PDA

View Full Version : A No Frills Caldecotte Meet To End The Year On The 11th November

Petetourer
28th September 2012, 21:35
Hi all...

I have had a few members ask whether there will be another Caldecotte meet before the year is out...

Well, this is what I am going to suggest...

Another meet at the Caldecotte arms on the 11th November @ 11:00, but this time a no frills affair :shrug:

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

The weather is never guarenteed in November so to arrange for works to be carried out only to find it raining on the day could be awkward :shrug:

I will of course leave this up to the people involved to make the final decision on whether they would like to carry out works or not, such as PhilT4 on the T4 and Steve916 who I know helps out with compensators... If you want do this then let me know and I will amend the post

Link to the venue is below... If you want to attend then please add your name to this thread and also add if you will be wishing to eat, that way I will know how many to book for ;)

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/Caldecotte.jpg

http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsquare/pub-food/caldecotte-arms-milton-keynes-caldecotte/pid-P1299

These are always a good meet, so get your name down and we will see you there :D

1) Petetourer - Eating ( Maybe )
2) Steve916 - Eating
3) Beejay - Eating
4) Stevsav - Eating
5) Phil-T4 - Eating
6) Ladyblue - Eating
7) cejsmith - Eating
8) Clickernick - Eating
9) MrBitsy + Wife....
10) ManMek
11) Roverblue
12) Ukmastiff - Eating (Maybe)
13) Pbaker + 1 - Eating - Possibly 2 extras ;)
14) Typhoon190 - Eating (Maybe)
15) Shiner + Family - Eating
16) Trophy Blue Tourer

Steve916
29th September 2012, 09:18
Me:D and ill be eating;)

beejay
29th September 2012, 14:13
I'll be there and will be eating.

stevesav
29th September 2012, 14:20
As the song goes Ill be there, & eating please:}:}, I will bring the gazeebo to keep us dry IF it rains lol.

Phil-T4
29th September 2012, 14:21
Me too, and i WILL be eating and leaving the T4 at home :D

stevesav
29th September 2012, 14:25
Me too, and i WILL be eating and leaving the T4 at home :D
Well said Phil, don't blame you at all, about time you had a chance of a natter with the rest of us:D.

stevesav
29th September 2012, 14:27
And also looking forward to seeing your new project Pete:}:}:}

Petetourer
29th September 2012, 14:47
And also looking forward to seeing your new project Pete:}:}:}

All names have now been added... Will be good to see you all... :)

Oh, and yes Steve... The Project should be well finished by then, so it should be in attendance.... :D

Trophy Blue Tourer
30th September 2012, 08:40
Oh, and yes Steve... The Project should be well finished by then, so it should be in attendance.... :D

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

stevesav
30th September 2012, 17:00
Do we allow babies along to this meet?, by that I mean SWMBO with her MGF (& its the mgf thats the baby not her)lol, she said if she comes she will buy me lunch:drool4: & as she said it is an MG:D

Petetourer
30th September 2012, 18:13
Do we allow babies along to this meet?, by that I mean SWMBO with her MGF (& its the mgf thats the baby not her)lol, she said if she comes she will buy me lunch:drool4: & as she said it is an MG:D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Might have to put it out to a vote :shrug:

Of course the baby will be welcome.... :D

I mean it could be worse, she could turn up in a Ford Transit Connect :shrug: (Hey Phil :p:)

Luckily those days are gone now Phil has his ZT-T... ;)

Phil-T4
1st October 2012, 06:54
I mean it could be worse, she could turn up in a Ford Transit Connect :shrug: (Hey Phil :p:)

and when did you want your VIS motors back, December wasnt it :laughing2: :laughing2:

stevesav
1st October 2012, 07:57
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Might have to put it out to a vote :shrug:

Of course the baby will be welcome.... :D

You had better put her on the list then Pete, or else I will get shot lol, her username on org is Ladyblue (don't ask) Oh and as she is paying she will be eating:D:D

Petetourer
1st October 2012, 08:50
and when did you want your VIS motors back, December wasnt it :laughing2: :laughing2:

Oh yes, December would be fine!!! :eek::eek::eek: :getmecoat::D

You had better put her on the list then Pete, or else I will get shot lol, her username on org is Ladyblue (don't ask) Oh and as she is paying she will be eating:D:D

Will add her now Steve.... ;)

cejsmith
1st October 2012, 12:10
That will be nice , I missed the last meeting though not paying attention!!!

