PDA

View Full Version : Rain sensing wipers retro fit

deeks
13th February 2013, 12:41
Hi,

I have just had a new windscreen on my zt and chose the one with the prism for rain sensing wipers. I chose this screen as i have a conny that i am breaking and want to retro fit this feature on my zt. I know there is a tutorial for the auto dimming mirror but wondered if there is anything for the rain sensor and how to etc.
How difficult is it to do etc?

CHEERS,

Deeks

marinabrian
13th February 2013, 12:43
Hi,

I have just had a new windscreen on my zt and chose the one with the prism for rain sensing wipers. I chose this screen as i have a conny that i am breaking and want to retro fit this feature on my zt. I know there is a tutorial for the auto dimming mirror but wondered if there is anything for the rain sensor and how to etc.
How difficult is it to do etc?

CHEERS,

Deeks

ZCS coding requires changing to activate them Ralph ;)
Brian :D

Parker
13th February 2013, 12:45
T4 required, Marinabrian is your man ;)

Edit: And as if by magic he jumps in there before me :)

deeks
13th February 2013, 12:51
Yeah figured that a T4 would be required. Is it just a case of wiring the looms up etc then T4? I haven't removed the looms off the conny yet so i can't see where and what it connects to only at the mirror end. Any ideas?

Deeks

Chuckles
14th February 2013, 08:09
Sorry to but-in here...... I am looking for interior trim parts for trim RKJ Aubergine...
Is there any chance this is the colour??

deeks
14th February 2013, 11:17
No Mate the colour is a pale metallic green not sure of the code.

Trophy Blue Tourer
14th February 2013, 12:15
No Mate the colour is a pale metallic green not sure of the code.

Really? I might be after a couple of bits from that!!

I havent assesed the inside of my "rescue" car yet!! so hopefully your not sending it off in the next couple of days?

Andy

deeks
14th February 2013, 13:12
No, so far i have only took the interior mirror and wiper sensor. all else untouched even the personal line interior in green and hi line satnav with disc. Just had no time to remove with the weather. There are only a few bits that i require for my zt..
Deeks