PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet Wednesday 5th September

rich17865
31st August 2012, 21:24
It is the first Wednesday of the month again soon.

Anybody going to join me at the Hollow Tree at about 8pm Wednesday 5th?:shrug:

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

J1MBO
31st August 2012, 22:41
Sorry Rich I'll be in Norfolk :getmecoat:

stevo snr
1st September 2012, 10:49
How long does it take to fit a handbrake compensator?

stevo snr
1st September 2012, 11:12
I'll be there

MrDoodles
1st September 2012, 11:22

Depends on who's doing it!

As quick as half an hour or up to 2 hours if you haven't done one before!

stevo snr
1st September 2012, 15:53
Ok, got it sorted.

rich17865
1st September 2012, 18:43

In the dark, a long time! :D, If you need help with fitting one it would be best to get it done on a Sunday meet, the next one is on the 16th September.

Frank Incensed
2nd September 2012, 09:26
I should be there about 21.00.

Damn! Now there'll be a table full of empty glasses and a bunch of expectant faces as I walk in (or alternatively, nobody else there):D

vindaloo
2nd September 2012, 21:11
Surprise, surprise..............I'm away again:getmecoat:

rich17865
2nd September 2012, 22:17
I should be there about 21.00.

Damn! Now there'll be a table full of empty glasses and a bunch of expectant faces as I walk in (or alternatively, nobody else there):D

I can make an appearance at 9 if that is better, i just don't want to go to be sat on my own, cost of fuel and that :shrug:

J1MBO
2nd September 2012, 22:25

Shock :p:;)

Frank Incensed
3rd September 2012, 07:31

Another courier job, Jim?:D

I can make an appearance at 9 if that is better, i just don't want to go to be sat on my own, cost of fuel and that :shrug:

I'll be dropping Mrs Incensed off at work at 20.45, so I shouldn't be much later than 21.00, Rich

carguy143
3rd September 2012, 08:45
I'm off work so may pay a quick visit. I've only ever been to the national meet before.

Frank Incensed
3rd September 2012, 09:47
You'll be most welcome carguy143, but be aware that it looks like there may only be 3 other people there for this months evening meeting, as we'll be without a few regulars.

Robert

kev101
3rd September 2012, 14:05
i might try and get there. will be my first meet being a newbe to the site.if my clutch dont pack up first that is.

rich17865
3rd September 2012, 16:20
i might try and get there. will be my first meet being a newbe to the site.if my clutch dont pack up first that is.

The more the merrier! It would be great to see you there.

I will be there at 8pm then, if the weather is ok I will be outside the side door, if it is raining, I will prop the bar up I should imagine.

James.uk
3rd September 2012, 16:30
Not sure what I am up too yet.. Evenings are a bit busy for me at the moment, and as winter comes on it gets dark n cold innit... ooeerr.. :o

riclin
3rd September 2012, 21:59
Hmmm... think I might make this my first ever meet :):):) can someone let me know the post code please?? :):):)

carguy143
3rd September 2012, 22:37
Hmmm... think I might make this my first ever meet :):):) can someone let me know the post code please?? :):):)

I'm hoping to come to this one. The postcode is WA4 4LX.

http://northwestrover75andmgztowners.weebly.com/hollow-tree---meets.html

riclin
3rd September 2012, 22:48
I'm hoping to come to this one. The postcode is WA4 4LX.

http://northwestrover75andmgztowners.weebly.com/hollow-tree---meets.html

Thanks Rik, hope to see you there. :)

Frank Incensed
4th September 2012, 07:46
Wow!
Despite the absence of a handful of stalwarts, looks like there could be a good turnout and a number of new faces.
Great! Looking forward to it.:D

carguy143
4th September 2012, 09:34
Where would I normally find the regulars of these meets? Never been before.

Rik.

vindaloo
4th September 2012, 10:02
In the Bar!

Frank Incensed
4th September 2012, 11:03
In the Bar!

..........one on the Costa del Sol:D

Frank Incensed
4th September 2012, 11:16
Where would I normally find the regulars of these meets? Never been before.

Rik.

The pub is literally right next to the M56. As you turn off the M56 onto the A49 heading south, turn right after about 50 yards, onto the lane that leads to the pub. At the end of the lane, turn right into the main carpark, then left ino the small carpark at the side of the pub. That's where we park up. If it's not raining we might be sat outside the side door to the pub. If raining, I suggest we sit inside the pub, as near to the side door as possible, to cut down on guesswork (it has been known for people to leave thinking they're the only one who has turned up!:D) The pub isn't crowded, so we shouldn't be too hard to spot. I can recommend the coffee.

carguy143
4th September 2012, 11:45
Thanks for the info. I'm trying to take the guess work out of finding everyone as I don't know any of you from outside of this forum. :)

vindaloo
4th September 2012, 18:00
..........one on the Costa del Sol:D

Cheeky boy.......Herefordshire this time, boosting the UK Economy this time. Just had a relaxing trip down in the new Tourer.

carguy143
5th September 2012, 16:08
Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight. See you all soon!

Rik.

riclin
5th September 2012, 16:47
Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight. See you all soon!

Rik.

Absolutely GUTTED!!! got to go in for an extra night shift tonight, (6pm-6am) my opposite number has phoned in sick! :mad::mad::mad: Sorry all. :(

carguy143
5th September 2012, 17:09
Absolutely GUTTED!!! got to go in for an extra night shift tonight, (6pm-6am) my opposite number has phoned in sick! :mad::mad::mad: Sorry all. :(

I know that feeling. Are you coming to the national on Sunday?

rich17865
5th September 2012, 17:19
I will be there for 8, see you shortly.

riclin
5th September 2012, 17:36
I know that feeling. Are you coming to the national on Sunday?

Wish I could mate! I also HAVE to work EVERY weekend! :mad:

J1MBO
5th September 2012, 19:22
Hope you're all enjoying the evening - sorry I can't be there.

Frank Incensed
5th September 2012, 19:33

Not set out myself yet Jim. Mrs Incensed has just rolled out of bed to go to work.:bowdown:
Looking forward to trying out my new windscreen at night, in a few minutes!:D I don't have that confounded repaired stone chip right in front of my eyes anymore (It wasn't even there that the damn thing cracked, necessitating the use of even more of my annual leave for no pleasure:()

rich17865
5th September 2012, 22:28

Had a good time Jim, shame you couldn't make it.

A record turnout for a Wednesday evening I think, 6 in total with 3 new faces welcomed along too.

An obligatory plenum cleared and a bonnet catch mod too. Not as easy in the dark but got it done all the same.

carguy143
5th September 2012, 22:43
Yep thanks for the welcome. Hopefully see you all again soon.

Rik.