PDA

View Full Version : Halfway House

FLYING BANANA
2nd October 2012, 18:04
The next meet at the Halfway House is on Sunday 21st October at Noon. It clashes with a wedding fayre at the same venue but we should be able to budge up a bit.

However we may move on down to The Meadowlark in Shoeburyness, we went there on our 2 year anniversary meet.

The Halfway House, Southend Arterial Road, (A127), Brentwood, Essex. CM13 3LL

Sponsored by MJS Auto and Marine

Event disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an offical Rover 75/MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsbility for the meet in anyway.

Usual suspects will be there.

Rover BRM - Fast Alan
MG TF - Marlin
MG ZT 260SE - Blue Thunder's last HH meet.
Rover 75 - Handyandy1966
MG TF - Mrs Zonk
MG ZTT - Mr Zonk
Rover 75 Duo-tone - Woof25
Rover 100 - Trainee Collins
Rover 75 - Canan
Rover 45 - Woody ex 75 owner
MG ZT+190SE - Mr Shed.

handyandy1966
2nd October 2012, 18:17
deffo up for it be great to meet some fellow nuts !!!!!!:D

coolcat
5th October 2012, 09:32
Typical,
Couldn't make the last one and this one clashes with the final race of the season at Brands Hatch of the Btcc 'Come on Jason:}'
Looks like I'll be seeing you in the New year at this rate:D
Have good one anyhow peeps:}

FLYING BANANA
5th October 2012, 12:03
Typical,
Couldn't make the last one and this one clashes with the final race of the season at Brands Hatch of the Btcc 'Come on Jason:}'
Looks like I'll be seeing you in the New year at this rate:D
Have good one anyhow peeps:}
There be another meet in November. If not then we'll see you in the New Year.:)

coolcat
5th October 2012, 12:08
There be another meet in November. If not then we'll see you in the New Year.:)

November sounds promising then Bob:)

canan
5th October 2012, 18:15
Missed the last one due, but will attend this one. Hopefully will get my VIS motors checked. :)

FLYING BANANA
5th October 2012, 18:53
Missed the last one due, but will attend this one. Hopefully will get my VIS motors checked. :)

Name added.

Mr_Shed
6th October 2012, 12:28
Could you please add me to the list.

Will there be a T4 available?, be nice to investigate my traction control issue.

FLYING BANANA
7th October 2012, 19:53
Could you please add me to the list.

Will there be a T4 available?, be nice to investigate my traction control issue.

Name added. As for T4 I have no idea. But ask as someone will know and be able to help.

Mr_Shed
7th October 2012, 20:44
Name added. As for T4 I have no idea. But ask as someone will know and be able to help.

Thats great thank you, look forward to seeing you there.

handyandy1966
21st October 2012, 06:49
Have decided that i cant practically have a car that i have to spend loads of time trying to get serviced or any repair work done so will be either scrapping or selling my 75 conny se not sure which yet . I have bought myself a merc 350 with 2 years free servicing and they pick up and give me a loan car . Shame really liked the rover and didnt think id have so many garages that wouldnt touch it .Wont be going to the meet wish all you guys the best Hope the weather improves

FLYING BANANA
21st October 2012, 22:02
14 cars finally made the meet. What with the weather and the fact we lost our spot to the Wedding venue. Still many thanks to those who came. Some new faces. Nice to meet Mr Shed. Nice car.
This was my last HH meet of the year. I'm away for most of November so will miss the next one.

I'll post some pictures in the week.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:Many thanks to all those that have attended the meets at the HH over the last year.:bowdown: And many thanks to Fast Alan for putting them together.

Mr_Shed
22nd October 2012, 09:01
Just short note to say thanks for a pleasant afternoon at the Halfway House yesterday. Informative and friendly bunch, look forward to next time.

Apologies if I didnt speak to anyone but hope to see more of you next time round.

Regards

Tony

Woof25
22nd October 2012, 10:34
Yes we did have to endure a bit of mizzle !! but it was good to see some familiar faces !!! even gary :):) just kidding gary ! and some new faces and cars good to see the weather didnt affect the children present they seemed to have a lot of fun !!! will they ever get that toilet in the little chef repaired I wonder must be a year now at least !! but the food was good as usual and the olympian breakfast was mighty indeed, service is pretty fast and staff are friendly a welcome change from some places I have been to

Keep eye out for november meeting dates

Mike

roverdave1966
22nd October 2012, 19:52
Yep was a good afternoon.

very informative to find out that i had a few bits on my car that i never knew i had!

Like the pics in the facebook site.

looking forward to the next meet

Dave

__chris__
26th October 2012, 12:56
Yep was a good afternoon.

very informative to find out that i had a few bits on my car that i never knew i had!

Like the pics in the facebook site.

looking forward to the next meet

Dave

What facebook site?

FLYING BANANA
26th October 2012, 14:30
What facebook site?
MG-Rover South East have a Facebook page.