PDA

View Full Version : export spec flat spokesx 17x7

suffolk boy
6th August 2012, 21:10
hi i have a full set of these with good nexen rubber.but apart from the x4 on the car i have x3 spares .so in short you have a full set enough 4 a full size spare x1 and x2 left over.these wheels have a extra deep rim and if fitting to say a zt mantain the multispoke look but with the smaller rim size.i am looking for a decent set of eleven spokes .no tyres just decent rims i will of course get them refurbed.but i will ad the wheels i am offering are mint

Dominic22
6th August 2012, 21:22
I might be interested in that. I have a set of 11 spoke in the garage that I am not going to use and prefer the 17" ride.

I will need to check re the condition as I have had them a while. I think they are fine, but will check tomorrow.

suffolk boy
7th August 2012, 14:34
many thanks

suffolk boy
18th August 2012, 17:25
swap completed on monday.eleven spokes dropped of at wicked wheels at great yeldam wednesday.collected friday look fab.big thanks to jake wilson.:bowdown:for the tea and chat.also fixed one fbh while i was there and tested another all in all a good day:D

stevesav
19th August 2012, 15:39
:wantpics: :D:D

suffolk boy
19th August 2012, 16:19
:wantpics: :D:D
i was waiting for that.all will be revealed at the mk meet nxt weekend.hopefully with my other modswhich will be bluetooth fitted plus power socket in the boot.

stevesav
19th August 2012, 16:30
i was waiting for that.all will be revealed at the mk meet nxt weekend.hopefully with my other modswhich will be bluetooth fitted plus power socket in the boot.

Lol, well you got it:) look forward to seeing you next week mate.

Steve916
19th August 2012, 16:47
Looking forward to seeing those:}