PDA

View Full Version : Welcome The New North West Regional Secretary

Reebs
15th October 2012, 21:28
It gives us great pleasure to announce that Rich17865 is taking up the role of Regional Secretary for the North West of England.

On behalf of the club team, I'd like to welcome him to the Purples and wish him every success in the role.

Welcome aboard Rich :bowdown:

J1MBO
15th October 2012, 21:51
Congratulations Rich :party:

Dragrad
15th October 2012, 22:49
http://www.ecorewards.com/default/Welcome%20aboard.gif And all the best :D:D

James.uk
15th October 2012, 23:33
Nice one Rich.. :)

scouseeric
16th October 2012, 00:21
Great stuff Richie! :)

Eric

windrush
16th October 2012, 06:14
Good luck with your new post Rich

stocktake
16th October 2012, 06:26
Oh just wait until he finds out about the initiation ceremony.....:o:D

scouseeric
16th October 2012, 07:00

SPOILSPORT!!:D

Eric

rich17865
16th October 2012, 07:29

As long as I can keep my clothes on, all is well :D

Good luck with your new post Rich

Thank you :D

Great stuff Richie! :)

Eric

I hope it will be, I will certainly try!

Nice one Rich.. :)

Thanks Bob, hope your car is well enough to see us on Sunday :shrug:

http://www.ecorewards.com/default/Welcome%20aboard.gif And all the best :D:D

Thank you very much, is the use of the boat included in the position?

Congratulations Rich :party:

Thank you indeed :bowdown:

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Rich17865 is taking up the role of Regional Secretary for the North West of England.

On behalf of the club team, I'd like to welcome him to the Purples and wish him every success in the role.

Welcome aboard Rich :bowdown:

It is a great pleasure to be given the opportunity, hopefully the North West area will continue to grow in the way it is.

The wife is hoping we can have a few cracking days out too, something about getting rid of me for the day? :shrug::p::D:D.

bobgrice
16th October 2012, 09:19
Nice to have a R.S. Good luck.

Frank Incensed
16th October 2012, 09:30
Well, there's nobody put more in, been more helpful, hands-on, enthusiastic, and a general, all-round "good egg".:}
Thanks for taking it on. The recent growth in the attendance at NW meetings is due in no small part to you and I hope you get all the support you deserve.:clap:
But you're so young............:D

Robert

J1MBO
16th October 2012, 09:46
Well, there's nobody put more in, been more helpful, hands-on, enthusiastic, and a general, all-round "good egg".:}
Thanks for taking it on. The recent growth in the attendance at NW meetings is due in no small part to you and I hope you get all the support you deserve.:clap:
But you're so young............:D

Robert

:iagree::wot:

pab
16th October 2012, 09:53
I'm not going to wish you every success, because you don't need it,your the man for the job.;)

Anyway welcome aboard Rich.:)

Parker
16th October 2012, 11:37
Congratulations and I think all that needs saying is carry on with the good work ;)

rich17865
16th October 2012, 14:37
Thank you all very much for all your kind words, nothing that we achieve as the North West area is down to one person. We collectively make the meets what they are, nothing needs to change as with input from everyone we always end up having a good time.

Also don't let this detract from meets arranged by other members, the most recent arranged by Vindaloo which was by far the best meet I have been to. Plus the meet arranged by JamesUK to see Jules was brilliant too. Please don't stop doing things like this, it is the bread and butter of what we do and why our meets are great and always are attracting new members.

Frank Incensed
16th October 2012, 16:00
Thank you all very much for all your kind words, nothing that we achieve as the North West area is down to one person. We collectively make the meets what they are, nothing needs to change as with input from everyone we always end up having a good time.

Also don't let this detract from meets arranged by other members, the most recent arranged by Vindaloo which was by far the best meet I have been to. Plus the meet arranged by JamesUK to see Jules was brilliant too. Please don't stop doing things like this, it is the bread and butter of what we do and why our meets are great and always are attracting new members.

I mean, like a figure head?:D

mamasboy
16th October 2012, 19:08
oh oh another lamb to the slaughter:D:D

poison :wine:(closest to a chalice I can find!)

James.uk
16th October 2012, 19:16
>>>Oh just wait until he finds out about the initiation ceremony<<<

Good thinking Dave. :D I have already acquired the stinging nettles, 12v battery, Vaseline and handcuffs.. innit. :D:D

vindaloo
19th October 2012, 19:38
Hi Rich, totally missed this as I was.......yes you've guessed it.......away for a short holiday when all this happened, or was I just keeping my head down so I didn't get the job:D:D:D. Anyway better late than never, very well done on your appointment, well deserved as the others have said:bowdown::bowdown:

rich17865
19th October 2012, 22:16
Hi Rich, totally missed this as I was.......yes you've guessed it.......away for a short holiday when all this happened, or was I just keeping my head down so I didn't get the job:D:D:D. Anyway better late than never, very well done on your appointment, well deserved as the others have said:bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you very much, very kind of you, see you on Sunday. ;)

KLM
20th October 2012, 20:00
Hi Rich, enjoy...."Go to it".......:bowdown: handshakes on Sunday. :cool:

Kevin.