PDA

View Full Version : Next meet 18th March 2007

Ken
6th December 2006, 17:44
Read all about it here http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1353

Please do not add your name to this thread use the above link and add it there, thanks

Ken

JP53
6th December 2006, 17:53
Read all about here http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1353

Ken

Great choice of venue Ken, it's a fantastic museum. Sue, John and I will be attending but don't let that spoil your day :D John.

actros
6th December 2006, 18:30
Great choice of venue Ken, it's a fantastic museum. Sue, John and I will be attending but don't let that spoil your day :D John.That mans done it again great job done Ken, I will be there:drool4:

Ken
6th December 2006, 19:17
Bumped so everyone see's it

stef_uk
6th December 2006, 21:33
somerset...why are they always so far away:sad:

GreyGhost
6th December 2006, 21:44

Last one was in North Yorks, just up the road from you, so not always so far away. There will be another later on this year if not 2 at least one of which will be in your neck of the woods.
It really is a great venue and packed with stuff other than our cars to do. Perhaps you might think of making it a weekend away. Kandy and I are booked into country pub / hotel for the Saturday night. Very cheap prices in my case a twin room £ 55.00 including B and B. We will post the address and and list for anybody that might like to join us shortly.

Kandyman
6th December 2006, 21:46
:rolleyes: so your to far away to make this one :(

Did you make the last one at the Eden camp ?

JP53
6th December 2006, 21:47

It will be well worth the journey stef, it's a great museum. Why not stay B and B, make a weekend of it. There are some lovely places to see in Somerset.

Phil
6th December 2006, 21:47
It's rather close to the inlaws:( :(

JP53
6th December 2006, 21:57

We won't tell them if you don't :D

GreyGhost
6th December 2006, 22:00

We won't tell em Phil :rofl:

Phil
6th December 2006, 22:02
We won't tell em Phil :rofl:

I've a nasty feeling that swmbo will. She just said "ooh we can take her parents!!"

GreyGhost
6th December 2006, 22:20
I've a nasty feeling that swmbo will. She just said "ooh we can take her parents!!"

You said it, "SWMBO."

Ken
7th December 2006, 06:32

We do our best by spreading them around the country. So far we have had the Midlands, South coast, Yorkshire and now the west country. As GG mentioned there will be more next year and we would not be surprised if there was another up north and possibly one over in the east as well.

Its the nature of the beast, we need to do these meets because that is what our members want but we have to try to make it fair for everyone as far as travel is concerned :lol:

Before anyone says "What about Scotland, Wales and Ireland" please give us chance ;)

Ken

Kandyman
7th December 2006, 07:31
What about Scotland, Wales and Ireland ?

You've had a hour, or do you need longer ? :)

Ken
7th December 2006, 07:38
What about Scotland, Wales and Ireland ?

You've had a hour, or do you need longer ? :)

There's always one isn't there ;)

GreyGhost
7th December 2006, 09:12
Cornwall?

:ignore:

stef_uk
7th December 2006, 16:45
i can appreciate you need to spread it around but i have 4 kids..will be 5 by the next meet so weekends away are virtualy impossible :(...and i'm not up north...gggrrrrr lol ... i would really love to come but try farming 5 kids out for a weekend..:eek: ....i will have to contend myself with pics again...and wait for an east midlands based meet:hurt2:

Ken
7th December 2006, 18:13
i can appreciate you need to spread it around but i have 4 kids..will be 5 by the next meet so weekends away are virtualy impossible :(...and i'm not up north...gggrrrrr lol ... i would really love to come but try farming 5 kids out for a weekend..:eek: ....i will have to contend myself with pics again...and wait for an east midlands based meet:hurt2:

How big is your garden Stef? :D

Have you room for 100 cars and have you got a big teapot? ;)

Ken

Simon
7th December 2006, 21:24
How big is your garden Stef? :D

Have you room for 100 cars and have you got a big teapot? ;)

Ken

I could suply a big teapot if need be! :rofl: It's big big enough to make 50 cups of tea in one brewing! :eek:

JP53
7th December 2006, 21:40
I could suply a big teapot if need be! :rofl: It's big big enough to make 50 cups of tea in one brewing! :eek:

What do you use has a tea bag, a grain sack?

Simon
7th December 2006, 21:49
What do you use has a tea bag, a grain sack?

Yet to put this teapot into operation as it's still up for sale in the shop I work in but I would love an excuse to buy it and use it! :D

I reckon half a box of Tetley's should do the trick... :rofl:

stef_uk
7th December 2006, 22:01
i could squeeze 8 at a push on the front drive not quite 100 though...lol....and my kids are trained too...rover 75 is sacred and we must behave when in or near it.....lol:lol:

JP53
8th December 2006, 05:44
i could squeeze 8 at a push on the front drive not quite 100 though...lol....and my kids are trained too...rover 75 is sacred and we must behave when in or near it.....lol:lol:

Got a copy of the training manual? Does it work on cats and Whippets? :D

Happy_Shrimper
8th December 2006, 11:10

Crikey! Sounds like you need a T.V. :rolleyes:

stef_uk
8th December 2006, 23:36
pmsl...those cosy nights are killing me:unlucky:

windrush
14th December 2006, 14:03
does not matter as long as its PG Tips

Simon
14th December 2006, 20:19
does not matter as long as its PG Tips

Now, Tetley for me, please.:D

(I can see this turning into a 'What tea is best' session now... :panic: :rofl: )

JP53
14th December 2006, 20:31
Now, Tetley for me, please.:D

(I can see this turning into a 'What tea is best' session now... :panic: :rofl: )

Nescafe. White with 3 sugars, stirred not shaken :D

Simon
14th December 2006, 21:21
Nescafe. White with 3 sugars, stirred not shaken :D

You stir your hot drinks? :eek:

Damn... Now I know why shaking them always leaves me a bit scalded... :D :laughing2: :laughing2:

JP53
14th December 2006, 21:25
You stir your hot drinks? :eek:

Damn... Now I know why shaking them always leaves me a bit scalded... :D :laughing2: :laughing2:

It's when my wife stirs her very hot drink with various bits of me that it really hurts!

Simon
14th December 2006, 21:27
It's when my wife stirs her very hot drink with various bits of me that it really hurts!

Ouch! :nurse::cry::hurt2: