PDA

View Full Version : When's our next Queensferry meet

Astraeus
11th September 2012, 18:02
Hi

When is the next Queensferry meet? I really want to get down to one at some point soon. Now that my new bonnet is fitted I might just let her out in public...the car that is...:getmecoat:

Chris

FLYER
11th September 2012, 21:31
Hi

When is the next Queensferry meet? I really want to get down to one at some point soon. Now that my new bonnet is fitted I might just let her out in public...the car that is...:getmecoat:

Chrisnext meet the 28th of this month matey , let us know so we can add you to the list .:D

tricia1470
13th September 2012, 02:59
Oh oh oh I can go to this one as me is on holiday whoop

FLYER
13th September 2012, 21:09
Oh oh oh I can go to this one as me is on holiday whoopexcellent , watch this space :D

Astraeus
13th September 2012, 22:17
next meet the 28th of this month matey , let us know so we can add you to the list .:D

Hi

That date looks OK to me so everything being OK I will be down this time.

at last!

Chris

FLYER
13th September 2012, 23:01
Hi

That date looks OK to me so everything being OK I will be down this time.

at last!

Chris

ok doke , see you there :D

Graham1961
15th September 2012, 21:30
I will be there....usual time..:drool4:

FLYER
16th September 2012, 20:31
I will be there....usual time..:drool4:

lookslike we will need a table for 8 folk big G .

Scotscim
16th September 2012, 22:23
Hi Going to try and come along to the meeting , whats the format ? do you guys have a meal etc ?, what time and any particaular area to meet in the pub?
cheers
greig

FLYER
16th September 2012, 22:30
Hi Going to try and come along to the meeting , whats the format ? do you guys have a meal etc ?, what time and any particaular area to meet in the pub?
cheers
greig

we form up in front of the HAWES INN ( keep an eye out for 75s) and go to the inn for a meal and a natter , your very welcome to attend , times are flexible , some arrive at 6 some later but our table is always for 7.30 .
See you there :D

Scotscim
16th September 2012, 22:48
we form up in front of the HAWES INN ( keep an eye out for 75s) and go to the inn for a meal and a natter , your very welcome to attend , times are flexible , some arrive at 6 some later but our table is always for 7.30 .
See you there :D

Hi Should be able to make it but it will be nearer 7
Cheers
Greig

Graham1961
17th September 2012, 11:01
lookslike we will need a table for 8 folk big G .

Looks like it.....I will book a table for 8.

FLYER
17th September 2012, 14:41

cheers topman .:D

tricia1470
18th September 2012, 11:05
Hope that 8 includes me, Ross and Caroline

We all off so can actually eat wi u guys yipee, doiwnload this and we get 20% off meal

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thehawesinnsouthqueensferry/greatfoodforless/?utm_source=Communicator&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=MainImage_NewMenu&utm_campaign=20_off_food_Aug

FLYER
18th September 2012, 11:49

We all off so can actually eat wi u guys yipee, doiwnload this and we get 20% off meal

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thehawesinnsouthqueensferry/greatfoodforless/?utm_source=Communicator&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=MainImage_NewMenu&utm_campaign=20_off_food_Aug

blimey i make that 11 at least , will you be there for 7.30 so we can book a bigger table .
BTW can somebody print off the voucher as i dont have a printer.
?????????

tricia1470
18th September 2012, 15:25
blimey i make that 11 at least , will you be there for 7.30 so we can book a bigger table .
?????????

Yup we aim to get there for 7pm I know actually early rofl

Scotscim
18th September 2012, 16:13
?????????
Printed and in the wallet
Greig

FLYER
18th September 2012, 20:02
Printed and in the wallet
Greig

topman greig , see you on the night .:D

FLYER
18th September 2012, 20:05

Lookslike that will have to be twelve big G .

It's becoming a monster :D

rotrex
19th September 2012, 14:44
Lookslike that will have to be twelve big G .

It's becoming a monster :D

unlucky for some but best make that 13:D

FLYER
19th September 2012, 20:20
unlucky for some but best make that 13:D

i hear tell brian [mastiff] is coming and might bring [the joiner] so that makers it one heluva turnout by all accounts :D

Astraeus
19th September 2012, 22:25

Thanks for that. I have downloaded the voucher. Alas my better half will not make it. (babysitting duties) I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Chris

Alan_G
19th September 2012, 23:05
Getting jealous at the size of this meet, unfortunately I am working :(

FLYER
19th September 2012, 23:18
Getting jealous at the size of this meet, unfortunately I am working :(Well Into it.s 2nd year and still going strong , had 4 members and up to 16 once but the usual suspects always turn up :D.
not a bad wee night out summer and winter in truth .

The sight of those two bridges is worth the trip alone .:D

Graham1961
20th September 2012, 10:40
Well Into it.s 2nd year and still going strong , had 4 members and up to 16 once but the usual suspects always turn up :D.
not a bad wee night out summer and winter in truth .

The sight of those two bridges is worth the trip alone .:D

A fantastic sight by any means, and something i look forward to every month, will book a couple of tables i think....:D

FLYER
20th September 2012, 11:15
A fantastic sight by any means, and something i look forward to every month, will book a couple of tables i think....:D

they might give us that big table at the back big G;)

Meths
20th September 2012, 19:10
I might be able to make it.

...Unless another university project consumes my life.

FLYER
20th September 2012, 21:15
I might be able to make it.

