PDA

View Full Version : Wtd: roof rail bungs, for swaps :)

Unclefista
2nd September 2012, 20:31
I was rinsing my car today with the hosepipe and watched one of these little plastic bungs come loose and float along the gutter like a little boat, only to disappear down the drain :(

These ones;
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Bu7oZcn58nA/UEPAcYHG8VI/AAAAAAAAKhM/kycSJ5tuakA/s627/IMAG0092.jpg

If anyone has a couple spare I'd like a swap if possible.

I have these surplus to requirements;
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GhacHb1dbEE/UEPAcTkA_wI/AAAAAAAAKhM/0KbPgD3QDto/s627/IMAG0093.jpg

Either/or

5x 5w "wedge" bulbs for the interior lights, originals are 3w, these are brighter but keep the same orangey light that (I think) compliments the R75 interior.

A rubber grommet for the "spy hole" mod.

2x SMD LED "wedge" type bulbs, very bright, very white, didn't last long in my 75, I didn't like the effect.

Cheers all ;)

oldcarguy
4th September 2012, 15:34
pm me your address and I will stick a couple in the post.

Unclefista
5th September 2012, 12:18
Sorry mate, I didn't check this thread, if I had I wouldn't have called at the scrappers this morning for a couple of bungs :)

Very kind offer thank you, but sorted now.

Cheers, Tony

oldcarguy
5th September 2012, 16:52
Sorry mate, I didn't check this thread, if I had I wouldn't have called at the scrappers this morning for a couple of bungs :)

Very kind offer thank you, but sorted now.

Cheers, Tony

No problem Tony, glad your sorted.
regards, Rod.

scorpio stu
9th September 2012, 20:24
No problem Tony, glad your sorted.
regards, Rod.

I don't suppose you still have a spare one do you as I'm missing one ?

:D :D :D

oldcarguy
9th September 2012, 21:15
I don't suppose you still have a spare one do you as I'm missing one ?

:D :D :D
Pm me your details and I will pop them in the post if I can remember where I put them :} regards, Rod.

scorpio stu
10th September 2012, 12:58
PM sent,thank you very much

scorpio stu
12th September 2012, 11:45
Rod,recieved them today,thanks so much.Only needed one so if anyone needs the other I'll send it on.
Thanks again Rod

oldcarguy
12th September 2012, 17:32
Rod,recieved them today,thanks so much.Only needed one so if anyone needs the other I'll send it on.
Thanks again Rod
Your welcome.

smallheathlad
15th September 2012, 09:45
PM sent, regards