Woof25
1st October 2012, 13:14
Woof says he would like to see everybody again pete, so I guess i will be be there providing my MOT with consultant goes ok on thursday if I need to go for repairs myself I will let you know bit long winded i know and I would be eating sorry lol

Mike

Petetourer
1st October 2012, 13:27
That will be nice , I missed the last meeting though not paying attention!!!

I will add you down mate, I will put you down as eating.. If you are not then let me know and I will change it... ;)

Woof says he would like to see everybody again pete, so I guess i will be be there providing my MOT with consultant goes ok on thursday if I need to go for repairs myself I will let you know bit long winded i know and I would be eating sorry lol

Mike

Be good to see you and Woof again mate... :D

I will put you down, if anything changes then let me know... ;)

Colin David Day
1st October 2012, 13:54
Not sure if i can make this one Pete as its my 40th birthday.:(

Petetourer
1st October 2012, 14:14
Not sure if i can make this one Pete as its my 40th birthday.:(

No worries mate,..,.

You could always nip in for a quick B'day pint... ;) :D

Clickernick
5th October 2012, 00:34
Put me down pete,, I'll be nose baggin it too.:}

Will bring along my Vis tester for the V6's to check,, but no repairs on the day!!:p:

Woof25
5th October 2012, 12:13
Hi pete well my MOT went pretty well not to be seen again until March unless a big end goes !! so woof and me will be there and eating me not him of course unless someone has some free tasty diesel going spare :}

Mike

Petetourer
5th October 2012, 13:42
Put me down pete,, I'll be nose baggin it too.:}

Will bring along my Vis tester for the V6's to check,, but no repairs on the day!!:p:

Okey dokey mate.... Will see you there then mate ;) My VIS motors have just been done, so Should be fine. :D:D I am sure you will be able to give someone the good news!! :getmecoat:

Hi pete well my MOT went pretty well not to be seen again until March unless a big end goes !! so woof and me will be there and eating me not him of course unless someone has some free tasty diesel going spare :}

Mike

Great to hear Mike.... Look forward to seeing you on the 11th....

Pete

Phil-T4
5th October 2012, 15:14
Pete, When are you going to change your signature????

Petetourer
5th October 2012, 15:27
Pete, When are you going to change your signature????

PMSL. When I can get a pic of the new one without the engine hanging out!!!! :D:D

FLYING BANANA
5th October 2012, 18:59
I'll do the picture. Stick me down as a maybeee!! :shrug:And food please, hopefully. Not sure what I'll bring, they are both loud.

Petetourer
5th October 2012, 21:45
I'll do the picture. Stick me down as a maybeee!! :shrug:And food please, hopefully. Not sure what I'll bring, they are both loud.

Will Do Bob... Would be good to have your Photography skills at hand... ;) :D

Either car will do nicely... :drool4:

FLYING BANANA
7th October 2012, 19:57
Take me off of the list, got my dates mixed up.:( But pm if still want any photo's done.

Petetourer
8th October 2012, 12:47
Take me off of the list, got my dates mixed up.:( But pm if still want any photo's done.

Ok Mate....

I am sure there will be other oppertunitys for photos mate... ;)

Take care

Bob Williams
12th October 2012, 18:47
That's the day after I come home from honeymoon so I will have to be tactful and so 'no' this time. I might then be able to go to the NEC later in the month!

ukmastiff
18th October 2012, 07:43
No Thrills version ! , what is happening to this region.

If Pete's not doing a Geisha dance I'm not going :D

MrBitsy
18th October 2012, 12:46
Wife and I Will attend but not sure yet about eating.

Petetourer
19th October 2012, 17:19
Wife and I Will attend but not sure yet about eating.

Okey Kokey... I will put you both down.... :D

Mas, Just for you I will perform a Moonwalk dance as entertainment!!! :cool2::party::laughing2:

ukmastiff
19th October 2012, 19:06
There you go its a thrills meet already :o ish

ManMek
20th October 2012, 07:34
Hi, i've recently joined the club and would be interested in attending the proposed meet on the 11th November and meet a few of you guys

Petetourer
20th October 2012, 15:16
Hi, i've recently joined the club and would be interested in attending the proposed meet on the 11th November and meet a few of you guys

Hi Mate...

I will add you down to the list... You will be made most welcome!!

Would you be eating ?

