PDA

View Full Version : Tail pipe trim

JP53
12th December 2006, 20:45
I've just won a brand new tail pipe trim off flea bay. It was £10. Now all I need is one more :D I bet the chaps got the second one and it will be £100 'cause I need it. :laughing2:

Zeb
12th December 2006, 20:48
I've just won a brand new tail pipe trim off flea bay. It was £10. Now all I need is one more :D I bet the chaps got the second one and it will be £100 'cause I need it. :laughing2:

Nice one! Be patient, another one (or three) will be along in a minute...

Simon
12th December 2006, 20:54
Are we talking tail pipe trim as in something that fits to the actual exhaust pipe or the heat shield bit on the bumper (as per ZT models) ?

Coz if it were bumper trim then I'm thinking (and this is a potentially expensive thought)...Could one cut out a section of bumper on the opposite side of car, fit heat shield then, perhaps 'accidently' buy a dual tail pipe conversion?

JP53
12th December 2006, 21:06
Are we talking tail pipe trim as in something that fits to the actual exhaust pipe or the heat shield bit on the bumper (as per ZT models) ?

Coz if it were bumper trim then I'm thinking (and this is a potentially expensive thought)...Could one cut out a section of bumper on the opposite side of car, fit heat shield then, perhaps 'accidently' buy a dual tail pipe conversion?

Tail pipe trim that fits over end of exhaust Simon :) I like the look of the dual tail pipe conversion but not the cost :D If I got one then Jabba the hut (was princess Leya) will accidentally cut my tadger off :hurt: :panic: :rofl:

Simon
12th December 2006, 21:12
Tail pipe trim that fits over end of exhaust Simon :) I like the look of the dual tail pipe conversion but not the cost :D If I got one then Jabba the hut (was princess Leya) will accidentally cut my tadger off :hurt: :panic: :rofl:

I think I'd loose more than just me dip stick... :oops: :rofl:

Maybe if I suddenly become rich.. :rolleyes:

JP53
12th December 2006, 21:17
I think I'd loose more than just me dip stick... :oops: :rofl:

Maybe if I suddenly become rich.. :rolleyes:

We could always try the "it was like that when I got it sweet heart" line ;) :D

rockydo
12th December 2006, 21:50
I've just won a brand new tail pipe trim off flea bay. It was £10. Now all I need is one more :D I bet the chaps got the second one and it will be £100 'cause I need it. :laughing2:£43 from xpart dealer i bought one to fit a dual exit to my zt

rockydo
12th December 2006, 21:51

Coz if it were bumper trim then I'm thinking (and this is a potentially expensive thought)...Could one cut out a section of bumper on the opposite side of car, fit heat shield then, perhaps 'accidently' buy a dual tail pipe conversion? yes i have done it looks the dogs

JP53
13th December 2006, 06:14
£43 from xpart dealer i bought one to fit a dual exit to my zt

Have they got the curvey down one? Thats the one I need not a straight one.

sydneymj
13th December 2006, 11:57
As they always say on the BBC's Antique Road Show

"If you had a pair they would be worth a lot more":lol:

JP53
13th December 2006, 19:42
As they always say on the BBC's Antique Road Show

"If you had a pair they would be worth a lot more":lol:

:clap: :laughing2: They also need the 'rare' word, that should treble the price!