PDA

View Full Version : Bargain price... sort of.

Simon
5th December 2006, 22:16
I know some of you have seen this stuff before... but for those of you who haven't and want the ultimate car wax product, check this out.

http://www.vertar.com/zymol/zymol-waxes-glazes/zymol-royale-glaze/

I just love the "free refills for life" included in the price. But what a price... :eek: :bigsmile:

stef_uk
5th December 2006, 22:43
cough cough HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twonk: :hurt: :rubbish:

Simon
5th December 2006, 22:50
I kid you not. That price is for real. :panic:

T-Cut
6th December 2006, 01:11
I kid you not. That price is for real. :panic:

Well it's a long job. Firstly, they've gotta grow those Brazillian carnauba palms (Copernicia prunifera), which take years and years to mature. Only mature palms generate enough natural wax to produce the 1,400 grams needed for each kit. They then have to gently release the wax, which is exuded through minute pores on the underside of the scimitar-like leaves. Only wax harvested by knowing hands will be worthy of the role. Then they've gotta refine this exotic ester by bleaching the same with natural agents like ozone and hydrogen peroxide. It has to be carefully modified using centuries of experience, till the naturally yellow wax be a pure, shimmering white. After that they've gotta dissolve it in best quality white spirit, which first must be gently warmed by the sun. Only then will the white carnauba finally yield to the gentle solvency of the spirit. And finally, after all that care and attention, it has to be lovingly bottled and wrapped in delicate pastel colours. It's then invested to the Royale salesfolk whose most singular task is to sell their exotic formulation to exclusive Bugatti Royale connoisseurs and anyone else daft enough to buy it.

As you say, that's too NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- expensive!

TC

JP53
6th December 2006, 05:50
You could buy it flog it for £10 and then claim your free refill. Do this 720 times and you get your tub for FREE. See it's a bargain!!!!!!!!

windrush
6th December 2006, 06:35
Is it good then ?

Colin Crossley
6th December 2006, 07:54
How interesting

The Company I work for sells Carnauba Wax, and a number of the other ingredients listed. The kilo price of Carnauba varies according to the colour, but it isn't anywhere near those sort of prices.
Would anybody like to buy some Carnauba Wax and Sunflower Oil - then you can make your own !!?

Keith
6th December 2006, 09:15
That a very useful site I have been after some optimate charger accessories for a while especialy the water proof leads

Not into the wax though :)

Nick Hoare
6th December 2006, 16:10
Does it come with a free car :D

Simon
6th December 2006, 23:02
Well, you'd be forgiven for thinking so! :rofl: :driving: