PDA

View Full Version : Milton Keynes Once More The first Caldecotte of 2013

Petetourer
28th November 2012, 12:20
Hi all!!!!!! :D

Well I kinda figured that it's time for us to have another meet at the Caldecotte Arms.... :shrug:

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 10th February and will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table has been booked for 14:00, we have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 35 people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value.... ;)

Phil-T4 (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=14661) will be gracing us with his presence, so All the usual T4 services will be availible along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information.. ;)

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/Caldecotte.jpg

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/caldecotte-arms-caldecotte-milton-keynes/p1299/

1) Petetourer + Eating
2) Stevesav + Eating
3) Flying Banana + Eating
4) Beejay + Eating
5) Woof25 + Eating
6) Mr Shed + 1 + Eating
7) Colin David Day + Eating
8) Steve916 + Eating
9) Shiner + Family Eating
10) Trophy Blue Tourer + Eating
11) Johnnythefox
12) Jake + Eating
13) Suffolk Boy + Eating
14) R.Lewis +1 Eating
15) VVC-Geeza + Eating
16) SWStuPiDent
17) cejsmith + Eating
18) andy8688 + Eating
19) Phil-T4 + Eating
20) Redfive +1 Eating
21) pbaker + Eating
22) Ukmastiff + 1 + Eating
23) chrislloydie + Eating
24) Zeb + Eating (TBC)
25) Gaz7560 + Eating
26) Rufras
27) KDA4G + Eating
28) Jongp + 1 + Eating
29) Championdaddy + 1 + Eating
30) peter.goodson +1 +Eating
31) Typhoon190 + 1 + Eating
32) geoff type 14 + 1 + Eating
33) advinnie + 1 + Eating
34) Bob Williams + Eating
35) 92 Squadron + Eating
36) 75er
37) Kevthegerbil + Eating
38) Harrisop48

stevesav
28th November 2012, 14:31
Well you know I will be there mate, & of course I will be eating:).

FLYING BANANA
28th November 2012, 14:37
Put our name down please. I expect it will be the Yellow one.
And food please.

beejay
28th November 2012, 14:41
Go on then, put me down

Barry

windrush
28th November 2012, 14:46
Hi Pete I would like to attend this one and will try my very best to make it
I will confirm nearer the date

Woof25
28th November 2012, 17:12
Hi all!!!!!! :D

Well I kinda figured that it's time for us to have another meet at the Caldecotte Arms.... :shrug:

Event Disclaimer

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 10th February and will start at around 11:30 as the pub does not open till 12:00

Once again I am hoping that Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence, so All the usual T4 services will be availible along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information.. ;)

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

I will start the list off... Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

Link to Venue

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/Caldecotte.jpg

http://www.realpubco.com/fayreandsqu...otte/pid-P1299

1) Petetourer

hi pete sorry we didnt get to chat at the frog and wicket but it was a good meet, put me down Im sure woof will be up to it and I think I would be eating

Mike

Steve916
28th November 2012, 17:14
Somebody mention food:shrug:
I'll be there and eating:}

Mr_Shed
28th November 2012, 17:46
Hi Pete.

Could you please add my name to the list.

Regards

Tony.

Colin David Day
28th November 2012, 18:40
Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this one please and ill be eating thanks.

Col.

shiner
28th November 2012, 19:16
Please add us down , and family......and FOOD :D

Trophy Blue Tourer
28th November 2012, 21:15
Oh go on then!;)

It would be rude not to!!:D

Andy

Petetourer
28th November 2012, 22:37
Looks good already....

Shall we try and beat the South Central attendance record?? :D

Well you know I will be there mate, & of course I will be eating:).

Name added!! Be good to see you again mate....

Put our name down please. I expect it will be the Yellow one.
And food please.

Consider it done!! Will be good to see Banana again!! :D

Go on then, put me down

Barry

Oh go on then!! Name added... ;) See you there Barry.....

Hi Pete I would like to attend this one and will try my very best to make it
I will confirm nearer the date

Be good to see you again Derek... See if we can beat the F&W turnout ;) :D

hi pete sorry we didnt get to chat at the frog and wicket but it was a good meet, put me down Im sure woof will be up to it and I think I would be eating

Mike

Hi Mike....

Was a breif chat at the F&W... Hopefully a bit more time at this one... :cool:

Somebody mention food:shrug:
I'll be there and eating:}

Food.... Nah.... :getmecoat: Name added... See you there mate!!

Hi Pete.

Could you please add my name to the list.

Regards

Tony.

Hi Tony....

Yes mate... Name added... Be nice to see your shiny wheels in the flesh!! :shrug: :D

Hi Pete,

Can you put me down for this one please and ill be eating thanks.

Col.

Hi Col....

Name added mate... I will try not to make you choke on your tea this time!!! :D

Please add us down , and family......and FOOD :D

The Shiner clan have been added mate... Oh, but whic car will you bring this time!!!! :shrug: ;)

Oh go on then!;)

It would be rude not to!!:D

Andy

Certainly would mate!!!!! Name added... See you in the morning!!!!

Petetourer
3rd December 2012, 18:07
List updated with a few more names from all over ;)

R.Lewis
4th December 2012, 20:22
Put me and Debs down for that. Eating (both of us!) for sure!!

Petetourer
4th December 2012, 22:28
Put me and Debs down for that. Eating (both of us!) for sure!!

Will do mate...

Look forward to it! :)

VVC-Geeza
6th December 2012, 19:44
Please add me to the list, and yes for food thanks :xmas-smiley-029:

Petetourer
6th December 2012, 21:27

Hi Mate...

Will pop you down now mate.... Will be nice to meet you.... :)

VVC-Geeza
6th December 2012, 21:56
Hi Mate...

Will pop you down now mate.... Will be nice to meet you.... :)

You too,look forward to it :xmas-smiley-029:

stevesav
7th December 2012, 06:23

Look forward to meeting you again Mick:), did you get your DD unit sorted out on Sunday?.

VVC-Geeza
7th December 2012, 23:42
Look forward to meeting you again Mick:), did you get your DD unit sorted out on Sunday?.

Hi Steve

yes, the DD is now charging my ipod like a gooden.

Look forward to chatting to you again too :xmas-smiley-029:

SWStuPiDent
9th December 2012, 12:49
Put me down please!!! Not sure if i'll be eating tho.

Can I confirm nearer the time?

Best hope the sprogmonsters buy me a valeting kit for Chrimbo then!

Becci

Petetourer
9th December 2012, 16:02
Put me down please!!! Not sure if i'll be eating tho.

Can I confirm nearer the time?

Best hope the sprogmonsters buy me a valeting kit for Chrimbo then!

Becci

No Problem Becci,...

I will add you to the list and if anything changes then just post up here.... :)

cejsmith
10th December 2012, 07:58
Please put me down for the meet and food and hopefully I wont forget this time!!!!

