PDA

View Full Version : Booked in for my remap.

bonnie123
19th April 2013, 14:03
this wednesday with z&&f tuning,i'm a little excited
and wednesday cant come soon enough,those of you
that have had it done,primarily 1.8t owners,what increase
in bhp have you seen,mark says i should hopefully see
somewhere in the range of 194-204,obviously i'm hoping
for the latter!!

ashbash2403
19th April 2013, 14:24
I am sooooo Close to booking mine in now.... Had my Head done NEW Intake Mods, new plugs & filters, all fluids changed, Turbo vac pipes changed, Full Stainless exhaust system so pretty much not going to get any better prep'd now for the remap....

Had heard that changing the Turbo Vac solenoid (that clips on the std airbox if you have it) is worth doing at the same time, which Z&F said they could help with.

Interested in your feedback when all done.

Jakg
19th April 2013, 14:32
If you don't mind me asking, how much is the remap?

danbmx_69
19th April 2013, 14:33
Take a look at my thread below :-)

VVC-Geeza
19th April 2013, 14:49
I am sooooo Close to booking mine in now.... Had my Head done NEW Intake Mods, new plugs & filters, all fluids changed, Turbo vac pipes changed, Full Stainless exhaust system so pretty much not going to get any better prep'd now for the remap....

Had heard that changing the Turbo Vac solenoid (that clips on the std airbox if you have it) is worth doing at the same time, which Z&F said they could help with.

Interested in your feedback when all done.

You should see at least 200bhp with your new exhaust so long as it has been built properly (more free-flowing)

Z&F say that 'some' weak boost modulalator's on the airbox have been known to cause misfires,so it can do no harm to change it as a precaution.

ashbash2403
20th April 2013, 08:06
MIJ did me a full stainless system, Car SOS use them on the National Geo Channel when they need one. Great service there and was able to work on wireless and they have their own buttie wagon on site !

All booked in with Z&F for May just the confirmed date to sort out and I will when done post feedback on the difference etc...

Ash