Pete

ManMek
20th October 2012, 18:00
Probably not eating, but i will bring along my son who must take the blame for me becoming an MG owner

stevesav
21st October 2012, 01:49
Surely you mean you have your son to THANK for you becoming an MG owner:D:D, look forward to meeting you on the 11th.
Steve

actros
21st October 2012, 08:01
Hi Mate...

I will add you down to the list... You will be made most welcome!!

Would you be eating ?

PeteHi Pete can you put me down as a poss as i wont know untill next weekend.

Petetourer
21st October 2012, 16:22
Hi Pete can you put me down as a poss as i wont know untill next weekend.

Ok mate... Will add you to the list... Would be good to see you...

If anything changes, just give me a shout!! ;)

roverblue
21st October 2012, 20:24
Am I too late to put my name down for ths meet? I am new to the forum an d would'nt mind picking peoples brains

stevesav
21st October 2012, 20:33
Hi Patrick, no you are not to late mate, would be great to see you, am sure our R/S Petetourer will get back to you soon.

Petetourer
21st October 2012, 22:26
Am I too late to put my name down for ths meet? I am new to the forum an d would'nt mind picking peoples brains

Not to late at all mate.... I will get you added onto the list... ;) Will you be wanting to eat :shrug:

Hi Patrick, no you are not to late mate, would be great to see you, am sure our R/S Petetourer will get back to you soon.

Yes I will and Yes I have!!! :D

Petetourer
23rd October 2012, 18:14
Right....

Anymore interest on this one :shrug: Looks like a good turnout for a November Meet...

And for the first time, I will be without an ZT/75 :o I will be the one with the large Swede.... :getmecoat: :D

ukmastiff
23rd October 2012, 18:48
Ive not posted as im a maybe , have you got a v70 , 850 prey tell

Mas

Steve916
23rd October 2012, 18:52
Ive not posted as im a maybe , have you got a v70 , 850 prey tell

Mas

Have a look here Mas;)
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=127162

ukmastiff
23rd October 2012, 19:04
Its sad isnt it , juicy cars have no value anymore. I am a known volvo lover and of course still own my speedy swede . 150mph of estate car superbly built and worth 500 if im lucky. breaks my heart :(

Enjoy the drive

Mas

Petetourer
23rd October 2012, 20:53
Its sad isnt it , juicy cars have no value anymore. I am a known volvo lover and of course still own my speedy swede . 150mph of estate car superbly built and worth 500 if im lucky. breaks my heart :(

Enjoy the drive

Mas

I was amazed at what I got it for mate... I think it was a bit cheaper that it should have been, but you are right... You can get a whole lot of car for not a lot of cash at the mo, as long as you can stomach the fuel bills!! :o

TBH, I am over the moon with it... Its comfy and has a high spec... Its really clean for its age and with the S80 plate it came with it looks a much newer car :shrug:

I am really going to have to convince myself to sell it once the ZTT is done... Its tempting to park it up and have it as a just in case car :driving:

actros
25th October 2012, 10:31
HI Pete i shall be in M/K on the 11th so i will pop down to see you all.

Steve916
25th October 2012, 12:22
Nice one Brian. Be good to see you again:}

Petetourer
25th October 2012, 19:46
HI Pete i shall be in M/K on the 11th so i will pop down to see you all.

Great Stuff mate....

Look forward to seeing you there.... :D

actros
29th October 2012, 10:09
Hi Pete where i am stopping is only a few miles away at Furzton. there is a another pub same company at Furzton lakes.

pbaker
29th October 2012, 17:28
Hi Pete. missed the last one because of Bexhill but shall attend on the 11th. son Robert might come also both eating. may also be 2 relatives from nearby, and eating. I am also sending you a pm on another subject. looking forward to seeing you again. Peter [don't set my engine afire!]

Petetourer
29th October 2012, 18:06
Hi Pete where i am stopping is only a few miles away at Furzton. there is a another pub same company at Furzton lakes.

Hi Mate....

Thanks for the info, I will take a look when I get the chance and see what it looks like ;)

Hi Pete. missed the last one because of Bexhill but shall attend on the 11th. son Robert might come also both eating. may also be 2 relatives from nearby, and eating. I am also sending you a pm on another subject. looking forward to seeing you again. Peter [don't set my engine afire!]

PM Replied ;) I will add you down to the list mate... Look forward to it, I promise no fires ;) :getmecoat: :D

Clickernick
29th October 2012, 18:46
Right....

Anymore interest on this one :shrug: Looks like a good turnout for a November Meet...

