PDA

View Full Version : Waggon & Horses Elstree Meet – 3rd November (Now to be rearranged)

Mr_Shed
19th October 2012, 10:34
Dear All,

OK I thought I would get my first meet in the bag early and would seem people are keen to meet up too. I could spend weeks looking for the perfect location but we seem to of identified somewhere known already thanks to Wolf25 and would be a good starting point.

Therefore I have spoken to Rob who has recently taken over at the Waggon & Horses, nice guy and helpful, obviously would like us to eat and drink there while attending.

So with this in mind I have provisionally booked the Saturday 3rd November starting at 12;00.

Address:

Waggon & Horses
Watling Street
Elstree
Borehamwood
Hertfordshire
WD6 3AA

This is few weeks before the Classic Car Show at the NEC so would be a good to meet some members prior to going to the event.

So let me know your thoughts or any input.

Kind regards

Tony (Mr_Shed)

Lets not get hung up on this………

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Woof25
19th October 2012, 12:50
Hi tony Woof had a great laugh when I told him he is now called Wolf25 !!!
Lol I have to say I am very impressed at the speed of your response, saturady maybe a problem for some members given SWMBO shopping etc or even that dreadful thing called work !!!

So may I suggest we start a list of those likely to attend and perhaps to indicate if they are eating to give rob some ideas of numbers to provide nose bags for and maybe get a discount :}:}

So I will start ball rolling with Woof25

Mike

Mr_Shed
19th October 2012, 13:54
Hi tony Woof had a great laugh when I told him he is now called Wolf25 !!!
Lol I have to say I am very impressed at the speed of your response, saturady maybe a problem for some members given SWMBO shopping etc or even that dreadful thing called work !!!

So may I suggest we start a list of those likely to attend and perhaps to indicate if they are eating to give rob some ideas of numbers to provide nose bags for and maybe get a discount :}:}

So I will start ball rolling with Woof25

Mike

Hi Woof25,

Sorry about that was rushing over lunch.

OK was a first pass, if the main consensus is for a Sunday meet I will look into changing to Sunday 4th

Let me know.

Tony

Dashiel
21st October 2012, 13:51
I can do saturday

Petetourer
22nd October 2012, 15:29
I have just found out that I am working on the 3rd mate, So wont be able to make it along to this one... :(

If the date does change then let me know... ;)

Woof25
22nd October 2012, 16:38
Well the 4th is the option now pete is that any better for you at all be nice to see you again befopre the MK meet

RugbyRover
24th October 2012, 12:26
I can make the 4th...... and it will be my first meet........

Woof25
24th October 2012, 13:07
Rugby to Elstree !! wow you must be desperate to meet other Rover fans :} but seriously the more the merrier and we can tell you of other venues you might enjoy attending although the meet year is drawing to a close
but lots being planned for the new year !!

Anyway hope to see you on the 4th

Mike

Reebs
24th October 2012, 15:00
The OP has decided to rearrange this meet to the Sunday. A new thread will be started to prevent any confusion, and this one will now be locked.

Click here for the new thread :smilie_re: London - Waggon & Horses - Sunday 4th November (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=127559)