PDA

View Full Version : Whitehaven festival

Silvervixen
16th June 2013, 21:39
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hi everyone
Next weekend is the Whitehaven festival...centred around the history of Whitehaven harbour. Its a brillant weekend starting on friday afternoon and finishing on sunday teatime. I have been informed by my cousin who runs many classic cars that there are places available should anyone from our club wish to attend just to show their car off. Go to www.richardsonsof (http://www.richardsonsof)whitehaven.co.uk/whitehaven-festival or google the whitehaven festival‎ to find out all attractions acts and events over the weekend, including Sundays air show including the Red Arrows, the events in the harbour including visits from the tall ships. and much more culminating in a fireworks display on Saturday evening. If you want to attend and be able to show your car of too, let me know by Wednesday so I can make sure you have a place in the market place close to all the events.

Please be aware that this event is not part of the festival itself. It is independantly run, however there is very little available parking for the festival most is park and ride. So if you book a place to show your car then you will be ideally situated for the festivals events.

I will start a list of those of who may wish to attend and I will place this thread in other regions. Message Bluejon or myself to add your name.

1 Silvervixen
2 Bluejon

kind regards

Silvervixen