PDA

View Full Version : any members coming down my way

seancar
1st February 2013, 21:07
are there any members coming down this way from scotland over the next week. :shrug:

Jim Jamieson
1st February 2013, 21:16
I will Sean, but I'm afraid I will be unable to do anything as I will be at 30,000 ft or thereabouts. :cool:

JYJ

marinabrian
1st February 2013, 21:21
are there any members coming down this way from scotland over the next week. :shrug:

Down your way Sean :shrug:, any further south, and you're in the sea :eek:
Brian :D

RPWC
1st February 2013, 21:21
I will be in the vicinity of Dover,or Thurrock services on the 15th ,about tea time,any thing you want collected?

seancar
1st February 2013, 21:35
Down your way Sean :shrug:, any further south, and you're in the sea :eek:
Brian :D

Brian my workshops about 1000yards from the sea mate so theres a place further south than me lol. this will make you laugh mate when we put the house on the market a couple of years ago. the estate agent said in the write up about the place A HOUSE WITH A SEA VEIW. we life 3 miles from the sea on top of a hill at the back of bexhill. yes you can see the sea on a clear day if you open one of the upstairs bedroom windows and hang out of it you can just about catch a gimps at the sea :shrug:

seancar
1st February 2013, 21:37
I will be in the vicinity of Dover,or Thurrock services on the 15th ,about tea time,any thing you want collected?

i could do richard wifes on the internet which is always a bad thing lol. if she talks me round i will send you a pm thanks mate ;)

Canonite
1st February 2013, 22:14
....and hang out of it you can just about catch a gimps at the sea :shrug:

I spent a few nights in Bexhill a few years ago and not once did I catch a gimp :mad:

seancar
1st February 2013, 22:18
I spent a few nights in Bexhill a few years ago and not once did I catch a gimp :mad:

thats cause your hook was not big enough alan and i cant spell lol its been a long day mate :D

Canonite
1st February 2013, 22:19
thats cause your hook was not big enough alan and i cant spell lol its been a long day mate :D

Pahahaha :getmecoat:

Sidetops
2nd February 2013, 00:20
I will Sean, but I'm afraid I will be unable to do anything as I will be at 30,000 ft or thereabouts. :cool:

JYJ

Drop off supplies by parachute :shrug: