PDA

View Full Version : Events 2013

FLYING BANANA
30th December 2012, 21:50
Now I keep promising to get to a meet in Scotland but something always seems to get in the way. So in 2013 I intend to make one of your meets with "The Flying Banana" and that is a promise.

Astraeus
30th December 2012, 22:13
Now I keep promising to get to a meet in Scotland but something always seems to get in the way. So in 2013 I intend to make one of your meets with "The Flying Banana" and that is a promise.

Hi mate

I am putting the final touches to a weekend meet on the above dates. T4 sessions with Lovell and Marina Brian. To be held at Perth Airport, Scone. There will be an opportunity to take a 30 ish minute flight, possible private tour of Scone Palace. We hope to have an evening. With music (Anna from on here singing) and barbecue with Scottish Aero Club who have club house. There is Skylodge on site which is a travelodge type hotel circa 40 for double room. Meet is definitely on these dates.

Regards

Chris

FLYING BANANA
31st December 2012, 08:12
Many thanks. I've made a note and I'll get back to you to confirm.

FLYING BANANA
1st January 2013, 11:30
Many thanks. I've made a note and I'll get back to you to confirm.
Put my name on the list please. Aim to do the National the week before then travel up to Scotland sightseeing on the way. Stay in the hotel for a few days then travel back down the East coast before returning home.

Astraeus
1st January 2013, 11:47
Put my name on the list please. Aim to do the National the week before then travel up to Scotland sightseeing on the way. Stay in the hotel for a few days then travel back down the East coast before returning home.

Hi

Glad to hear that. I will have some info on the event shortly. Will appear on here soon.

Chris