PDA

View Full Version : The 3rd Waggon & Horses Elstree Meet – 5th May 2013

Mr_Shed
20th March 2013, 15:37
The 3rd Waggon & Horses Elstree Meet – 5th May 2013

Dear All,

Following on from our successful 13th January visit to the Waggon & Horses at Elstree and the positive feedback from members im pleased to announce the 3rd W&H meet will be on Sunday 5th May 2013 commencing at 12:00. Although that sounds miles away, it is only six weeks and hopefully the weather will be a little better too.:shrug:

A huge bonus will be the attendance of Rover54 (Ed) with his T4 box of tricks which will be of interest to members in the area.:D

I have spoken to Rob the landlord who is more than happy for us to again perform work in the ample car park weather permitting. I have currently reserved us a table for 8 but this can be adjusted as people let me know they are attending.

The food is good, tea and coffee are available at the bar as well as a well stocked bar.

Could I please ask if you attending to let me know if your going to eat on the day so we can advise numbers. Please note they only do the cooked meals for a Sunday and don’t provide alternative ie sandwiches etc.

Please find link to Pub here: http://www.waggonandhorseshertfordshire.com/

Address:

Waggon & Horses
Watling Street
Elstree
Borehamwood
Hertfordshire
WD6 3AA

Current attendance list as follows

Mr_Shed - hope im not on my own!!!!!

Kind regards

Tony (Mr_Shed)

Lets not get hung up on this………

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Petetourer
21st March 2013, 20:58
Sorry mate, won't make this one I'm afraid...

Hope you have a good one....

Pete

Mr_Shed
23rd March 2013, 20:51
Sorry wont see you there Pete bit look forward to the next one.

Mr_Shed
23rd March 2013, 20:51
Weekend bump, come on and enjoy the fun.