PDA

View Full Version : Any members near Dover?

RPWC
23rd January 2013, 21:04
I am taking a coach to Dover port on Friday 15 th Feb, would like to meet some of you,if anyone fancies popping along to say hi. Don't know times yet,but will do nearer the time. Have an appointment with his majesty sir Flying Banana,at Thurrock services on my return journey:bowdown:

FLYING BANANA
23rd January 2013, 21:21
Come on and sign up. I am meeting RPWC at Thurrock services on the 15th Feb. be a pm meet I think. It would be nice for a few of us Southern people to put a mini-meet together for our Northern friends.
I'll be there with "The Flying Banana".

RPWC
23rd January 2013, 21:41
Looking forward to it Bob, 6 hour drive from pick up point to ferry port, add on my 45 min rest break= nearly 7. Hours. Then 90 mins to Thurrock unless there's anyone at Dover.

RPWC
25th January 2013, 06:37
Looks like it's just me and thee then Bob:shrug:

FLYING BANANA
25th January 2013, 07:19
Early days yet.

coolcat
25th January 2013, 08:18
Early days yet.

I'm working on it ;)
If Richard is correct on times I finish work at five on a Friday and could make Thurrock for around 18.00-18.30ish Rush hour traffic dependent of course.
Hopefully most of the traffic will be heading away from the smoke and not towards it:D
So put me down as a maybe please:}

RPWC
25th January 2013, 19:02
I will know more hopefully this coming week,once I know the pick up time,I can estimate my arrival time at Thurrock.

RPWC
28th January 2013, 17:04
Due to a change in circumstances,I won't be able to stop for a mini meet. I will just be stopping for a bite to eat,then will have to hit the road again, as there will be another driver with me and he may not be keen to hang around talking about cars:(

Dazbag
3rd February 2014, 08:54
Will Try to make it

FLYING BANANA
3rd February 2014, 15:02
Will Try to make it
You will be late. Original post was from last year.