PDA

View Full Version : Hooooooray!

mykl
11th December 2006, 18:07
Just thought I would post my good news.

My lovely ZT passed it's first MOT today with flying colours...No Advisory Notices.

I know a three year old car should pass first time but I have only had the car 3-4 months, so wasn't sure if they would find something shocking.

Also put it through it's 3YR ..... 30K service with added oil and filters being changed.

mykl

Ken
11th December 2006, 18:15
Just thought I would post my good news.

My lovely ZT passed it's first MOT today with flying colours...No Advisory Notices.

I know a three year old car should pass first time but I have only had the car 3-4 months, so wasn't sure if they would find something shocking.

mykl

Nice feeling isn't it. Did you buy it from a garage? if so I would have thought they would have put a 12month ticket on it for you

mykl
11th December 2006, 18:20
Hi Ken

No I bought it privately so I knew I might be taking a risk. Having said that the price reflected this at under £5K

Ken
11th December 2006, 18:24
Hi Ken

No I bought it privately so I knew I might be taking a risk. Having said that the price reflected this at under £5K

So you have been driving around for 3 or 4 months dreading this day because at the back of your mind you were thinking this is too good to be true. No wonder you were chuffed when she passed with no advisory notices.

Well done mykl :lol:

windrush
11th December 2006, 18:44
Well done I know that its a great feeling to get the MOT passed ticket