PDA

View Full Version : contemp sports suspension sticker & numbers

ukmastiff
8th February 2013, 13:58
lo all , I'm still keen to obtain a contemp with sports suspension option and have two to look at. I'm having a bit of a cars change over / sort out.

Can someone confirm exactly where the sticker is , how big it is etc and what numbers to look for. Even a photo of the sticker maybe :P

Any help welcome

Regards

Mas

Mark2000cc
8th February 2013, 14:05
Just lift the back seatbase up (give it a hard tug and it will come away, oooer missus!) the sticker is underneath (mine was passenger side) it tells you the codes and colours.

ukmastiff
8th February 2013, 14:13
I need to know what numbers to look for :P one of the sellers is happy to look for me before I travel to view. Both cars have the wheels in question but obviously they could have been purchased just as wheels.

Cheers

Mas

MrDoodles
8th February 2013, 14:16
An easier way of course, is if the car was ordered with the "Sports Handling Pack" it would have also left the factory with 17" Meteor Alloy wheels! ;)

Petetourer
8th February 2013, 14:20
I need to know what numbers to look for :P one of the sellers is happy to look for me before I travel to view. Both cars have the wheels in question but obviously they could have been purchased just as wheels.

Cheers

Mas

An easier way of course, is if the car was ordered with the "Sports Handling Pack" it would have also left the factory with 17" Meteor Alloy wheels! ;)

He mentions the wheels above mate ;)

He just wants to be sure they have not been added after the car left the factory... :cool: So needs the sticker info to make sure ;)

SKS Disco
8th February 2013, 14:21

Cheers

Mas

ZT with sports will have RR Damper code GD

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m607/xpart02/Cars%20and%20stuff/SpringandDamperIdentification-Label.jpg

Cheers
Stu

MrDoodles
8th February 2013, 14:25
ZT with sports will have RR Damper code GD

Cheers
Stu

But the Contempory is a 75, not a ZT! ;)

J1MBO
8th February 2013, 15:08
But the Contempory is a 75, not a ZT! ;)

I have to do it, what's a Contempory Mark :shrug: :getmecoat: ;).

MrDoodles
8th February 2013, 15:12
I have to do it, what's a Contempory Mark :shrug: :getmecoat: ;).

With the amount of poor spelling and grammar that there is on here and you pull me up for that.....

ukmastiff
8th February 2013, 15:15
Well I like the fact that everyone is tripping over to pick up on everyone's mistakes here, all in friendly fun I'm sure :D

Yes thank you Pete ! you of course know I am bright enough to know that the wheels are a sign but no guarantee as I made quite clear in my post.

I just need to know what codes to look of on the sticker of a " 75 " if it has the " sports handling pack" phew

If it is 'definately' just the springs I may even consider having them changed but there seems to be so much mystery about these springs and the handling pack or at least there does if you rely on googling for info.

All good fun.

Mas

Petetourer
8th February 2013, 16:17
Well I like the fact that everyone is tripping over to pick up on everyone's mistakes here, all in friendly fun I'm sure :D

Yes thank you Pete ! you of course know I am bright enough to know that the wheels are a sign but no guarantee as I made quite clear in my post.

I just need to know what codes to look of on the sticker of a " 75 " if it has the " sports handling pack" phew

If it is 'definately' just the springs I may even consider having them changed but there seems to be so much mystery about these springs and the handling pack or at least there does if you rely on googling for info.

All good fun.

Mas

Now I never said you were bright enough Mas, I just said you had mentioned the wheels :shrug: :getmecoat: :D

Simon.h
8th February 2013, 16:31
Mines got the sports suspension pack, i only know this because of the colour codeing on the front springs (not had rear seat up).

I understand it was just different front springs, not dampers as well?