PDA

View Full Version : good deal?

jaffo
6th December 2006, 18:20
think ive had a corker of a deal on my 75,does anyone agree?
its a 55 reg 2005 75 contemporary 2.5 tourer with the high line sat nav,xenons and heated electric memory seats.its done just 10k and in a nice metallic.cost me £10995.00 from an ex rover/mg dealer.im dead chuffed as its a beautiful drive too.:drool4:

tourerfogey
6th December 2006, 18:30
Prices seem to be all over the place at the moment but it's a lot of car for the money. So long as you're happy then that's all that matters isn't it? :)

jaffo
6th December 2006, 18:34
true.i wanted one as soon as they came out so i would have paid a lot more than i did to get one.cant believe the spec you get though for the price of basic focus!:)

JP53
6th December 2006, 18:43
its a 55 reg 2005 75 contemporary 2.5 tourer with the high line sat nav,xenons and heated electric memory seats.its done just 10k and in a nice metallic.cost me £10995.00 from an ex rover/mg dealer.im dead chuffed as its a beautiful drive too.:drool4:

That sounds like a very good deal to me, wel done jaffo :hurray:

driverjgp
6th December 2006, 18:49

I would of bought it if I had of seen that at that price, yes thats a great deal, well done. :zap:

JP53
6th December 2006, 18:58

Got any photos? Which metallic colour is it?

jaffo
6th December 2006, 20:57
i hope ive attached the pic to my profile now.its starlight silver although i really wanted black(in a ztt or a tourer).

JP53
7th December 2006, 05:15
i hope ive attached the pic to my profile now.its starlight silver although i really wanted black(in a ztt or a tourer).

Very nice looking motor jaffo, well done :D

Tatts
7th December 2006, 09:24
Midlands too as well, thats close to lates for your servicing needs!

www.lates600.com

Nick Hoare
7th December 2006, 16:02
Looks nice and a good price.

jaffo
7th December 2006, 17:48
no they didnt have any more 75's but did have two mg ztts(one of which was my '04' 131 cdti! p/x).the other ztt was a 1.8 and they also had a zt which i think was a 190 but i didnt look too closely at it.the dealer is inchcape kia which was formally a wadham kennings dealership at burton on trent.they were very good there and it was all done without any hastle.

Simon
7th December 2006, 20:55
no they didnt have any more 75's but did have two mg ztts(one of which was my '04' 131 cdti! p/x).the other ztt was a 1.8 and they also had a zt which i think was a 190 but i didnt look too closely at it.the dealer is inchcape kia which was formally a wadham kennings dealership at burton on trent.they were very good there and it was all done without any hastle.

Hey! A person that's not too far away from me! :lol:

The spread of the club continues.... Today Pinky, we shall try and take over the world!! Mwahahaha.......
:suckers:
/'Pinky and the Brain' impression....

JP53
7th December 2006, 21:04
Hey! A person that's not too far away from me! :lol:

The spread of the club continues.... Today Pinky, we shall try and take over the world!! Mwahahaha.......
:suckers:
/'Pinky and the Brain' impression....

If I could get enough people interested in my area I would start a local monthly meet ;)

Simon
7th December 2006, 21:05
If I could get enough people interested in my area I would start a local monthly meet ;)

Got some ink for my printer today. You can guess what I'll be printing shortly ;)

JP53
7th December 2006, 21:26
Got some ink for my printer today. You can guess what I'll be printing shortly ;)

I was going to go out tonight and put a few more flyers behind windscreen wipers, however due to the 300 mph winds we are having I thought it a bit of a waste of time :D :D :D

Simon
7th December 2006, 21:55
I was going to go out tonight and put a few more flyers behind windscreen wipers, however due to the 300 mph winds we are having I thought it a bit of a waste of time :D :D :D

Agreed!

Was going to keep a few in my glove box. There's a silver 1.8T ZT on the car park I usually park on for work most days along with that ellusive gold coloured ZT-T/Rover Tourer with ZT body kit and cream interior.... They will be flyered in due course! ;)

JP53
8th December 2006, 05:41
That policy doesn't always work John. I once had a roof tile fly off the house and land on the car bonnet. If I'd gone out somewhere, it would have landed on the ground instead.

NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-'s Law!

That was bad luck Simon sorry to hear it :(
Thanks for the warning..............
I've spent all night driving up and down my road just in case :laughing2:

geoffd
8th December 2006, 18:16
I had the chimney capped off by two passing cowboy roofers -- to protect the wet cement from the rain they covered it with agarden sack and a brick !
first strong gust of wind that night deposited the brick thro the rear screen
and parcel shelf of my year old Rover SD1 --- Their business address and
phone no turned out to be phony--

Simon
8th December 2006, 21:02
You can't win either way John.

On another night (and another storm), I came round a bend and drove straight into a tree which was lying right across the road. It was a real bruiser of a tree!

It smashed the headlamp/sidelight housing and the electric door mirror, otherwise the car (a Volvo) was remarkably unscathed. In fact, I think the tree actually bounced off the car.

That's why they sometimes call Volvo's "Brick S***t Houses" :laughing2:

JP53
8th December 2006, 21:07
It's taken me 3 years to train my potato tree to grow from our washing line post to my shed and form an archway that leads to a little bench and fountain (the cuddling chair) and last night the wind blow the tree down. What a p****r!

Simon
9th December 2006, 07:13
Nah, my trusty Volvo made your average brick s**thouse look like a girl's blouse. Trees, buildings, other cars - it would just shrug them all off as if they weren't there.

Here it is taking on an Iraqi tank (this is not a doctored pic):

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/60457a3c8e3381c.jpg (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=302)

Note the extremely angry-looking tank driver.

Maybe that's why we aren't doing so well in Iraq... we need to give our troops Volvo's :rofl:

/political satire.... ;)

Ken
9th December 2006, 07:18
Maybe that's why we aren't doing so well in Iraq... we need to give our troops Volvo's :rofl:

/political satire.... ;)

Tickets home would be better.