says

So I'll see u there haha

vindaloo
31st July 2012, 12:10
I'm off to Spain Wednesday Jim, so won't be there

Spinal tap
31st July 2012, 12:16
I would but I'm not allowed to play out on school nights!:whip:

Frank Incensed
31st July 2012, 12:16
Is anybody thinking of going to the Hollow Tree monthly meet on Wednesday.

Whilst the unrefined Eliza Dolittle is having yet more beauty treatment, in an an attempt to be accepted into high society (am I trying to turn a sows ear into a silk purse?:shrug:), I've borrowed a very refined 2007 1.2 Corsa.

If I can work out how you put fuel in it (and I don't use the wrong pump), I intend to attend, innit?
BTW, vindaloo was right. These petrol engines are very quiet and smooth. Who knows, one day they might even catch on and start outselling diesel engines.:D But I still love Eliza. I get so much satisfaction from my hard-drinking trollop.

Frank Incensed
31st July 2012, 12:26
I'm off to Spain Wednesday Jim, so won't be there

I think we should all go. Just to help out their economy, of course.

We're only just coming into August, Jim. You won't have any problems keeping your no-resident status this year.:D

Have a good time

vindaloo
31st July 2012, 13:00
Whilst the unrefined Eliza Dolittle is having yet more beauty treatment, in an an attempt to be accepted into high society (am I trying to turn a sows ear into a silk purse?:shrug:), I've borrowed a very refined 2007 1.2 Corsa.

If I can work out how you put fuel in it (and I don't use the wrong pump), I intend to attend, innit?
BTW, vindaloo was right. These petrol engines are very quiet and smooth. Who knows, one day they might even catch on and start outselling diesel engines.:D But I still love Eliza. I get so much satisfaction from my hard-drinking trollop.

Is the 'trollop' (your word not mine!) in Sean's?

I think we should all go. Just to help out their economy, of course.

We're only just coming into August, Jim. You won't have any problems keeping your no-resident status this year.:D

Have a good time

Thanks Robert, I'll try..........very hard;), see you next meeting.

Frank Incensed
31st July 2012, 13:21
Is the 'trollop' (your word not mine!) in Sean's?

Sean is indeed trying to work his magic, by removing the scars inflicted by unworthy, careless peasants (including me) on the body of my (metal and plastic) beloved. Unfortunately he can't repair my psyche, but he's good at applying balm.:D

J1MBO
31st July 2012, 17:19

First can I have some of the medication you're on :D.

Like you I'll be in a non MGR vehicle, as my good lady is very near to taking her test I thought I'd treat her and have replaced the 53 plate Fiesta LX 1.4 Auto with a 07 plate Fiesta Ghia 1.6 Auto which will be my steed for the evening.

See you on Wednesday evening Robert.

vindaloo
31st July 2012, 18:53
Sean is indeed trying to work his magic, by removing the scars inflicted by unworthy, careless peasants (including me) on the body of my (metal and plastic) beloved. Unfortunately he can't repair my psyche, but he's good at applying balm.:D

Saw your steed in Sean's today, what on earth did Halford's do with your wheels and why on earth did you go there!

First can I have some of the medication you're on :D.

Too strong for you J1MBO:D

rich17865
31st July 2012, 20:26
I will try and pop in for a chat, no promises though, if tomorrow is anything like today I am going to bury myself under the patio!

Frank Incensed
1st August 2012, 00:17
I will try and pop in for a chat, no promises though, if tomorrow is anything like today I am going to bury myself under the patio!

...........unless you're the one who laid the patio.;)
Turn your urges into a fun thing, Rich. Go to Southport and let your missus and little 'un bury you. :D
If I hear you've decided to go to Lyme Bay instead. then I'll get you sectioned.:getmecoat:
Come out for a breather and get the weight off your chest.

J1MBO
1st August 2012, 06:54

Hope you can make it - I'll give you a laugh, bought another Fiesta :getmecoat:

J1MBO
1st August 2012, 23:24
Well there was only three of us tonight Rich, Robert and me - a very pleasant evening was had though :grouphug:.

Mind you it did look a little low on the Rover front, Rich's Rover 75 flanked by a Corsa and a Fiesta :shrug::getmecoat:

Frank Incensed
2nd August 2012, 00:02
Mind you it did look a little low on the Rover front, Rich's Rover 75 flanked by a Corsa and a Fiesta :shrug::getmecoat:

Yes Jim, but did you notice?............There were no silver (grey) cars?:D

That coffee might only have been warm, but it sure must have had some caffeine in it!:}

rich17865
2nd August 2012, 07:08
Yes my eyes were more alert than my brain by the time I got home!

vindaloo
2nd August 2012, 08:18
I'm sure you 3 had a good chin wag, I hope you felt sorry for me suffering on a crowded aeroplane!

J1MBO
5th August 2012, 11:33
:getmecoat:Yes Jim, but did you notice?............There were no silver (grey) cars?:D

That coffee might only have been warm, but it sure must have had some caffeine in it!:}

True, very true on both counts Robert ;).

Yes my eyes were more alert than my brain by the time I got home!

Eyes right, brain left in my case :confused:

I'm sure you 3 had a good chin wag, I hope you felt sorry for me suffering on a crowded aeroplane!

What you go through for those frequent flyer miles is impressive :bowdown::getmecoat:

vindaloo
5th August 2012, 11:42
I've been on Ryanair so many times I'm starting to talk with an Irish accent!