...Unless another university project consumes my life.you will be most welcome should you make it .:D

Gurgle260
21st September 2012, 22:45
Could you add me and my good lady to the list ...if there is space available

We have visitors coming early afternoon but should be able to make it by 7.00 - 7.30 for a meal

Robert

tricia1470
21st September 2012, 22:48

We have visitors coming early afternoon but should be able to make it by 7.00 - 7.30 for a meal

Robert

Always welcome hunny more the merrier :-)

G this is gonna b a monster MEEEEEEEEEEEEET

FLYER
21st September 2012, 23:09

Robertno problem :D

FLYER
21st September 2012, 23:16
Right i make it 14 , blimey the staff will faint , helga will freak :D

Graham1961
21st September 2012, 23:56
Right i make it 14 , blimey the staff will faint , helga will freak :D

Do you think we should just rent the whole building for the night....Helga could be our personal waitress...i will book a few tables this week once i have an accurate idea of the numbers, but so far 14 Wow !!

Need to give Helga a good tip next friday, she will have earned it....:D

FLYER
28th September 2012, 08:19
a whole weeks postings have been lost due to a systems failure but rest assured the meet goes ahead tonight , see you all there , just remember if the weathers bad you will find the group inside the HAWES INN .:D

Astraeus
28th September 2012, 22:36
a whole weeks postings have been lost due to a systems failure but rest assured the meet goes ahead tonight , see you all there , just remember if the weathers bad you will find the group inside the HAWES INN .:D

Hi all

Thanks from Wendy and I for making us welcome tonight. It was great to put a face to the names. Some excellent cars there too. We will definately come to another meet.
Off to play at Biggles tomorrow (flying from Scone up to Inverness for football in my mate's Cessna-cool!)
Thanks again

Chris

rotrex
28th September 2012, 23:15
another great wee night was had, was nice as always to meet some new faces. must have been the biggest number of attendee's yet :bowdown: till the next time :drool4::D

FLYER
28th September 2012, 23:36
excellent meeting all you first timers and hope to see you all again at some stage .

Pity that the dark nights are coming in as we dont have that wonderful view but hey good company makes up for it , totally astounded at the turnout .:bowdown:

see you all at the end of october :bowdown:

tricia1470
29th September 2012, 07:42
Brilliant night :D Really good meeting you all

Graham1961
29th September 2012, 09:01
Another excellent evening with the biggest turn out yet, very enjoyable and excellent food, that view across the Forth still amazes me.....:)

Scotscim
29th September 2012, 16:23
Great night looking forward to the next, and getting together with all those I never managed to chat to .
I would also like to thank the person that paid my bar bill at the end of the night!!!!!!!!!!
Tricia i think it was you, As when i went up to pay the guy at the bar said it was all paid for .
I'll square up with you or who ever it was at the next meeting
thanks again for a great night .
Greig and Audrey

tricia1470
29th September 2012, 18:27
Great night looking forward to the next, and getting together with all those I never managed to chat to .
I would also like to thank the person that paid my bar bill at the end of the night!!!!!!!!!!
Tricia i think it was you, As when i went up to pay the guy at the bar said it was all paid for .
I'll square up with you or who ever it was at the next meeting
thanks again for a great night .
Greig and Audrey

LOL it was me and wasnt that much lol looking forward to the next 1 too (hopefully not on nightshift though)

Meths
29th September 2012, 20:30
Had a lovely time meeting you all. FOOD was great too! :D

My phone decided to run out of battery, so had to follow FLYER to Glasgow (My useless sense of direction) :D :getmecoat:

Pity that the dark nights are coming in as we dont have that wonderful view but hey good company makes up for it , totally astounded at the turnout .:bowdown:

Darker and colder. I'm bringing my ski jacket next time :getmecoat:

FLYER
29th September 2012, 20:45
Had a lovely time meeting you all. FOOD was great too! :D

My phone decided to run out of battery, so had to follow FLYER to Glasgow (My useless sense of direction) :D :getmecoat:

Darker and colder. I'm bringing my ski jacket next time :getmecoat:

was good meeting you paul and sorry about the sedate driving but thats the way i always drive :p:

Scotscim
29th September 2012, 20:54
LOL it was me and wasnt that much lol looking forward to the next 1 too (hopefully not on nightshift though)
Hi Thanks
Mind at ease now "lol" my round at next meeting.:}
Greig

Meths
29th September 2012, 21:17
was good meeting you paul and sorry about the sedate driving but thats the way i always drive :p:

Was good meeting you as well. I didn't hang around once I knew where I was ;)

Graham1961
29th September 2012, 22:33

The right style of driving for a Diesel Auto....:D

It was great meeting new members and putting names to faces, just a superb evening all round.

Gurgle260
30th September 2012, 18:56
I added my "thank you" in a separate post before seeing all these added here

Doh !!

Robert:}

Terrorfex
1st October 2012, 16:36
I might try to make it to the next one, as the new 75 should have arrived well before then.

Astraeus
1st October 2012, 22:44
I might try to make it to the next one, as the new 75 should have arrived well before then.

tell us more.......

FLYER
1st October 2012, 22:44

last friday in october , see you there :D

tricia1470
1st October 2012, 23:51
last friday in october , see you there :D

Im cursed !!!!!! nightshift again :mad:

MASTIFF2
4th October 2012, 22:36
I'll be there with not so anti social Jim :)

Brian

FLYER
5th October 2012, 10:49
I'll be there with not so anti social Jim :)

Brianor as i call him "non joiner jim"

:D

Terrorfex
9th October 2012, 21:40
tell us more.......

Having completed the 460 mile trip from London to Perth late last night, I'll be doing my best to attend my first meet with my new 75. Isn't too far from me either.

FLYER
9th October 2012, 21:52
Having completed the 460 mile trip from London to Perth late last night, I'll be doing my best to attend my first meet with my new 75. Isn't too far from me either.see you there :D