Petetourer
10th December 2012, 11:16
Please put me down for the meet and food and hopefully I wont forget this time!!!!

Yep, Dont forget!!!!! :)

Will add you to the list now mate....

andy8688
10th December 2012, 16:07
Put me down please Pete.

championdaddy
10th December 2012, 17:20
Hello all.....Im going to say yes to coming and eating !!!!!! but would like to confirm nearer the time. Is that ok ? When is the latest date to confirm ???

stevesav
10th December 2012, 17:27
Hello all.....Im going to say yes to coming and eating !!!!!! but would like to confirm nearer the time. Is that ok ? When is the latest date to confirm ???
You can confirm right up until the day Paul, as far as I am aware anyway:)

suffolk boy
10th December 2012, 17:31
this is looking like a good one :xmas-smiley-029:

championdaddy
10th December 2012, 20:02

Well in that case.........bring it on baby !!!!!! :xmas-smiley-041:

Petetourer
10th December 2012, 22:43
Put me down please Pete.

Hi Andy!!

Will pop you down now mate... Be nice to catch up! :)

As Steve says below, pretty much up until the day... I usually confirm the booking a numbers a couple of weeks before, but always try to allow a bit of give in the numbers ;)

this is looking like a good one :xmas-smiley-029:

Indeed it is mate... Healthy looking numbers already!!!! :D

andy8688
11th December 2012, 15:57
I look forward to it Pete, should be a great turnout.

Ian G
14th December 2012, 21:36
Hi Pete
This looks too good to miss please add us to the list,we will be eating..
Attendance of course depends on the weather at the time...
Cheers Ian

Petetourer
15th December 2012, 17:11
Hi Pete
This looks too good to miss please add us to the list,we will be eating..
Attendance of course depends on the weather at the time...
Cheers Ian

Hi Ian....

Great Stuff mate.... Will be good to meet you... I know we have conversed on here a couple of times, so will be nice to meet you on the flesh... :)

See you there (hopefully)

pbaker
28th December 2012, 14:44
Hi Pete. please put me on the list plus food. it's looking like a mini national meet. what is the record number u would like to beat?. also, I shall be putting my I D on my dash. it would be nice if other members would do the same so we can see who we are talking to. come on, don't be shy, it is a club. pbaker=peter.:xmas-smiley-032:

Petetourer
28th December 2012, 15:11
Hi Pete. please put me on the list plus food. it's looking like a mini national meet. what is the record number u would like to beat?. also, I shall be putting my I D on my dash. it would be nice if other members would do the same so we can see who we are talking to. come on, don't be shy, it is a club. pbaker=peter.:xmas-smiley-032:

Hi Mate...

Good to see you back on the boards Peter....

I think that the record so far is 23 cars that actually attended, so the aim is to beat that... Looking at the list at present, we should stand a good chance!! :D

Feel free to display your name mate... I have thought about getting a set of number plates made up for this exact reason...

We shall see how it goes... I tend to find you can get away with calling everyone mate :shrug: :laughing2:

Will add your name down now.... Look forward to catching up....

ukmastiff
28th December 2012, 15:13
I shall be there and having lunch , also looking for a 135 upgrade from our Phil.......... < to complement my Synergy

Mas junior may come if he chooses but 7 year olds are fickle

Cheers

Mas

Petetourer
28th December 2012, 15:33
I shall be there and having lunch , also looking for a 135 upgrade from our Phil.......... < to complement my Synergy

Mas junior may come if he chooses but 7 year olds are fickle

Cheers

Mas

You have been added!! :icon_smile:

chrislloydie
28th December 2012, 16:13
Any room for me and my vectra?

Petetourer
28th December 2012, 16:27

More than welcome Chris... I am sure we can find somewhere to put the Vectra... There is a lake and a railway there!! :D :getmecoat:

As said Chris, You would be very welcome mate... Shall I add you down and would you be eating ?

MrDoodles
28th December 2012, 16:35

I think Sir may need to look here! :icon_smile:

http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/forum.php

chrislloydie
28th December 2012, 16:53
More than welcome Chris... I am sure we can find somewhere to put the Vectra... There is a lake and a railway there!! :D :getmecoat:

As said Chris, You would be very welcome mate... Shall I add you down and would you be eating ?

Yeah put me down for grub too please Pete.

chrislloydie
28th December 2012, 16:55
I think Sir may need to look here! :icon_smile:

http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/forum.php

Lol. Already there mate! :xmas-smiley-003:

Petetourer
28th December 2012, 16:56
Yeah put me down for grub too please Pete.

Ok mate... Will do that now.... :icon_smile:

Just to say to all, the table has now been confirmed for 14:00...

More details can be found in post No 1 ;)

stevesav
28th December 2012, 17:10
Looking like it might be a record turnout Pete, lets just hope the weather holds out for us as it normally does:icon_smile:, oh and ex member gazz is coming along with me to catch up with everybody so can you add him to the eating list please mate
Cheers

pbaker
29th December 2012, 23:03
hello Mr Petetourer. I hope they have a big enough table or are we in shifts? peter smile

Petetourer
29th December 2012, 23:06
Looking like it might be a record turnout Pete, lets just hope the weather holds out for us as it normally does:icon_smile:, oh and ex member gazz is coming along with me to catch up with everybody so can you add him to the eating list please mate
Cheers

Looking that way Steve!! :D I will add Gaz to the list....

hello Mr Petetourer. I hope they have a big enough table or are we in shifts? peter

Well we have the whole upstairs reserved, so up to 40 people.... If we go past that I will have to speak to them again!! ;)

ukmastiff
30th December 2012, 08:07
Small suggestion if i may. I know last time was a small winter gathering but if we could get the tables together as has been done before its much more sociable and we 'are'
a very sociable bunch arent we :)

Regards Mas

Petetourer
30th December 2012, 08:22
Small suggestion if i may. I know last time was a small winter gathering but if we could get the tables together as has been done before its much more sociable and we 'are'
a very sociable bunch arent we :)

Regards Mas

Hi mate.

We have that whole upstairs area, so I guess we could do what we want with the table ;) :D

That should put a lot of us together, but with te layout of the upstairs if we get a larger amount of people than usual, all sitting together would be quite difficult :shrug:

Will try our best though. ;)

Rufras
1st January 2013, 13:38
I would like to go to this as I was impressed when I went to the one last summer where I bought some parts from Steve, so if you please put me on this list, I am not sure about food yet.

Petetourer
1st January 2013, 13:44
I would like to go to this as I was impressed when I went to the one last summer where I bought some parts from Steve, so if you please put me on this list, I am not sure about food yet.

Hi Mate....

No problem, I will put you down on the list and if you decide you want to eat then let me know... You can usually make your mind up on the day, but cannot be sure you would be in the reserved section :shrug:

Not the end of the world though... ;) See you there!!

Petetourer
4th January 2013, 22:51
Bump for the weekend....

This looks like its going to be a cracker... The Numbers look great... Keep going like this and we will have a Regional National on our hands :D

Always a good meet, very friendly and good value food as well...

All are made welcome and a T4 on site as well, so if you have not attended a meet before then why not make this one your first :shrug:

KDA4G
5th January 2013, 06:51
One more for the list, I would like to attend and also eat. At this rate we will need to start booking parking spaces as well...
Happy New Year to all.

stevesav
5th January 2013, 07:07
Only another 8 needed & we will have as many cars booked in as the next national in march, come on guys & gals get booked in, come & join us:D:D.

jongp
5th January 2013, 09:04
Count me and swmbo in. Grub too please

Jon & gemma

Petetourer
5th January 2013, 10:09
One more for the list, I would like to attend and also eat. At this rate we will need to start booking parking spaces as well...
Happy New Year to all.

Count me and swmbo in. Grub too please

Jon & gemma

You have both been added.... :D Look forward to seeing you....

After speaking to Stevesav this morning, I did try and reserve parking... As it turns out the pub do not own the actual car park, so are unable to reserve spaces for us.... Some of us will hopefully get there early and reserve as much as we can ;)

Ian G
6th January 2013, 13:19
I have just booked to stay overnight after the meet...cost me £19 for a double room.
Cheers Ian

Petetourer
6th January 2013, 13:31
I have just booked to stay overnight after the meet...cost me £19 for a double room.
Cheers Ian

Thats a cracking price!! :eek: I only live an hour away and I am tempted!! :getmecoat: Not sure the missus would be too pleased though!!! :D

Is that at the on site hotel ?

Steve916
6th January 2013, 13:37
Thats a cracking price!! :eek: I only live an hour away and I am tempted!! :getmecoat: Not sure the missus would be too pleased though!!! :D

Is that at the on site hotel ?

I just had a look myself. Yes, £19 at the on site premier inn

Yeti
7th January 2013, 13:47
I will be there, not sure about eating till later

ukmastiff
7th January 2013, 13:55
Flaming hooj !

I'd say we need a bigger pub and a bigger car park but I dont think they come much bigger

It's fantastic to see how far some folk are coming for an 'unofficial meet' :)

windrush
7th January 2013, 15:05
Sorry Pete it dont look like we will be able to make it after all, but hope to see you on the 24th

Petetourer
7th January 2013, 16:10
I will be there, not sure about eating till later

Will add you down Vinnie.... Look forward to meeting you....

Sorry Pete it dont look like we will be able to make it after all, but hope to see you on the 24th

Thats a shame Derek... :(

I will see you on the 24th for sure though....

Pete

Yeti
7th January 2013, 16:16
Hi Pete, have also booked up with Phil for the 10th for his T4 services. Please can you let me know where this meeting is to take place. Need full address as do not know area well, although I should be able to find it. Cheers. Vinnie

championdaddy
7th January 2013, 16:23
I know this is probably a daft question........but roughly what time do you sit down to eat ? as this will dictate is ill be eating or running ! ;)

Petetourer
7th January 2013, 16:30
I know this is probably a daft question........but roughly what time do you sit down to eat ? as this will dictate is ill be eating or running ! ;)

Hi Mate...

The info is on post 1 ;) Table has been booked for 14:00 mate..... Hope this helps....

Pete

championdaddy
7th January 2013, 17:03
Hi Mate...

The info is on post 1 ;) Table has been booked for 14:00 mate..... Hope this helps....

Pete

I knew that. .... ;-). Well in that case. ...... could you put me down as coming and definitely eating please chap !!!!!!! Wuhoo !!!!!

Steve916
7th January 2013, 18:07
Hi Pete, have also booked up with Phil for the 10th for his T4 services. Please can you let me know where this meeting is to take place. Need full address as do not know area well, although I should be able to find it. Cheers. Vinnie

Here you go Vinnie. Address on link:D

Petetourer
7th January 2013, 22:35
Here you go Vinnie. Address on link:D

Well, you beat me to it Steve!!! :D

Yeti
12th January 2013, 13:01
Cheers Steve

Typhoon190
12th January 2013, 17:06
My Dad and I should be attending. Would also like to eat if there's room please Pete. Hopefully my ZT-T will be feeling better by then. :hurt:

Petetourer
12th January 2013, 17:45
My Dad and I should be attending. Would also like to eat if there's room please Pete. Hopefully my ZT-T will be feeling better by then. :hurt:

Hi Mate,,,

Great Stuff.... I will get you on the list.... :D

See you there mate....

Yeti
13th January 2013, 10:20
Is Phil still coming to the Caldecotte meet with his tea four, as this was the reason for coming? According to the people who run the site he cannot use his username, and so he said will be moving on. Think this is a very short sighted and ****** stupid turn of events, considering the bloke is trying to help keep the cars on the road. Where would the club be in a few years if no one could get their car problems sorted?

peter.goodson
13th January 2013, 12:56
Hi Petetourer

Thanks for adding me to the list but my wife will also be attending with me and we will both be eating, I did put this on my previous message.

Please could you amend the list

Many thanks

Peter Goodson:}

suffolk boy
13th January 2013, 14:07
Hi Petetourer

Thanks for adding me to the list but my wife will also be attending with me and we will both be eating, I did put this on my previous message.

Many thanks

be nice to see you peter looks like we got that fbh fitted just in time hope all well phillip

Petetourer
13th January 2013, 17:00
Hi Petetourer

Many thanks

Post amended.... I dont know why I did not add the rest, as I defintly read it :getmecoat:

Look forward to meeting you.... :)

Petetourer
13th January 2013, 17:01
Is Phil still coming to the Caldecotte meet with his tea four, as this was the reason for coming? According to the people who run the site he cannot use his username, and so he said will be moving on. Think this is a very short sighted and ****** stupid turn of events, considering the bloke is trying to help keep the cars on the road. Where would the club be in a few years if no one could get their car problems sorted?

Hi Vinnie...

Cant really answer that one YET.... I will be in touch with Phil and will update when I can....

Hopefully Yes...

Woof25
14th January 2013, 10:24
Hi Vinnie...

Cant really answer that one YET.... I will be in touch with Phil and will update when I can....

Hopefully Yes...

I hope the enormous flood of support shown for phil t1V will make, the alleged powers reconsider their draconian action toward him. But Im glad he isnt leaving yes and no one can prevent him from talking can they or writing on bits of paper to show the way to greater wisdom:}:} anyway it will be great to see him there instruments or no.
It was nice seeing you pete too at the good old W & H a good venue and I really enjoyed the chat around the long table, 14 might have been a squeeze though.

see you all on the !0th
Mike

Phil-T4
14th January 2013, 17:15
the answer is yes, i will be there :)

Ian G
14th January 2013, 17:20
Great news Phil,looking forward to meeting you..
Cheers Ian

stevesav
14th January 2013, 17:33
Thats great mate, wouldn't be the same without you.:)

stevesav
14th January 2013, 17:45
That's great mate, wouldn't be the same without you:D:D

Phil-T4
14th January 2013, 20:11
Hey i would turn up even if everything went sour mate, no way would i ignore my mates!!

