PDA

View Full Version : BTCC Silverstone Meet

sikelsh
19th March 2013, 06:23
Pete suggested I put a post in here.

Main thread is here (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1254277#post1254277)

Im trying to organise a meet at Silverstone during the weekend of the 28th and 29th of September.

If we attend the event as a club, then we get onsite parking in a display area as well as massively discounted tickets at £18 per person for both Saturday and Sunday

We need around the 25 car mark to make this happen.

Thanks
Simon

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Petetourer
19th March 2013, 12:35
Pete suggested I put a post in here.

Main thread is here (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1254277#post1254277)

Im trying to organise a meet at Silverstone during the weekend of the 28th and 29th of September.

If we attend the event as a club, then we get onsite parking in a display area as well as massively discounted tickets at £18 per person for both Saturday and Sunday

We need around the 25 car mark to make this happen.

Thanks
Simon

This sounds like a good one guy's :D

A weekend watching racing (with MG's in the mix) and a good chance for a get together...

I know a lot of you attend the MK meets, and Silverstone is not a million miles away from MK...

You can stick my name down for sure....

Get your names down guys, lets see if we can make this happen!!!! :shrug:

Petetourer
21st March 2013, 20:59
I know it's a long way off guy's, but surely some of you must be interested in this :shrug:

Typhoon190
22nd March 2013, 21:22
I'm sure I'll be interested nearer the time. :}

Petetourer
2nd July 2013, 22:27
Numbers Need to be boosted for this one guy's, or else it may not happen :shrug:

So if you fancy popping along then add your name on this list and then Either My self or Sikelsh will PM you over some more details ;)

Ian G
29th July 2013, 16:17
Just thought this one is due a BUMP !!
Cheers Ian

championdaddy
30th July 2013, 21:50
Put me down for this !! !!!!!! But I will only turn up for one of the days though. If someone wants to liaise with me.... then they can have my ticket for the other day, whichever one I cant get to.

Payment in advance ?????

starbug2
2nd August 2013, 14:22
my camera will be coming to this as will bev

Trophy Blue Tourer
3rd August 2013, 16:26
I'm already in the other thread as being up for this!

Andy