PDA

View Full Version : Where did everybody go?

Simon
5th December 2006, 22:31
Is it me or does it seem very quite on these forum's recently? :confused:

Has everybody vanished into the ether or is there some secret that everyone knows about that you haven't told me...? :poke:

:sad3:

Commodore
5th December 2006, 22:44
Everyone left because of you. No pressure, but it is all your fault :)

Simon
5th December 2006, 22:48
Everyone left because of you. No pressure, but it is all your fault :)

Sniff, sniff... :angel2:

Kandyman
5th December 2006, 22:49
Maybe we moved again and not told you :p:

Bernard LPG
5th December 2006, 23:34
Well, after an extended trip to Marbella with our 75, I was (am) really confused by what's been going on. All this activity and I had no idea of it.

BMC123
6th December 2006, 00:29
Its like a new toy. Everybody wants to play with it, but after a while it gets neglected... ;) and its winter, and its getting close to crimbo, and thankfully our little 75's are all (mostly) in fine fettle, so there is little to gripe about mechanically, because its close to crimbo nobody has any spare cash for any modification's, i think I've covered the basics? :D

edit:

Oh.. sorry I forgot, and most of us are off reading our new shiny Haynes manuals :)

windrush
6th December 2006, 06:41
Its getting near to Christmas and could be we are all looking what to buy for our beloved.............75

Ken
6th December 2006, 07:18

Its you imagining it Simon. The figures for the past two weeks have been a constant 17% up on our figures on our last forum. The first two weeks were crazy numbers of posts due to us being on the new forum and attracting the members. I am waiting for it to settle down and then I will announce figures and averages. That will probably be just before Christmas.

Now what can we do to make it seem busier for you? How about the next meet? Would you like to know where and when it is? Ok we need one more bit of info and we will publish it...................tomorrow..................or possibly this evening :party:

Ken

biggles
6th December 2006, 07:19

Has everybody vanished into the ether or is there some secret that everyone knows about that you haven't told me...? :poke:

Still here, mostly reading though but nothing much to write. Precious little spare time left also after work, eating, sleeping and the odd other activities (such as spending time with the significant other) are done.

Is it just me or was there a time not that long ago in my life when there was plenty of spare time and most of that went into lots of fun projects? :confused:

/Erik

JP53
6th December 2006, 18:05

I'm still here :D that might be why it seems to have gone quite everyone else as been given a secret code so they don't have to let me in!

Seriously though it seems as busy and there are lots of forums to choose from :)

Ken
6th December 2006, 19:11
Seriously though it seems as busy and there are lots of forums to choose from :)

If you could see it from our side you will know you are correct in saying that John. We have gained on this time last week for posts and threads.:D

Ken

GreyGhost
6th December 2006, 19:14
It does tend to go quiet after about 11.00pm, only natural I suppose given most of have to work next day. :( Otherwise as Ken says we are a pretty busy forum for just 500+ subscribers. (so far) :)

JP53
6th December 2006, 19:31
It does tend to go quiet after about 11.00pm, only natural I suppose given most of have to work next day. :( Otherwise as Ken says we are a pretty busy forum for just 500+ subscribers. (so far) :)

I'm banned after 11 by order of she who MUST be obeyed, otherwise I would be on all night and then fall asleep at work :D

Simon
6th December 2006, 22:56
Nice to see everybody is talking to me again :angel: :lol:

For a moment back there I was wondering if I had said something bad or something :oops:

Obviously i'm one of the few who seem to be pushing the limits of what match-sticks can do with regard to keeping you awake at work :laughing2:

Z135T
10th December 2006, 18:38
I think that after the usual rush things do tend to settle down to a pattern besides which I've notice on other forums not neccesarily the 75/ZT forums things are quiet also.

Simon
10th December 2006, 20:53
Noticed things have picked up a bit over the last few days or so. Must have been a very quiet period when I first posted this thread.

No doubt it'll go quiet again on occasions in the future, next time though, I wont need to worry ;) :rolleyes:

Zeb
10th December 2006, 21:30
Who said that?:confused:

GreyGhost
10th December 2006, 21:53
Noticed things have picked up a bit over the last few days or so. Must have been a very quiet period when I first posted this thread.

No doubt it'll go quiet again on occasions in the future, next time though, I wont need to worry ;) :rolleyes:

Is your middle name Marvin by any chance? :rofl:

Simon
10th December 2006, 22:03
Is your middle name Marvin by any chance? :rofl:

This one needs explaining...:confused:.

GreyGhost
10th December 2006, 22:07
This one needs explaining...:confused:.

Found myself reading your post in Marvins voice. :)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/guide/marvin.shtml

Simon
10th December 2006, 22:54
Found myself reading your post in Marvins voice. :)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/guide/marvin.shtml

Ah I see... all is clear now!