Steve916
14th January 2013, 21:15
Hey i would turn up even if everything went sour mate, no way would i ignore my mates!!

Nice to hear mate. See you soon:}

Petetourer
14th January 2013, 23:14

Good to hear buddy!! :D

So, lets see how many more we can get to attend!!!!!

Already looking to be our biggest meet yet!! Nearly as big as the National in March!!!!!! :cool:

advinnie
15th January 2013, 09:17
Hi there I would love to come but I believe im working that weekend. If my working weekend is cancelled can I just turn up? This would be my first ever time at a meet and whats the lastest I can book a meal

geoff type14
15th January 2013, 09:21
Hi Pete, Please add my name + 1 to the list + food

many thanks Geoff

stevesav
15th January 2013, 09:36
Hi there I would love to come but I believe im working that weekend. If my working weekend is cancelled can I just turn up? This would be my first ever time at a meet and whats the lastest I can book a meal

No problem with just turning up, would be great to see you there, re eating I am sure you could be squeezed in;););).

Petetourer
15th January 2013, 10:17

As Steve says, no worries with just turning up mate... As for food, I am sure we could squeeze you in, but a worse cm case scenario would be that you could have food but not sit with us :shrug: :)

Hi Pete, Please add my name + 1 to the list + food

many thanks Geoff

Ok mate, will add you to the growing list right now!!

Look forward to meeting you... :)

advinnie
16th January 2013, 15:50
Hi I can definitely mate it can you add me down for food as well or is it to late cheers

championdaddy
16th January 2013, 16:06
Could I add a........+1........to myself ..........so its two eating please. ;)

Petetourer
16th January 2013, 17:10
Consider it done..... ;) :D

championdaddy
16th January 2013, 18:22
Thank you !!!! ;P

advinnie
16th January 2013, 18:29
How many people are coming to this meet now?

Petetourer
16th January 2013, 19:13
How many people are coming to this meet now?

Looking like 32 cars and 41people!! :D

+ 1 if you can make it mate... ;)

Mr_Shed
16th January 2013, 23:06
Hi Pete
Could you plus one for me please.
Regards
Tony.

Petetourer
16th January 2013, 23:34
Hi Pete
Could you plus one for me please.
Regards
Tony.

Certainly will mate!!!

Think I may have to give the Caldecotte a ring and see if they can give us more room!! lol

advinnie
17th January 2013, 18:24
Hi its adam im still coming but can you +1 for me for food. So tha5s me and +1 for food cheers

Mr_Shed
17th January 2013, 19:45
Looks like your going have busy day as host lol :)

ukmastiff
17th January 2013, 19:48
Theres too many good members for him to need to be 'too' busy ;)
Should be a great day.

Mas

Petetourer
17th January 2013, 23:04
Hi its adam im still coming but can you +1 for me for food. So tha5s me and +1 for food cheers

Will add you right now mate.... ;)

Looks like your going have busy day as host lol :)

Possibly, but these tend to look after themselves... So much so that I did not even have to go to the last one!!! :getmecoat: :D

Theres too many good members for him to need to be 'too' busy ;)
Should be a great day.

Mas

Should well be Mas.... See you there!!!!

Bob Williams
18th January 2013, 19:54
Hi Pete, I have put it on my 75 and ZT Club calendar and will want to eat. I will be on my own again as my new wife is Jamaican and can't take the cold!! Roll on summer!
Looking forward to seeing your new one in the flesh.

stevesav
18th January 2013, 20:41
Hi Pete, I have put it on my 75 and ZT Club calendar and will want to eat. I will be on my own again as my new wife is Jamaican and can't take the cold!! Roll on summer!

Well buy her a hat & coat then Bob:D, see you on the 10th.

Petetourer
18th January 2013, 22:05

Great Stuff Bob....

Will pop you on the list and will see you there mate.... :)

Bob Williams
20th January 2013, 09:11
Funny you should say that, I did really buy her a coat for Christmas and a hat should be cheap!

cardaft
20th January 2013, 09:41
I would really like to go to this but doubt the 75 will be ready in time. If it is, I'll confrim :)

Petetourer
20th January 2013, 18:55
I would really like to go to this but doubt the 75 will be ready in time. If it is, I'll confrim :)

Ok mate, Well fingers crossed....

You can always just turn up on the day mate if its a last minute thing ;)

Petetourer
23rd January 2013, 16:48
Right!!

Any more for any more :shrug:

Getting close to the point of no return in regards of reservations for eating... If I need to change, then now would be the time...

At present I would probably leave it as is... We are probably on the limit of the capacity at the moment, but there is always a percentage of people that will not be able to make the meet, so we would be fine...

So, if you are thinking of attending but have not added your name then please post up and let me know... That way I can call up and see what I can do regarding a larger reservation ;)

Many Thanks

Pete

Woof25
25th January 2013, 11:58
Well pete good news DVLA has decided I can drive for another 3 years !! so I will be there with woof Im already booked i think so dont panic if the worst comes to it maybe they could put up a marque for us LOL. Good news from smoogle ed has decided to attend their meets with his machine so hopefully normal service is back in the club lets hope so anyway

Its Mike not mate LOL

Petetourer
25th January 2013, 14:47
Well pete good news DVLA has decided I can drive for another 3 years !! so I will be there with woof Im already booked i think so dont panic if the worst comes to it maybe they could put up a marque for us LOL. Good news from smoogle ed has decided to attend their meets with his machine so hopefully normal service is back in the club lets hope so anyway

Its Mike not mate LOL

Great news Mike... Will be good to see you...

As for Ed... Does not really effect my region and to be fair, although a nice guy in person I feel he needed to learn when to stop when behind a keyboard :shrug: After the club made a big change that went hugely in his favour, he still felt the need to push for further changes and cause unrest on the forum..

I am afraid that does not cut the mustard with me I'm afraid.. :( I know I am not alone in this thinking either...

We almost lost our T4 guru because if his constant pushing and that could if caused many of us a lot iof grief... I am just glad it's been sorted, but think its safe to say I won't be begging for any assistance from him in other areas... ;)

This is just my personal opinion if course... I know others will feel differently on the matter.. I am glad that the South West are getting some T4 coverage from him and Eurorover...

Pete

stevesav
25th January 2013, 16:32

As for Ed... Does not really effect my region and to be fair, although a nice guy in person I feel he needed to learn when to stop when behind a keyboard :shrug: After the club made a big change that went hugely in his favour, he still felt the need to push for further changes and cause unrest on the forum..

I am afraid that does not cut the mustard with me I'm afraid.. :( I know I am not alone in this thinking either...

We almost lost our T4 guru because if his constant pushing and that could if caused many of us a lot iof grief... I am just glad it's been sorted, but think its safe to say I won't be begging for any assistance from him in other areas... ;)

This is just my personal opinion if course... I know others will feel differently on the matter.. I am glad that the South West are getting some T4 coverage from him and Eurorover...

Pete

:wot: I second that statement Pete.

ukmastiff
25th January 2013, 16:45
Hopefully we can all move on and just enjoy a social event :)

Steve916
25th January 2013, 16:46
:wot: I second that statement Pete.

With you guys on that

Petetourer
25th January 2013, 16:46
Hopefully we can all move on and just enjoy a social event :)

Oh dont worry about that Mas, We will :D:D:D

Woof25
25th January 2013, 16:48

Pete

Ok pete, I havent read all his posts so Im sure you are being very fair and not grinding any axes, hopefully over time he will accept how things are and enjoy the club again.

Hows the new car going didnt have time to chat about it at W & H and you left early but it was good to see you considering how much you dash around you becoming a second Bob lol

Petetourer
25th January 2013, 16:55
Ok pete, I havent read all his posts so Im sure you are being very fair and not grinding any axes, hopefully over time he will accept how things are and enjoy the club again.

Hows the new car going didnt have time to chat about it at W & H and you left early but it was good to see you considering how much you dash around you becoming a second Bob lol

lol... Not quite as mobile as Bob yet!! :D

New car is going great mate... Hopefully will have a better chance to chat at Mk mate...... ;)

Petetourer
1st February 2013, 18:55
Weekend Bump!!!

Roll up, Roll up!!!! :D

92 squadron
2nd February 2013, 16:27
Well after much deliberation, anticipating and procrastinating and I have condescended and persuaded myself to attend in my shed covered in what appears to be silver primer. I am seriously contemplating adding soap and water to a sponge and show it to my shed. Have to be careful not to rub too hard SHE might get excited [IYKWIM] It must be nearly a year since she last saw a soapy sponge.
Prob have a bar snack & a pint as it looks a bit full in the restaurant.
Looking forwards to see you all there.
Regards

ukmastiff
2nd February 2013, 18:20
Never mind no room in the restaurant , I hope someone has warned them to have more than the usual one person on the food till and one on drinks

I love the meet but they do let themselves down on that one sadly ;)

Petetourer
2nd February 2013, 20:45
Well after much deliberation, anticipating and procrastinating and I have condescended and persuaded myself to attend in my shed covered in what appears to be silver primer. I am seriously contemplating adding soap and water to a sponge and show it to my shed. Have to be careful not to rub too hard SHE might get excited [IYKWIM] It must be nearly a year since she last saw a soapy sponge.
Prob have a bar snack & a pint as it looks a bit full in the restaurant.
Looking forwards to see you all there.
Regards

You have now been added mate... Glad you managed to convonce yourself :D Hopefully we can squeeze you in... ;)

Never mind no room in the restaurant , I hope someone has warned them to have more than the usual one person on the food till and one on drinks

I love the meet but they do let themselves down on that one sadly ;)

Bout the only bad point of the whole meet, but better now we are used to it :shrug:

Fraid that part is out of my control though.... :o

Petetourer
6th February 2013, 14:33
Well keeping an eye on the weather for Sunday and it currently says light showers... Hopefully this will change by Sunday, but will keep you all updated here...

Remember, we do have a Gazebo or 2 on site for a bit of shelter, Oh and that big thing accross the way... THE PUB!!! :D

Fingers crossed it will change and be dry, as so far we have been lucky with the MK meets....

advinnie
6th February 2013, 15:41
Its only going to be showers what are we men or mince

ukmastiff
6th February 2013, 15:52
Nothing wrong with a good mince !
( i prefer beef to horse though) :)

stevesav
6th February 2013, 16:17
Nothing wrong with a good mince !
( i prefer beef to horse though) :)

Very funny lol, I am sure we arnt scared of a bit of bad weather:(:(

advinnie
6th February 2013, 16:18
Ha ha ha I ment mice, what are we men or mice not mince :getmecoat:

75er
6th February 2013, 16:19
Hi, I'm also hoping to come weather permitting, I'll take a chance on the food front.

Petetourer
6th February 2013, 16:36
Hi, I'm also hoping to come weather permitting, I'll take a chance on the food front.

I will stick you down on the list mate... Hopefully see you Sunday...

I am sure we will deal with the weather :D Been there before and we still all have a laugh.... ;)

Looking forward to it...

kevthegerbil
7th February 2013, 05:50
add me , ill be there , i will pass on the food if gonna be too busy .

harrisop48
7th February 2013, 07:08
Hi Pete,

I will be there but not eating, so please add me to the list. Size of a house after Xmas. That will make Lorna feel better.

Peter.

Petetourer
7th February 2013, 09:28
add me , ill be there , i will pass on the food if gonna be too busy .

Great stuff mate, will be good to meet you. :D

Hi Pete,

I will be there but not eating, so please add me to the list. Size of a house after Xmas. That will make Lorna feel better.

Peter.

Not sure if it will make her feel better mate, but will add you down anyway :shrug::D

Mr_Shed
8th February 2013, 11:24
Hi Pete,

Sorry but i will not be able to make this one, been called into work this weekend!!

Wish you all a good time come rain or shine, hope to be there for the next one.

Tony

Typhoon190
8th February 2013, 11:55
Hi Pete,

Sorry but i will not be able to make this one, been called into work this weekend!!

Tony

I was looking forward to seeing your monogram se aswell. :(

Hopefully see you next time. :}

Colin David Day
8th February 2013, 14:26
Hi Pete,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet, as you know my cars having the clutch replaced and won't be ready until monday.

Thanks for all your help with the repair.:D

ukmastiff
8th February 2013, 14:35
Cadge a lift , should be a nice occasion ;)

Petetourer
8th February 2013, 16:25
Hi Pete,

Tony

Hi Tony...

Can't be helped mate... Catch up with you at another meet mate.. If not before then at POL... ;)

Hi Pete,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet, as you know my cars having the clutch replaced and won't be ready until monday.

Thanks for all your help with the repair.:D

Hi Colin...

No worries mate... I will pop down tomorrow and see how its going.. ;)

If you fancied popping along, drop me a text and I could give you a lift :shrug:

Cadge a lift , should be a nice occasion ;)

I hope so Mas..... Weather is looking a bit 50/50 at the mo, but we have shelter and a large area reserved, so I think we will cope.. :D

championdaddy
8th February 2013, 19:59
I hope the weather does not put a Kaibosh on this !! If you believe the reports...major snow over most of the country !!!

So...that will be a shower on the Isle of Mann then !!! ;)

suffolk boy
8th February 2013, 20:17
mine is ill look under total disaster thread.i will be there but in a 190 merc

Petetourer
8th February 2013, 21:02
I hope the weather does not put a Kaibosh on this !! If you believe the reports...major snow over most of the country !!!

So...that will be a shower on the Isle of Mann then !!! ;)

Well, the weather forecast is changing every couple of hours at the moment... So will only get an idea tomorrow noght I reckon :shrug:

Sure it will be cold, but it does not look like we will get soaked through ;) Currently snow is forecast for the late afternoon/early evening... So currently I would advise anyone travelling a distance to leave a bit earlier, but as said this could and probably will change by tomorrow night...

mine is ill look under total disisaster thread.i will be there but in a 190 merc

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate... Hopefully it will all be sorted soon...

Well, you wont be the only member turning up in a non Rover/MG... We shall se if we can park you together, so you have someone to talk to :shrug: :D :getmecoat:

pbaker
9th February 2013, 10:39
Hi Pete, and all. looking like the weather will decimate the record numbers, hope not to be one. just had the car cleaned!!. shall have to drive slowly:shrug:. shame about mr shed, just found out my all singing and dancing heating system [ dual with ac] is blowing cold on passenger side [ lucky me], was hoping he may have been able to help. also have 2x17 inch meteor wheels to bring if anybody wants them.

Ian G
9th February 2013, 13:19
I'm still coming it will need to bad to put me off this one..
Cheers Ian

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 13:29
Hi Pete, and all. looking like the weather will decimate the record numbers, hope not to be one. just had the car cleaned!!. shall have to drive slowly:shrug:. shame about mr shed, just found out my all singing and dancing heating system [ dual with ac] is blowing cold on passenger side [ lucky me], was hoping he may have been able to help. also have 2x17 inch meteor wheels to bring if anybody wants them.

I think we will be alright mate. Hoping we still get a decent turn out too... :bowdown:

Cheers Ian

Good to hear Ian, remember to bring your Laptop for your photobucket lesson :D

Been keeping an eye on the forecast and as predicted it has changed ;) see below for the latest, but could still change!!! :o

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/FF7187E2-C476-49DE-AAA1-2958D9774EF8-9407-000003AEC4B986B6_zps2be9c5d1.jpg

FLYING BANANA
9th February 2013, 14:11
Cheers Ian
I'll be there so that Rhubarb has her Custard.

stevesav
9th February 2013, 17:01
Is anybody else bringing a gazebo?, i expect Phil T4 will be using mine as a garage, but we might need at least 1 more to use as a shelter as the weather is looking a bit ropey lol.

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 17:08
Is anybody else bringing a gazebo?, i expect Phik T4 will be using mine as a garage, but we might need at least 1 more to use as a shelter as the weather is looking a bit ropey lol.

Think we will be bringing Andys as well mate... Suppose I should ask him!!! :getmecoat:

I have one at my dads then I might be able to borrow.

suffolk boy
9th February 2013, 17:23
mine is ill look under total disaster thread.i will be there but in a 190 merc
will be there ztt fixed so you all tomorrow:}

stevesav
9th February 2013, 17:24
Might be an idea Pete, better to be safe than sorry:}:}

stevesav
9th February 2013, 17:25

That's great news Phil, well done mate:}:}.

Steve916
9th February 2013, 17:48

Glad you got it sorted mate:}
See you tomorrow

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 17:53

Great News mate....

I can confirm that I will be bringing a gazebo as well... I am also seeing Andy before the meet, so will get him to bring his... :D

so, 1 for work and 2 for shelter hopefully... ;)

Steve916
9th February 2013, 17:56
Think we will be bringing Andys as well mate... Suppose I should ask him!!! :getmecoat:

I have one at my dads then I might be able to borrow.

Might be worth investing in one of these, if we were allowed to use it:shrug:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130532298898?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch% 2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D13053 2298898%26_rdc%3D1

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 18:06
Might be worth investing in one of these, if we were allowed to use it:shrug:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130532298898?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch% 2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D13053 2298898%26_rdc%3D1

Woah!!!! :D

Think I would need to get planning permission from the council for that one!!! :shrug: :D

On a serious note, it is a council car park, so I guess we would need to asl them... Would not for sure of a positive answer though :o

Steve916
9th February 2013, 18:09
Woah!!!! :D

Think I would need to get planning permission from the council for that one!!! :shrug: :D

On a serious note, it is a council car park, so I guess we would need to asl them... Would not for sure of a positive answer though :o

At the end of the day, it's only 3 times the size of the one we use, and if you're planning on using 3 tomorrow anyway:shrug:

And we could write 'Phils Garage' above the door :D

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 18:27
At the end of the day, it's only 3 times the size of the one we use, and if you're planning on using 3 tomorrow anyway:shrug:

And we could write 'Phils Garage' above the door :D

Will have to start asking for contibutions towards the South Central meet truck!!! :D:D:D

Steve916
9th February 2013, 18:33
Will have to start asking for contibutions towards the South Central meet truck!!! :D:D:D

Ok ok:}
I'll crawl back into my hole:D:D;)

stevesav
9th February 2013, 18:34
I will make a contribution to the shelter fund:).

Typhoon190
9th February 2013, 18:34
I have a gazebo I can bring, if I can fit it in the back, with the wheels, kids, front bumper, door card, door lock . . . . . . . and if the car makes it. :getmecoat: :D:D:D

Petetourer
9th February 2013, 18:45
I have a gazebo I can bring, if I can fit it in the back, with the wheels, kids, front bumper, door card, door lock . . . . . . . and if the car makes it. :getmecoat: :D:D:D

Think we should be Ok Ben... We have 3, which could be more than enough... :o

The big problem is that the car park does not belong to the pub, it owned by the council...

We have had no worries at all so far at the meets, even with gazebos and genorators running... I fear if we keep pushing the envelope we could bring trouble on ourselves :o

I am looking at other venues to go alongside the Caldecotte meets, hopefully ones that wont have as many constraints so watch this space...;)

stevesav
9th February 2013, 19:15
Think we should be Ok Ben... We have 3, which could be more than enough... :o

The big problem is that the car park does not belong to the pub, it owned by the council...

We have had no worries at all so far at the meets, even with gazebos and genorators running... I fear if we keep pushing the envelope we could bring trouble on ourselves :o

I am looking at other venues to go alongside the Caldecotte meets, hopefully ones that wont have as many constraints so watch this space...;)

Am VERY intrigued now Pete, you will have to spill the beans tomorrow mate;).

