PDA

View Full Version : Chippie run

Simondi
25th May 2013, 16:37
Hi chaps.

Would anyone like to join me for chips at Largs seafront on the evening of Friday 14th June?

I will be in the car park opposite Nardinis from 7.30. if anyone fancies a mini meet:)

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Tim_Burgess
25th May 2013, 19:07
Subject to work commitments, that sounds good to me.

FLYER
25th May 2013, 19:22
Sounds good to me .

I,m in.:drool4:

James.uk
25th May 2013, 20:15
Where's largs? :shrug: (I'll eat chips anywhere innit)...:}

Simondi
25th May 2013, 20:25
Where's largs? :shrug: (I'll eat chips anywhere innit)...:}

On the Costa del Clyde, south of Glasgow

FLYER
25th May 2013, 22:51
On the Costa del Clyde, south of Glasgow

Lol.............:D

James.uk
26th May 2013, 00:35
oooeerr.. too far for an eve trip to the chippie I'm afraid... :o

Simondi
26th May 2013, 08:20
oooeerr.. too far for an eve trip to the chippie I'm afraid... :o

Awww go on, its an award winning chippie next to the best Ice Cream shop in Scotland Nardinis (http://www.nardinis.co.uk/)

MASTIFF2
26th May 2013, 14:16
Think I'll try and make it down for that one, I'm off that day but down going to Duxford during the Friday night .

Brian

AldoR
26th May 2013, 20:11
Can the time be moved to a bit later to accommodate all / to say around 730-8pm as some of us are still working to 5-6 pm.

Thomas
26th May 2013, 20:38
Would love to have attended but I will be in sunny (it better be) Nairn that week

Simondi
27th May 2013, 05:57
Can the time be moved to a bit later to accommodate all / to say around 730-8pm as some of us are still working to 5-6 pm.

Seems reasonable to me - time changed

AldoR
28th May 2013, 20:48
Seems reasonable to me - time changed

Good stuff Simon we will be down around 745pm all going well and traffic been kind to us will also check with Mr, Mrs Burgess see if they can make it:) is everyone gonna be eating together around same time?

Alan_G
28th May 2013, 21:08
I may make it down, will let you know nearer the time.

Tim_Burgess
28th May 2013, 22:02
Good stuff Simon we will be down around 745pm all going well and traffic been kind to us will also check with Mr, Mrs Burgess see if they can make it:) is everyone gonna be eating together around same time?

That's much better for us too. Pretty much definite we'll be along.

FLYER
28th May 2013, 22:06
might be an idea to book a table considering it,s a friday night :shrug:

Simondi
7th June 2013, 22:01
The long range forecast is showery at the moment.
Fingers crossed we can gorge ourselves on chips in the sunshine:D

FrazzleTC
9th June 2013, 22:57
I might be able to make it along to this. I'll know by Tuesday if I can or not.

Simondi
10th June 2013, 00:00
Fingers crossed, it would be great tomeet you:D

Graham1961
10th June 2013, 11:24
I would have loved to have come, but i'm working 8 to 4pm day hosp bus friday and on 7to 3.30 meal runs on the Sat, so i wouldnt be able to make this....but enjoy the fish and chips and the strawberry ripples....:drool4:

buzzardjohn
11th June 2013, 08:51
going to my caravan friday in sandylands will pop down 7.30pm

Simondi
14th June 2013, 07:22
Weather wise it looks like it may be pretty awfull.
Looks like we may be huddled in one of the shelters then.....or I will phone Nardinis and book a table for their tea time special.

Tim_Burgess
14th June 2013, 12:08
Weather wise it looks like it may be pretty awfull.
Looks like we may be huddled in one of the shelters then.....or I will phone Nardinis and book a table for their tea time special.

I think a table sounds preferable..

We should be there round 7:30 ish

Simondi
14th June 2013, 14:55
Well the weather seems to be holding out but I've resereved a table in Nardini's for this evening.

The tea time special for those interested is; Fish and Chips, bread & butter, tea/coffee and ice cream for £7.95:drool4: this is available for orders up until 8pm so I have booked the table for 7.45 hopefully most of us will be there by then

See ya later

FLYER
14th June 2013, 15:28
Well the weather seems to be holding out but I've resereved a table in Nardini's for this evening.

The tea time special for those interested is; Fish and Chips, bread & butter, tea/coffee and ice cream for £7.95:drool4: this is available for orders up until 8pm so I have booked the table for 7.45 hopefully most of us will be there by then

See ya later

Excellent value , see you there..:D

FLYER
14th June 2013, 18:15
Mr and mrs Flyer have arrived and Simondi has just came in .

FrazzleTC
14th June 2013, 18:48
Sorry I've not made it! I got very distracted today, and completely forgot! I'll be at the next one, hopefully.

Simondi
14th June 2013, 21:53
A lovely evening, thanks to one and all.:D

FLYER
14th June 2013, 22:24
Excellent evening .

In attendance .
Buzzardjohn and trouble n strife.
Parahandy and wife.
Derekosb.
Simondi and sprogs.
Tim burgess and good lady.
Aldo and missus.

And erm me n the ball n chain.:D

Tim_Burgess
15th June 2013, 10:08
Great evening, it's good to catch up and have a natter. That early evening fish supper is great value.

Simondi
15th June 2013, 19:38
Have to say Tim, that 75 is stunning.
Great to meet you and your good wife again

AldoR
16th June 2013, 15:41
I will 2nd that Simon it really is, the colour is very rare needless to say so is the "spec" its said all cars come with a story some good some bad but not only is the one good its been to JAPAN AND BACK again i don't know the full details though Tim will help me fill the gaps.

And we enjoyed our nite to at Nardini's Largs George nearly gave me a heart attack lol!! please DON'T PANIC il leave it for George to pick it up from here mate but all good in the end.

FLYER
17th June 2013, 08:26
I will 2nd that Simon it really is, the colour is very rare needless to say so is the "spec" its said all cars come with a story some good some bad but not only is the one good its been to JAPAN AND BACK again i don't know the full details though Tim will help me fill the gaps.

And we enjoyed our nite to at Nardini's Largs George nearly gave me a heart attack lol!! please DON'T PANIC il leave it for George to pick it up from here mate but all good in the end.
Lol.
Could,nt find the car keys mainly because they were still in the ignition and the wypers on intermittent .
:p:
Got distracted methinks..:D

Tim_Burgess
18th June 2013, 10:01

Thanks Simon. She needs a bit more work but we'll get there as funds permit.

I must admit though, the drive back convinced me I'll always be more of a 75 rather than a ZT kinda guy.

FLYER
18th June 2013, 23:04
Thanks Simon. She needs a bit more work but we'll get there as funds permit.

I must admit though, the drive back convinced me I'll always be more of a 75 rather than a ZT kinda guy.Thats the spirit Tim.:D