PDA

View Full Version : next meet in sussex

seancar
13th December 2012, 17:49
thinking of the next sussex meet in the new year looking at dates the end of jan being of feb. open to any suggestions of dates. will be in the same place as last time in my yard, mamasboy will be in to see me next week so will talk to him. we will have the bbq out again if wanted. workshop will be open same as last meet. please can you let me know if your interested in coming down so we can get some idea of numbers.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

rover54
5th January 2013, 01:15
thinking of the next sussex meet in the new year looking at dates the end of jan being of feb. open to any suggestions of dates. will be in the same place as last time in my yard, mamasboy will be in to see me next week so will talk to him. we will have the bbq out again if wanted. workshop will be open same as last meet. please can you let me know if your interested in coming down so we can get some idea of numbers.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Sean, any response.

Dragrad
5th January 2013, 01:18
Sean, any response.
It would appear not ..... :shrug:

Leyland Worldmaster
5th January 2013, 02:54
Depending on what day; I'd be interested Sean! :) Come on guys! Bump!

FLYING BANANA
5th January 2013, 07:41
Need a date please. Have 3 meets in Jan, 2 in Feb and 3 in March already booked.

KDA4G
5th January 2013, 07:44
I'm interested - do you have some dates in mind, please ?

Thanks

Derek

mamasboy
6th January 2013, 00:02
Would love to have another get together if time permits, Jan/Feb are busy months in my industry.

Sean virtually did all the work last time and was the perfect host so I suppose it's time I did my job... Stay tuned!

Yeti
6th January 2013, 10:16
Sean is working on my car around that time, so I may be available depending on date. Cheers. Vinnie

Mr_Shed
6th January 2013, 11:44
I'm interested but I'm busy in jJan and Feb, but the. It's not all about me lol.

blackrain
13th January 2013, 22:34
I'd be up for a meet...cant do 26th Jan or 2nd Feb though

Paul

ajo1979
16th January 2013, 17:03
Im interested... Is anyone bringing a T4?

Happy new year all

dotsie
27th January 2013, 21:18
Yes i'm interested

Rudder
28th January 2013, 20:17
I wouldn't mind meeting some new faces =D

seancar
28th January 2013, 20:29
i have got to talk to bernard about the next meet. we did want to do one in feb but i dont know if this will be possible now as the weather has held us up the yard still has a few inches of water in most of it. i am going to clear some of the yard over the next 2 weeks if the weather will let me. yes we will have a t4 there. and we will be doing the same sort of work as we offered at the last meet. as soon as we have set a date we will let you all know and give you plenty of time

pete66
9th February 2013, 10:00
would be interested in this too.:)

Germanlemon
17th February 2013, 19:03
Never been to a meet before but would like to attend and get some advice. I also need to pick up a couple of parts if Sean has them available. If anyone is interested in seeing what they look like I may have my Chinese premium bumper fitted by early March courtesy of Radioguy.

seancar
9th June 2013, 22:35
weekend meet 15th and 16th june with t4 being there both days big sale on all parts all welcome

domrover
12th July 2013, 00:14
Hi I was just wondering if there are going to be any meets coming up any time soon:D

ajo1979
15th July 2013, 19:07
Damm missed it..