PDA

View Full Version : t4 diagnostics

seanvv
10th February 2013, 19:11
Hi guys I'm new to site love my rover 75 I need help my cruise control does not work and also webasto is duff my mechanic a ex rover dealer mechanic says I need a in depth t4 to identify the problems as his portable unit does not go that in depth any one know of one in Kent south east

Regards

Sean

chrissyboy
10th February 2013, 19:33
Hi guys I'm new to site love my rover 75 I need help my cruise control does not work and also webasto is duff my mechanic a ex rover dealer mechanic says I need a in depth t4 to identify the problems as his portable unit does not go that in depth any one know of one in Kent south east

Regards

Sean

check the switch on the pedal first make sure it has not come unseated

Jules
10th February 2013, 19:34
Have you tried popping the switch at the top of clutch pedal rearward back into it's clip?

They become dislodged if your foot ever slips off the pedal.

seanvv
10th February 2013, 19:41
check the switch on the pedal first make sure it has not come unseated

Hi guys my mechanic said tested the switches all OK the console button for cruise control lights up but no icon appears on the dash

chrissyboy
10th February 2013, 19:44
Hi guys my mechanic said tested the switches all OK the console button for cruise control lights up but no icon appears on the dash,
but he didnt say the switch was seat correctly hough did he .have a look it costs nothing to look :D it wont work if unseated it may show switch is ok though

seanvv
10th February 2013, 19:46
but he didnt say the switch was seat correctly hough did he .have a look it costs nothing to look :D it wont work if unseated it may show switch is ok though

Thanks I will take a look though not very technical minded lol

Lovel
10th February 2013, 20:09

Regards

Sean

T4 Diagnostics does not work with the Webasto FBH for Rovers unfortunately.

Works well with Landrovers though, but that doesn't help you out sorry.

Alex30013k
10th February 2013, 20:27
Just use a torch and find the switch for the clutch and pull it down and make sure it's sat in its holder correct, I have had to do this twice when I had my master slave replaced.

trikey
10th February 2013, 20:28
PM Frenchmike for the Webasto fault, he will give you the answers you need.

SD1too
10th February 2013, 20:39
... the console button for cruise control lights up but no icon appears on the dash
I hope that you're aware that the icon will appear only when a speed is set.

Simon