Ian G
9th February 2013, 20:44
weathers looking better
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2642465
cheers Ian

kevin75tourer
9th February 2013, 23:55
Only just spotted this one :confused:

Will see if I can get away and pop by , after all it is only an hour away from me:}

I was do to be meeting a buyer on Sunday but a bite of snow and a little cooling fan warranty issue with the garage seems to have put him of earlier this evening until next weekend if I can get it sorted by then. A T4 session may help along with a threw pointers from some of you:}

The weather did not put me of the last one I took SV56 DBO to in September unfortunately:mad:

What is the post code

Kevin

stevesav
10th February 2013, 05:10
Only just spotted this one :confused:

Will see if I can get away and pop by , after all it is only an hour away from me:}

I was do to be meeting a buyer on Sunday but a bite of snow and a little cooling fan warranty issue with the garage seems to have put him of earlier this evening until next weekend if I can get it sorted by then. A T4 session may help along with a threw pointers from some of you:}

The weather did not put me of the last one I took SV56 DBO to in September unfortunately:mad:

What is the post code

Kevin

The link to the venue is on the first post of this thread, would be great to see you there:).

Steve916
10th February 2013, 06:19
Well it's a bit drizzly here at the moment but that won't put me off. Thanks to ProfDave I have a lovely umbrella to keep me dry:}
See you all soon;)

stevesav
10th February 2013, 06:24
Well it's a bit drizzly here at the moment but that won't put me off. Thanks to ProfDave I have a lovely umbrella to keep me dry:}
See you all soon;)

So have I:}:}:}

Mr_Shed
10th February 2013, 06:31
Hope you all have good time today and weather behaves. Disappointed I'm not going but be there for next one.

pbaker
10th February 2013, 07:25
Good morning to all u hardies!. to the first there please save me a seat at the front:}. is there any interest in 2x17" meteors if I bring them?. Just a late thought, I do not have anything suitable to hand make up an attendance log. maybe Pete or one of u versatile chaps may have something. just a thought, next time attendance stickers?. any way looking forward to re-meeting and meeting u all from near and afar peter

kevin75tourer
10th February 2013, 08:40
The link to the venue is on the first post of this thread, would be great to see you there:).

Thank. First page! Who would ever look their:o

See you soon!

Kevin

championdaddy
10th February 2013, 08:58
Don't forget NAMETAGS people !!!!!!

Would be nice to know who I'm swearing at !!!! ;)

beejay
10th February 2013, 09:12
Sorry not be there today guys, car won't start, so looking forward to 1st meet of year. Have to figure out what's wrong with it.

stevesav
10th February 2013, 16:09
Well despite the weather it was a great meet today with 28 cars there at one time, it was cold wet & windy but a good time was had by all, thanks to Petetourer for organizing it & thanks to all the members old & new who made the day very enjoyable.

stevesav
10th February 2013, 16:11
A few more pics

stevesav
10th February 2013, 16:16
Yet more to look at

stevesav
10th February 2013, 16:17
Last but not least.

Woof25
10th February 2013, 16:36
Great pics steve,

I fully intended to take some too bit the bitting cold and the interminable rain dercided me to leave it for another time, Im sure Bob will do his usual job and make it look like a sunny day, good food good company what more can you as for

Mike

Steve916
10th February 2013, 16:38
Was a great day and a fantastic turnout despite the inclement weather.
Well done to everyone who braved it:}

championdaddy
10th February 2013, 16:56
It was good to put some faces to names !!! And I have to say...what a trooper Phil-T4 is !!!..........start to finish doing his magic without a break !!!!
Nice turn out, rotten weather, mad people !!!

What more could you ask for !!! ;)

VVC-Geeza
10th February 2013, 17:22
Nice to put a name to lots of new faces,and to catch up with one or two old ones. Great location,shame the weather didn't show it at it's best.Nice meal and pint,what a relief to get in the warm :)

FLYING BANANA
10th February 2013, 18:01
Well done Pete for putting a good meet together. Will get some pictures posted over the next few days, via Pete. Well done Steve for getting Banana and the Trophy Yellow one together. I went out to get a picture but he had gone.
Weather was a bit white on the way home.

suffolk boy
10th February 2013, 19:06
nice to see you all it took from mk to bedford for my feet to thaw out!

Steve916
10th February 2013, 19:07

Was a bit cold Phil. Glad you got your car sorted and was able to come today:}

advinnie
10th February 2013, 20:02
hi all thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome at my first meet cant wait till the next see you all soon

R.Lewis
10th February 2013, 20:36
Just made it back in! Was great meeting some new faces, we had a great time!

Johnny the Fox
10th February 2013, 21:02

Hey Phil

I would have liked to have been introduced to you, must of missed you in the crowd, glad your feet had thawed out:D

Typhoon190
10th February 2013, 21:39
A huge thanks to all, especially to Phil-T4, who did a full days work, on a Sunday, for the members. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Cheers Pete, for organising the meet, although I believe after today, you should take Trebor's title as rainman. :D:D:D

kevin75tourer
10th February 2013, 23:37
Grate meet glade I when and managed to have a couple of words with most people even if I cannot match all the names to faces next time I will remember the advice and storeys I was told and even managed to pass on some advice I had picked up on hear on to one or two off the newer members like my self.

Did not get a chance to sample the food but it was very warm inside, not that philT4 would know as he was out side all day and even mist the meal he had booked to help member like myself that turned up for a check over without booking a slot. I will book a slot next time. That way both me and philT4 might get some food as well ! not that he seemed bothered .

My car past the health check with flying colour apart from the cooling fan low speed problem that I had identified a couple of days earlier. All I need know is for someone near Needham Market in Suffolk that has a two stage fan preferable on a CDTI that is in original working order without a gold resister up grade to pop by a certain garage in that area and remind them how the two stage fan is suppose to work as they say mine is in perfect working order and does not need a repair under their 6 month in house warranty. They should know that needs doing as they us to be Rover main dealers. I was even told that the cooling fan only has one speed ! What a load off........

As my car is up for sale and this issue has already delayed a buyer from coming to have a look any help would be appreciated . It is ridiculous to have to ask this of another member but they insisted that they are all the same so I have to prove them wrong ! Have you ever wanted to be able to beet a garage at it own game off getting out of its obligation, now is your chance to do so. I would Ideally be their at the same time but it is a 115 mile round trip that I have done once all ready to no avail. If you are not close but would like to help I am shore I could cover your diesel.

Sorry go of the main topic a bite had better try to post this up on a new thread.
In the mean time thank to all involved for a grate meet.

harrisop48
11th February 2013, 07:19
Yet another excellent Meet apart from Weather. Well done Pete!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Out of 35 propables looks like 28 definites turned up. Good conversation, great to meet new people. Struggling to remember who is who now. Must have been the cold. Looking forward to the next one wherever it may be. Can someone influence the weather then, kick the rain god into touch. Seduce me, serenade me, butter me up with 10 degrees or more.

Peter.

Petetourer
11th February 2013, 08:40
Hi All...

Well, sorry I have not been on sooner, I had to earn some brownie points with the missus (seriously!! :getmecoat:)

I want to thank everyone who attended yesterday.. The weather was not on our side and I feared that the numbers would suffer for it...

28 Cars though!!!! WoW :D Great turn out with everything considered!!

Another big thanks to PhilT-4... Spent all day out in the cold wet rain and snow looking over members cars for him... Kind of a funny moment when he got a members remote locking working for the first time in 7 YEARS!!!!, Only to find that the drivers door actuator had failed meaning he would still have to use the key!! :getmecoat:

So once again, many thanks all.. You guys make the meets as they would not be as much fun without you...

Even with 3 gazebos, I will still soaked after the hour drive home!! :o

So see you all at the next one... Here are a couple of pics from Bob... ;)

This one is the Rover Seven T :D

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/d09ac6e1-6206-41c0-b2eb-3c8be80b4eb0_zps7d5c3eb0.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MK1_zps75b6382f.png

stevesav
11th February 2013, 08:47
Very nice pics :D:D

Woof25
11th February 2013, 10:32
Hi All...

Well, sorry I have not been on sooner, I had to earn some brownie points with the missus (seriously!! :getmecoat:)

I want to thank everyone who attended yesterday.. The weather was not on our side and I feared that the numbers would suffer for it...

Another big thanks to PhilT-4... Spent all day out in the cold wet rain and snow looking over members cars for him... Kind of a funny moment when he got a members remote locking working for the first time in 7 YEARS!!!!, Only to find that the drivers door actuator had failed meaning he would still have to use the key!! :getmecoat:

So once again, many thanks all.. You guys make the meets as they would not be as much fun without you...

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/d09ac6e1-6206-41c0-b2eb-3c8be80b4eb0_zps7d5c3eb0.jpg

Woof thought the pic of him as rover seventy one was hilarious !! but he said I would need to lose a lot of weight if I was ever to going to ride it LOL brilliant pic Bob as usual the cold was the worst bit for most I think but the company as always was superb and we may even recruited anew member !!! it did snow on the way home so petes weather forecast was spot on, hopefully our next meeting will be as well attended in better weather !!!

Mike

75er
11th February 2013, 11:46
Hi All...

Yes I am that man who has waited 7 long years to try and get his remote locking to work (it didn’t work when I bought the car). What can I say? I nearly died when after only a couple of minutes in Phil-T4’s skilled hands and with the key dismantled the locks suddenly sprang into life. I was the last member in Phil’s very long queue that were having their cars in for a T4 session. It was late in the day, getting dark, freezing cold and beginning to snow and although Phil had been working outside all day in the freezing cold he was still happy to look at the car. Indeed he even apologising that the battery was too low to perform all the T4 checks he would normally do. I have never met Phil before but his generosity of spirit in such awful conditions was quite something. What’s that they say about the kindness of stranger? Next time I start to lose my faith in human nature I’ll think about you Phil. Thank you very much.
Thanks also to you Pete for the hard work and enthusiasm in organising the event, it was my first meeting and you made me feel very welcome. Yup the driver’s door lock motor doesn’t work but hopefully that won’t take me 7 years to put right. Thanks also to the other members I met and nattered too, a very friendly bunch. Trophy Blue Tourer, how do you get that much knowledge about the workings of Rover 75s?
Chris :}

suffolk boy
11th February 2013, 13:30
Hey Phil

I would have liked to have been introduced to you, must of missed you in the crowd, glad your feet had thawed out:D
i stood right next to you if that was you with the ipk and the keys:)

Ian G
11th February 2013, 18:54
Hi Folks
Well what a great meet well done Pete and the gang for running a very well organised event on such a lousy day,at one stage there were so many pop-up shelters appearing from no where that I thought it was a magic show and it was great to meet so many members and their families..
I must raise my hat to PhilT4 for his endevours throughout the day in non stop rain..
To be honest I failed to spend as much time outside with you as planned but my excuse is that being a Southern softy it was far too cold in fact after staying at the hotel overnight we awoke to 4" of snow this morning..
Anyway once again well done all,we will return in the summer for another visit..
In the meantime I hope that at least some of you will come and visit us for the Weymouth weekender in May I cant promise to come up to your high standards but will do my best..
Take care one and all and many thanks
Ian

Ian G
11th February 2013, 19:10
Sorry off thread but R.Lewis your inbox is full get yer wallet out and spend a tenner ..:D:D..
Cheers Ian

Petetourer
11th February 2013, 23:16
Many Thanks for making the journey and attending mate... Cant think why you did not spend more time outside :shrug: It was tropical out there :getmecoat:

Wish I could do the Weymouth Weekender, but as discussed that may be a little hard... :D

See you in March....

Hi Folks
Well what a great meet well done Pete and the gang for running a very well organised event on such a lousy day,at one stage there were so many pop-up shelters appearing from no where that I thought it was a magic show and it was great to meet so many members and their families..
I must raise my hat to PhilT4 for his endevours throughout the day in non stop rain..
To be honest I failed to spend as much time outside with you as planned but my excuse is that being a Southern softy it was far too cold in fact after staying at the hotel overnight we awoke to 4" of snow this morning..
Anyway once again well done all,we will return in the summer for another visit..
In the meantime I hope that at least some of you will come and visit us for the Weymouth weekender in May I cant promise to come up to your high standards but will do my best..
Take care one and all and many thanks
Ian

92 squadron
11th February 2013, 23:51
Great meet must have been the first Arctic meet ever.
Look forwards to a Sub Tropical one soon.

Petetourer
12th February 2013, 17:08
Hi All...

Here are some pics from our good friend Bob (Flying Banana)

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG14_zps2774fc70.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG13_zps3f37086f.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG12_zps51d8e833.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG11_zpsa45f8440.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG10_zpsd50e94b0.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG9_zps7c8a2626.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG8_zps46ef2c07.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG7_zps51988bb0.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG6_zps7c8c4ef2.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG5_zps5599df53.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG4_zpseed12c63.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG3_zps4110178a.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG2_zps443dbd15.png

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/PeteOdell/MG1_zps7452d2fe.png

Woof25
12th February 2013, 17:11
Superb pics bob as usual and woof looks a lot better full sized !!!

:}:}

FLYING BANANA
12th February 2013, 17:14
Many thanks Pete for your help.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
12th February 2013, 17:17
I did in fact take pictures of all the cars there but missed three I think. However if you want a copy of your car, photo that is,then just PM me your email address and what car and I'll forward it.:drool4:

Johnny the Fox
12th February 2013, 18:01
i stood right next to you if that was you with the ipk and the keys:)

Yes that was me Phil:D

suffolk boy
12th February 2013, 18:03
thought as much. nice car:} see you at p.o.l and the cosford meet.

92 squadron
12th February 2013, 23:35
What is that ghostly figure lurking in the trees !! Or is it a Totem Pole