PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter Issue 4 now out

Pete
11th December 2006, 21:34
Dear all,

The fourth newsletter has now gone out to subscribers. If you have subscribed but not received a copy please get in touch with me at [email protected] and I will do some digging for you.

Similarly, if you haven't subscribed - why not? Send me an email at the above address with the subject line saying SUBSCRIBE and I will send you the current newsletter as well as include you in the next one's distribution.

Merry Christmas!

Pete

baxlin
12th December 2006, 07:52
As the title, thanks to all involved

Alan
12th December 2006, 12:32
As it's the 4th issue is that why I got 4 e-mails?;)

The next meet is even further south than the first two! Will the fifth be somewhere off Land's End?;)

Ken
12th December 2006, 12:43
The next meet is even further south than the first two! Will the fifth be somewhere off Land's End?;)

Isles of Scilly! Thanks I would never had thought of having a meet there. I will get straight on it ;)

Nick Hoare
12th December 2006, 15:53
Great newsletter. Thanks.

actros
12th December 2006, 18:26
Dear all,

The fourth newsletter has now gone out to subscribers. If you have subscribed but not received a copy please get in touch with me at [email protected] and I will do some digging for you.

Similarly, if you haven't subscribed - why not? Send me an email at the above address with the subject line saying SUBSCRIBE and I will send you the current newsletter as well as include you in the next one's distribution.

Merry Christmas!

PeteGreat news letter, Well done that MAN Pete. Youll find time for time for a bit of turkey & Stuffing:driving:

windrush
12th December 2006, 19:00
As it's the 4th issue is that why I got 4 e-mails?;)

What a great idea see to it Ken

Jürgen
14th December 2006, 20:01
Isles of Scilly! Thanks I would never had thought of having a meet there. I will get straight on it ;)

What about the Falkland Islands, Ken? :D

Simon
14th December 2006, 21:07

Now, if I didn't know you any better I'd think you were now taking the urine... :laughing2:

JP53
15th December 2006, 06:09

Lets just miss out all the others and go to the South Pole. Should be an ideal location for all those people with diesel parking heaters to impress us! You will not have to travel as far as me either Juergen :D

Simon
15th December 2006, 07:22
Lets just miss out all the others and go to the South Pole. Should be an ideal location for all those people with diesel parking heaters to impress us! You will not have to travel as far as me either Juergen :D

Better get me thermals on then! :rofl: :rofl:

Alan
15th December 2006, 11:50
Originally Posted by Ken
Isles of Scilly! Thanks I would never had thought of having a meet there. I will get straight on it

What about the Falkland Islands, Ken? - <Juergen>

:o :o "Groan" What have I started? Mad Rover drivers! :o :o :unlucky:

Ken
15th December 2006, 11:54

Never fear Christopher and I will not be taking the meet to the Falkland Islands. The Ascension Islands are a lot closer than that :D

Ken

Alan
15th December 2006, 15:50
Oh goody. We can watch you race the turtles up the beach:p:

Jürgen
16th December 2006, 11:51

Now you can't stop it anymore, Alan. :D

But thanks for pleading guilty. :p:

No, we need to proceed step by step, John. ;)

Never fear Christopher and I will not be taking the meet to the Falkland Islands. The Ascension Islands are a lot closer than that :D

I need to check my A/C first, Ken. ;)

Pete
16th December 2006, 12:57
Do P&O do a ferry from Southampton?

Christopher
16th December 2006, 13:04
Do P&O do a ferry from Southampton?

To where Pete ........ ?

Pete
16th December 2006, 13:05
The Asenscion Islands Christopher.

Just wondered, that's all. ;)

Ken
16th December 2006, 13:08
The Asenscion Islands Christopher.

Just wondered, that's all. ;)

They run from Portsmouth Pete. They are not nice ferries though, big and grey and full of sailors, you wouldn't like it :lol:

Christopher
16th December 2006, 13:09
They run from Portsmouth Pete. They are not nice ferries though, big and grey and full of sailors, you wouldn't like it :lol:

They let females out on the boats with the fishheads now don't they though ....?? :p::p::p:

Ken
16th December 2006, 13:17
They let females out on the boats with the fishheads now don't they though ....?? :p::p::p:

One for every forty tars I believe

windrush
16th December 2006, 13:56

Ken

Why go halfe way when all the way