And for the first time, I will be without an ZT/75 :o I will be the one with the large Swede.... :getmecoat: :D

No probs Peter,,,,ill bring along one of my Shuco/Corgi models to represent you,, what colour would you like TT yellow or Tempest grey? :D

Typhoon190
29th October 2012, 19:40
Right....

I'm a maybe too please Pete. If you need a Rover, I have a spare one. ;) :D Just can't get a sensible insurance quote to drive it. :mad:

Petetourer
29th October 2012, 23:29
No probs Peter,,,,ill bring along one of my Shuco/Corgi models to represent you,, what colour would you like TT yellow or Tempest grey? :D

Oohhhhh,,,, I will take yellow for the day!!! :laughing2:

I'm a maybe too please Pete. If you need a Rover, I have a spare one. ;) :D Just can't get a sensible insurance quote to drive it. :mad:

Well, at least you could drive it if you wanted to.... Unlike mine :o :getmecoat:

I will add you down Ben....

Petetourer
31st October 2012, 14:39
Hi All...

I went to book a table today as I now have a good idea of numbers... Slight hitch in that they have a booking at 14:00 for 50 people, so our usual slot of around 13:30 was not availible :o

So, what I have done is move the meet forward to 11:00 start and our table is booked for 12:00... Not ideal, but the best I could do I am afraid :shrug: I hope this is ok with you guys....

The other update is that I may not be able to attend :o :(

I will do my best to get around the issue, but I have had some news and it means I may not be able to attend as I will be elsewhere in the country...

Trophy Blue Tourer knows the news, so if I am not there then Andy will be able to explain why.. Something I am unable to say at this moment in time...

So, if the time change effects your attendance in any way, please make it known on this thread... ;)

Cheers All.....

Steve916
31st October 2012, 14:58
I'll skip breakfast to have an earlier lunch:D

Woof25
31st October 2012, 15:35
Damn i will have to give the meet a miss this time guys, I do apoligise, hope it isnt anything too serious pete i will see you all in the new year Im sure

Woof25 ( Mike )

actros
31st October 2012, 16:45
Hi Pete can you put me down for lunch for 2 please. What time are you having lunch and what time is the meet start.

Petetourer
31st October 2012, 20:21
Hi Pete can you put me down for lunch for 2 please. What time are you having lunch and what time is the meet start.

Hi mate...

I have had to make a couple of changes to the start time and eat time mate... If you look back a few posts you will see the reason why ;)

I will add you to the eating list mate... Meet starts at 11:00 and table is booked for 12:00... :)

pbaker
31st October 2012, 21:30
evening all. this may be my last post for a while as my free Orange broadband expires at midnight, talktalk does not come on line for another 10 days. hope it all works out for pete on 2 ways. is there an up to date number of heads on the day? I shall be mooching about until 12 to see it cut of on time. peter b.

Petetourer
31st October 2012, 23:32
Damn i will have to give the meet a miss this time guys, I do apoligise, hope it isnt anything too serious pete i will see you all in the new year Im sure

Woof25 ( Mike )

Mike, just so you know I am sure the meet will go on for some time if you still wanted to turn up a little later... The table is booked for 12:00, but I dont thhink we need to clear it till 13:30 if that helps ;)

evening all. this may be my last post for a while as my free Orange broadband expires at midnight, talktalk does not come on line for another 10 days. hope it all works out for pete on 2 ways. is there an up to date number of heads on the day? I shall be mooching about until 12 to see it cut of on time. peter b.

Hi Peter

If you check out post 1 it has a up to date list of people attending ;) If you do not reply to this I will text you/call you ;)

actros
2nd November 2012, 19:06
Mike, just so you know I am sure the meet will go on for some time if you still wanted to turn up a little later... The table is booked for 12:00, but I dont thhink we need to clear it till 13:30 if that helps ;)

Hi Peter

If you check out post 1 it has a up to date list of people attending ;) If you do not reply to this I will text you/call you ;)Hi Pete sorry i wont be able to come this time as plans have been change sorry mate.

Petetourer
2nd November 2012, 22:05
Hi Pete sorry i wont be able to come this time as plans have been change sorry mate.

Ok mate, No worries.... Maybe another time.... ;)

Pete

Petetourer
6th November 2012, 14:02
Hi All....

I have to confirm that I will not make it to this meet.... :(

The table is all booked and I will make sure that I pass details on as to the name its booked in to someone who will be there....

