PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends..

MGZTT190+
7th December 2006, 17:47
Hello, and Thankyou to Grey Ghost and admin for registering me on this exciting new forum (Had trouble this end registering). Off to put my name down for the March meet and hope to see some of the lovely cars and peeps I saw and met at Beaulieu this year..

Many thanks and good luck to the 75 and ZT registers new forum..

Ian.

GreyGhost
7th December 2006, 17:48
Welcome Ian,

Got you here at last, sorry about the hiccup.

JP53
7th December 2006, 18:55
Hello, and Thankyou to Grey Ghost and admin for registering me on this exciting new forum (Had trouble this end registering). Off to put my name down for the March meet and hope to see some of the lovely cars and peeps I saw and met at Beaulieu this year..

Many thanks and good luck to the 75 and ZT registers new forum..

Ian.

Hi Ian and welcome to the mostest, bestest, greatest car forum in the world :) :D :lol:

Simon
7th December 2006, 20:37
Hi Ian and welcome to the mostest, bestest, greatest car forum in the world :) :D :lol:

Mostest - ?
What would that be then

Moistest ??
MOSFET ??
Moss' ??
Moo ??!!

:rofl:

JP53
7th December 2006, 20:56
Mostest - ?
What would that be then

Moistest ??
MOSFET ??
Moss' ??
Moo ??!!

:rofl:

No it's one of my words, it means even better than most. :D
Another example is fastestist thats even faster than the fastest.

Simon
7th December 2006, 21:02
No it's one of my words, it means even better than most.

What do you use of 'even better than the best' ? Bestestist? Coz that looks like it came out of a medical dictionary.... :oops: :rofl:

JP53
7th December 2006, 21:18
What do you use of 'even better than the best' ? Bestestist? Coz that looks like it came out of a medical dictionary.... :oops: :rofl:

That would be for example "75/ZT club the bestestististististist club in the world"
Only very special things get a 5 tist.

Examples of 5 tist are:-

Wife (when I'm creeping)
My lad (when he is creeping)
My car
A roast lamb dinner
This forum

Nick Hoare
8th December 2006, 13:36
This forum gets 5 tists from me

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

Mike
8th December 2006, 14:05
Bestist is good, as will be biggest, brightest and already brilliantist

Welcome Ian :)

JP53
8th December 2006, 21:28
Bestist is good, as will be biggest, brightest and already brilliantist

Welcome Ian :)

And the members are 5 tists too! ;)

GreyGhost
8th December 2006, 21:35

5 tists to the wind in some cases :rofl:

Simon
8th December 2006, 21:39

Do extra-special members get a 6-tist treatment?! ;) :D :lol: :cool:

MGZTT190+
8th December 2006, 22:04
Thankyou for the kind words, I am so pleased that the guys have set up this knowledge base and friendship exchange..I was at the Longbridge runs when I met Mike and met the guys that arranged the excellent Beaulieu, a lot of water has gone under the bridge and we still run the cars that the idiots said would break! It will be this format that will support old and new owners going by what I have read so big thumbs up. Nothing is perfect but we can help to make the perfect car better...Together..

Ian.

JP53
9th December 2006, 06:22
Thankyou for the kind words, I am so pleased that the guys have set up this knowledge base and friendship exchange..I was at the Longbridge runs when I met Mike and met the guys that arranged the excellent Beaulieu, a lot of water has gone under the bridge and we still run the cars that the idiots said would break! It will be this format that will support old and new owners going by what I have read so big thumbs up. Nothing is perfect but we can help to make the perfect car better...Together..

Ian.

:clap: Well said Ian :clap:
I've had a lot of help an advise from the members on this forum, don't tell them I said it but they are a great bunch! I enjoy my car and I enjoyed the club meet at Edan camp and the two mini tech meets held at a members home.
It's great to run a car thats a bit different to the general rank and file and one that is a credit to British workmanship. John.

JP53
9th December 2006, 06:31
Do extra-special members get a 6-tist treatment?! ;) :D :lol: :cool:

No Simon a 5 tist is as good as it gets other wise people will just think it silly ;) :rofl: