PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet Wednesday 5th December

rich17865
18th November 2012, 15:43
Our next arranged monthly evening meet is going to be at 20:00 Wednesday 5th December at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

As usual I will be there, come one come all.

I will probably be there for about 19:00 to get some food :drool4:

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

carguy143
20th November 2012, 22:36
I'll hopefully arrive at about 9 as I'm working in Preston til 8:15 that night.

J1MBO
21st November 2012, 06:56
I should be there just after 8:00pm :D

Frank Incensed
24th November 2012, 12:36
I dropped off a Christmas meal menu at David Williams' house the other evening and he's just phoned to say he can't make it on 16th, but hopes to come with me to the evenig meet on 5th.
He's said he'll bring some pics of the TR4 he's owned from new.:drool4:
Hope to be there a little earlier than usual, because Pat's not working.:)

James.uk
24th November 2012, 15:52
Hi Jimbo, not been able to get to B&Q yet, so can you plzz bring my grill to the Hollow tree meeting with you. Taa.. :)

Dunno what time I will get there, depends on my guide dog and posh new headlights innit.. :)

I will set my sat-nav for Thrybugh Country park, drives it mad when I do that heh heh.. :D:D:D

J1MBO
24th November 2012, 16:47
Hi Jimbo, not been able to get to B&Q yet, so can you plzz bring my grill to the Hollow tree meeting with you. Taa.. :)

Dunno what time I will get there, depends on my guide dog and posh new headlights innit.. :)

I will set my sat-nav for Thrybugh Country park, drives it mad when I do that heh heh.. :D:D:D

:D :D Certainly young man, will do ;)

vindaloo
26th November 2012, 17:44
I shall be there at about 7pm.

rich17865
2nd December 2012, 15:41
Just a reminder to everyone, this meet is still on, I will definitely be there for about 7pm

J1MBO
2nd December 2012, 16:31
Just a reminder to everyone, this meet is still on, I will definitely be there for about 7pm

Whoopie, can't wait :cool:

James.uk
2nd December 2012, 16:44
Please stay clear of the entrance doors otherwise i wont be able to bring my car in so I can change the grill in the warm.. lol... :}

vindaloo
2nd December 2012, 16:46
Please stay clear of the entrance doors otherwise i wont be able to bring my car in so I can change the grill in the warm.. lol... :}

That's going to take all of 30secs Bob............changing the grille not parking it inside:getmecoat::D

James.uk
2nd December 2012, 17:27
Hmmm. may take longer than that, coz I noticed that one of the lil black top fixings that hold it in place seems to have been wrecked! but maybe I can tap a sharp screwdriver into it and hope it undoes. Tother one looks pristine.. lol.. :}

Once it's fitted, I will need one of those chains wiv locks they use to stop bikes from being stolen innit.. lmho.. :D

vindaloo
2nd December 2012, 17:35
Hmmm. may take longer than that, coz I noticed that one of the lil black top fixings that hold it in place seems to have been wrecked! but maybe I can tap a sharp screwdriver into it and hope it undoes. Tother one looks pristine.. lol.. :}

Once it's fitted, I will need one of those chains wiv locks they use to stop bikes from being stolen innit.. lmho.. :D

Have you got some new fixings?

rich17865
2nd December 2012, 18:02
Worry not, I can remove the fixings if they don't unscrew.

James.uk
2nd December 2012, 23:34
>>>Have you got some new fixings?<<<

Ummmm... Ermm..... Nope... :o.. Don't even know what they look like till I can get them out....... And wont risk that till I have my pandies on the posh chrome grill!! :D:D:D

But I do have some wire ties, duct tape, string, and a thing for getting stones out of a horse shoe. :D

MattyC
2nd December 2012, 23:42
I'm a possible, due to working nights. Will be there if I don't have to come in early (was in 3 hours early tonight!). Here's hoping :)

If not, I'll be at the Christmas Meal meet anyway.

stevo snr
3rd December 2012, 18:38
I'll probably be there about 8:30

vindaloo
3rd December 2012, 18:57
Look forward to seeing you Ken.
Jim

carguy143
5th December 2012, 10:33
See you all later tonight, i'm just about to take my first call but wish it was quitting time already :getmecoat:

J1MBO
5th December 2012, 16:15
Worry not, I can remove the fixings if they don't unscrew.

>>>Have you got some new fixings?<<<

Ummmm... Ermm..... Nope... :o.. Don't even know what they look like till I can get them out....... And wont risk that till I have my pandies on the posh chrome grill!! :D:D:D

But I do have some wire ties, duct tape, string, and a thing for getting stones out of a horse shoe. :D

Have a spare brand new LR scrivet so I'll bring it along with me, just need to hope one of the ones currently fitted is serviceable :xmas-smiley-019:

vindaloo
5th December 2012, 16:25
Have a spare brand new LR scrivet so I'll bring it along with me, just need to hope one of the ones currently fitted is serviceable :xmas-smiley-019:

Don't worry Jim, I will bring my goody box with me, I have about 10 new ones.

J1MBO
5th December 2012, 16:29
Don't worry Jim, I will bring my goody box with me, I have about 10 new ones.

Cheers for that Jim :getmecoat:

Frank Incensed
5th December 2012, 17:58
Cheers for that Jim :getmecoat:

Awww! Jim's just showing off, Jim. Watch his face when he finds he needs a riscrew rather than a scrivet.:laugh:

rich17865
5th December 2012, 23:19
Another great get together, 12 in total, not bad at all for a Wednesday evening.

I am certainly looking forward to our Christmas meal a week on Sunday.

Frank Incensed
6th December 2012, 07:12
Another great get together, 12 in total, not bad at all for a Wednesday evening.
I am certainly looking forward to our Christmas meal a week on Sunday.

We need a bigger table though, or 2 pushed together, if our usual turnout is going to be this size.
I'm looking forward to the Christmas meal too, because it's likely to be the only one i get this year.:icon_frown::icon_sad:

J1MBO
6th December 2012, 09:38
Really enjoyed myself last night, great company and chat :D :grouphug:

vindaloo
6th December 2012, 09:43
Thoroughly agree with the above comments, a very entertaining evening and it was nice to see some new faces. The turnout on a freezing December night was very impressive.

James.uk
6th December 2012, 16:55
I only went to find out what the difference was between a riscrew and a scrivet innit.. lol... :D (but i still don't know) :icon_redface:

Fitted the replacement front armrest today. Didn't swap the grills though coz it was too cold and wet to work outside innit.. :huh: