PDA

View Full Version : bullet mirror casing

suffolk boy
14th October 2012, 20:16
just a quickie.well perhaps not i am hoping next weekend at the nano meet to fit some bullet powerfolds to the ztt.i have over the last few weeks been amassing the bits apart from the mirrors etc.got hold of some new gaskets flange nuts a spare switch pack.full door looms as well as a made up set up.but one thing is bugging me.one of the powerfolds has a damaged casing.the part that is broken is the black surround.one bit is missing on the end.and a large lump out of the base where it meets the stanction.is possible to change this surround of a none powerfold mirror as i do not want to fit one in this state.

stocktake
14th October 2012, 20:18
Casings from non powerfold bullets are the same, done it myself ;)

suffolk boy
14th October 2012, 20:26
thanks dave i new someone told me could not remember who.are these prone to breaking? or has someone as it looks to me had a go at it in a attempt to remove the back.any way thank you for your reply i have you guessed it. got a replacement with a good surround and a very good back as this one also has a bubble in the chrome.

suffolk boy
14th October 2012, 20:42
next question is there a how to?

Thomas
14th October 2012, 20:47
next question is there a how to?

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=104710

suffolk boy
15th October 2012, 14:30
thanks for that i no how to connect them what i need is a how to change the black outer casing:}