Hope you have a good one guys, I will see you all at the next meet in 2013... ;)

Unless any of you fancy popping along to the Frog & Wicket meet on the 25th :shrug: Details can be found in London & the South.... ;)

stevesav
9th November 2012, 12:10
Well the weather forecast is looking good for Sunday, cold but sunny, so that is what we like to hear:} looking forward to seeing you all again, don't forget that the table is booked for 12.00 so don't have to much breakfast:D.
Steve

basil
10th November 2012, 06:27
Will be there with 0598,but not for Nosh.:getmecoat:

Petetourer
10th November 2012, 17:31
Will be there with 0598,but not for Nosh.:getmecoat:

Excellent... Will add you down...

You guys have a good one tomorrow and I will see you at the next one !! Or at the Frog & Wicket in a couple of weeks...

Pete

shiner
10th November 2012, 17:34
Hello .
Sorry for the eleventh hour message but it is looking very unlikely we will now be able to make this meet. Very slim chance of a late afternoon appearance if anyone's still about. Prehaps someone could pm me a mob no to contact in the afternoon.:shrug:
Andy

pbaker
10th November 2012, 20:51
hi all. I have a cousin living nearby who is coming to the meet with his splendid pre-war Vauxhall. I have told him where we park and may well get there before me. if any early bird see's him will they guide him in and make them welcome. [I am coming 60miles]. peter baker, thanks.

Trophy Blue Tourer
10th November 2012, 22:39
Hello .
Sorry for the eleventh hour message but it is looking very unlikely we will now be able to make this meet. Very slim chance of a late afternoon appearance if anyone's still about. Prehaps someone could pm me a mob no to contact in the afternoon.:shrug:
Andy

Pm Sent!!

hi all. I have a cousin living nearby who is coming to the meet with his splendid pre-war Vauxhall. I have told him where we park and may well get there before me. if any early bird see's him will they guide him in and make them welcome. [I am coming 60miles]. peter baker, thanks.

Noted! Will keep an eye out!!

Im doing a job for somebody starting around 9-30 (lower arm bush) so I may be a little late arriving depending if im doing one side or both!!

So if anybody else spots the Elderly Vauxhall can they grab it please!!

See you fellows in the morninng!!

Cheers!

Andy

Steve916
11th November 2012, 06:54
Will keep an eye out.
See you later:}

jongp
11th November 2012, 07:12
Hello I thought I had posted to say me and swmbo will be attending too. Our first meet. No food for us however. What time does everyone turn up?

Steve916
11th November 2012, 07:25
Hello I thought I had posted to say me and swmbo will be attending too. Our first meet. No food for us however. What time does everyone turn up?

About 11 mate;)

stevesav
11th November 2012, 07:26

Hi will be good to see you, the meet is due to start at 11, a few of us get there a bit earlier and then its whenever you get there.

stevesav
11th November 2012, 16:10
Well the weather was very kind to us & It was a lovely day, sunshine all the way:}, had about 15 cars turn up over the meet so a good turn out, some new faces as well which was great to see & very good to meet you all, attached are some pics from the day.
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0488.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0487.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0489.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0490.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0492.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0493.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0496.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0499.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0501.jpg
[G]
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0506.jpg
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0508.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0512.jpg

stevesav
11th November 2012, 16:12
Oh & one more, all this stuff came out of PhilT4s plenums lol.
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0504.jpg

Petetourer
11th November 2012, 16:20
Good to see you all had a good one guys!!

Sorry I could not make it along to this one, but will be at the next!! :D

Steve916
11th November 2012, 16:22
Oh & one more, all this stuff came out of PhilT4s plenums lol.
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0504.jpg

Poor hedgehog has to find a new home now lol:D

Nice to see everybody today, both old and new:}

Phil-T4
11th November 2012, 18:35
Poor hedgehog has to find a new home now lol:D

Nice to see everybody today, both old and new:}

The hedgehog is ok for awhile, i'm charging him rent :D

basil
12th November 2012, 09:56
A nice meet & nice pictures.

cejsmith
12th November 2012, 10:06
Sorry I missed it, I only got back from the US the day before and I totally forgot!!!!

stevesav
12th November 2012, 14:18
A few more pics from yesterdays meet.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0505.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0498.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0495.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/stevesav/IMGP0497-1.jpg

ukmastiff
12th November 2012, 15:10
So that's what you were keeping warm in those turn ups Phil ! , awwww lucky hedgehog :D