PDA

View Full Version : MGCCSE Autumn Gathering - Sun 30th Sept - Westerham,KENT

AndrewM
23rd August 2012, 07:29
Hello again…

Thankyou all for making Groombridge (Summer Gathering) a success, last weekend, and I hope you enjoyed the day and it was good to see quite a few of you there (OVER 200 MG's turned up on the day)

Anyway;...This is just a REMINDER to say that you are ALL formally invited to our MGCC South East “AUTUMN GATHERING” being held at the C17th Squerryes Court, JUST OUTSIDE Westerham, KENT (Very nr. Oxted, Surrey + only 10mins from Jcn 6 M25 @ Godstone) on Sunday 30th September 2012

This will be the MGCCSE final gathering for the year 2012 and it will be, coincidentally, the very last day that you can visit Squerryes Court ...EVER!...as it is being "taken back" into private ownership, going forward...

There will be a Pride of ownership and a Premier PoO / Concours too.
Gates open at a leisurely 11:00am and it would be nice to see as many of you there...

Please see Entry Form attached (VIA LINK HERE) for full details…:-
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgccse/events/Autumn%20Gathering%20-%20Squerryes%20Ct%20Flyer.pdf

Or alternatively turn-up on the day... (Non MGCC members welcome!)

Kind Regards, Andrew Mitchell – MGCCSE Committee Member (Felbridge , East Grinstead)

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

FLYING BANANA
23rd August 2012, 12:55
Looks as if I'll be attending. Not sure what to bring though. I'll give it some thought and get my entry form off by the weekend.

Johnny the Fox
23rd August 2012, 16:14
Damn i missed the Groombridge event and it is right on my doorstep, so i will be attending this one in the F:D

FLYING BANANA
30th September 2012, 21:38
What a cracking meet pity the house is closing to the public. Got some nice pictures of 2 Yellow ZT's in front of the lake. Will post them up tomorrow.
Hope you got home ok Dennis. Nice meeting up with you again. Have you bought that reg. no. yet? Will look good on the ZT.