PDA

View Full Version : Apex wheels and tyres

T16
27th August 2012, 10:20
Hi Fellas,

This is just a provisional thread to see if there was anyone local-ish who wanted a set of Apex wheels and tyres cheap?

Before I advertised them up and started to deal with posting etc etc. Easier for someone local to collect.

Wheels really need a refurb, and two of the tyres have a fair bit of tread, and two of them are quite low.

All four tyres Continental Sport Contact 3.

£175 for the lot.

ziggy72
29th August 2012, 11:40
you have a pm

T16
29th August 2012, 12:53
Jesus guys...

There must be a lot of people searching the forum for the keyword Apex!!

Ive been overwhelmed with messages.

So much for hoping someone could just pop round and take them off me who was local!!

To be fair, what I will do is put a proper for sale thread up WITH pictures this weekend so everyone can see the extent of the shadow chrome peel.

I would really prefer someone to collect, after my experience of a pristine pair of Mk2 Xenons getting smashed to bits, Avoiding a courier would be most preferable.

Yella Fella
29th August 2012, 13:09
Im not sure there are a lot of members who will be local to you in Dundee though. Local to Dundee will be Edinburgh or Glasgow members?

Id pop up from Glasgow and take them off your hands but my wifeancial adviser would notice £175 missing for the accont LOL

Tam
30th August 2012, 05:43
Jesus guys...

There must be a lot of people searching the forum for the keyword Apex!!

Ive been overwhelmed with messages.

So much for hoping someone could just pop round and take them off me who was local!!

To be fair, what I will do is put a proper for sale thread up WITH pictures this weekend so everyone can see the extent of the shadow chrome peel.

I would really prefer someone to collect, after my experience of a pristine pair of Mk2 Xenons getting smashed to bits, Avoiding a courier would be most preferable.
Well i sent a PM a couple of days ago and i'm only 15 miles away (porbably should have mentioned that!) but didn't expect a reply as thought they would be gone to a good home allready cheers Tam.

ziggy72
30th August 2012, 07:27
Well i sent a PM a couple of days ago and i'm only 15 miles away (porbably should have mentioned that!) but didn't expect a reply as thought they would be gone to a good home allready cheers Tam.

sent a couple of pm's but no response either. maybe he's busy. race you to his door!

Tam
30th August 2012, 07:33
Well I'm of to my bed for 7hrs so that's gives you a good head start :D:D.