PDA

View Full Version : fuse board pic required

13th February 2013, 06:17
Can someone please post a pic of the fuseboard in the passenger footwell on a diesel car?
I need it to show the position of the relays at the top.:D there are 4 spaces and only 2 relays and I need to make sure they are in the right places.
Thanks

MangoMan
13th February 2013, 06:48
MkI Fuse Board and Location Key:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h455/Rover-75-Club/Fuses/IMAG0543_zps3100b280.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h455/Rover-75-Club/Fuses/FuseList_zps4f1c9451.jpg

chrissyboy
13th February 2013, 07:20
Can someone please post a pic of the fuseboard in the passenger footwell on a diesel car?
I need it to show the position of the relays at the top.:D there are 4 spaces and only 2 relays and I need to make sure they are in the right places.
Thanks

there you go

Evansabove
13th February 2013, 08:47
And for good measure, here is the handbook.

http://www.roverclub.cz/storage/Rover75.pdf

John

T-Cut
13th February 2013, 11:15
Thanks

Assuming you're talking about the facelift in your profile, it has a different fuse board from those shown above.

Here's a drawing of the Mk2 board.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/waveguide/Later_FuseBoard.jpg

The manual diesel models have relays R2 and R3. The other sockets will be empty unless you have OEM HID projectors, in which case there will also be R4.

TC

13th February 2013, 16:03
No it's not a facelift. It's a mark one I should have said...trying to rush and post before I went to work. It's not for the car in my sig...that's my other one!

There are one green and one yellow relay located above the main section of fuses and its the position of those that I wanted to check.

MangoMan
13th February 2013, 18:46
Put back - above post #2

Arctic
15th February 2013, 00:33
No it's not a facelift. It's a mark one I should have said...trying to rush and post before I went to work. It's not for the car in my sig...that's my other one!

There are one green and one yellow relay located above the main section of fuses and its the position of those that I wanted to check.

A couple of extra views and what else is in the same area ;) Arctic

DennisA
15th February 2013, 07:25
Worth mentioning that some pre-facelift models had the newer mini-fuse boards fitted mine is pre-facelift 2004 model with the newer mini fuse board in the passenger footwell.

The best diagrams for these boards with fuse and relay information I have found is the RAVE Discs sold on Ebay, it's a pain having to change the computer date back to 2003 each time but they are a mine of informtion and well worth having for anyone who does much of their own maintenance or even just for information about our cars.

Also search the net for the Rover 75 Technical Brochure and Body Electrics they are also a wealth of infomation, much of it above my simply brain but they explain most of the workings and the whys and where-fors of the vehicle set-up.

Brgds Dennis.

Arctic
15th February 2013, 08:57
Hi Dennis.
Are you refering to this one below as this is a 2004 from my tourer and the green relay are seperate from the fuse board

T-Cut
15th February 2013, 11:58
The best diagrams for these boards with fuse and relay information I have found is the RAVE Discs sold on Ebay, it's a pain having to change the computer date back to 2003 each time but they are a mine of informtion and well worth having for anyone who does much of their own maintenance or even just for information about our cars.

Also search the net for the Rover 75 Technical Brochure and Body Electrics they are also a wealth of infomation, much of it above my simply brain but they explain most of the workings and the whys and where-fors of the vehicle set-up.

Hello Dennis. As a relative newcomer you probably aren't very familiar with the rules. I think your post above may well be moderated.

TC

Chas2008
15th February 2013, 13:54
Thanks

A list/diagram of all fuses/relays in both Engine Bay and Passenger Compartment.

Chas