PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Of South Central....

Petetourer
21st January 2013, 23:28
Hi All...

Well just noticed that South Central has Just turned 1..... :D

Not bad for our first year and 2013 is looking to be even better....

I am hoping to look at a couple over places over the next couple of weeks with an eye for a Summer Weekender (as discussed earlier in 2012 ;))

I will keep you posted on that one.....

Anyway, just wanted to say a big thanks for all that have attended our meets over the last 12 months to help make them as popular as they are today :bowdown:

A special thanks goes out to PhilT4, Steve916 and our resident mechanic Trophy Blue Tourer (Andy) For all the help and advice they have given to members at the meets.. Especially Phil, who has some very long days helping out with the T4...

Oh and thanks to Stevesav for bringing his Gazebo along too :D

Here's to 2013.... Lets make it bigger and better!!!!!!!!!! :D

windrush
22nd January 2013, 06:41
Congratulations Pete on your years anniversary well done,and many thanks for stepping in with the Frog and Wicket

FLYING BANANA
22nd January 2013, 12:39
Congratulations on a success ful meet.:band::band::band::party::party:

stevesav
22nd January 2013, 12:47
Pretty good going Pete, only a year old & 34 cars booked in for the next M/K meet, some clubs would kill for those sort of attendance numbers mate:bowdown::bowdown:
Oh & I will be bringing the gazebo on the 10th lol.

Steve916
23rd January 2013, 02:02
Nice one Pete:bowdown:
I think it's getting itself a good reputation over there:}

Woof25
5th February 2013, 09:48
Nice one Pete:bowdown:
I think it's getting itself a good reputation over there:}

Not only have you chosen a great venue for the meet and exceelent repast, but you have gone beyond to help members and even taken on the frog and wicket which has been a great success, I takwe my hat off to you for ur unfailing humour and willingness to help

:bowdown::bowdown:

Mike

Steve916
5th February 2013, 15:41
Not only have you chosen a great venue for the meet and exceelent repast, but you have gone beyond to help members and even taken on the frog and wicket which has been a great success, I takwe my hat off to you for ur unfailing humour and willingness to help

:bowdown::bowdown:

Mike

That would be Pete, not me:D