PDA

View Full Version : mine for yours

steb49
22nd June 2013, 05:25
swap my v6 2.5 connie for a diesel:}

paulonsite
24th June 2013, 10:51
Well....I'm looking for a connie...auto though. Why do you want to swap? For me its the suspension v knees.:shrug: can you send details please, and some pics? This thread would be superb with pics :D

steb49
26th June 2013, 04:44
Well....I'm looking for a connie...auto though. Why do you want to swap? For me its the suspension v knees.:shrug: can you send details please, and some pics? This thread would be superb with pics :Dhi just need a diesel for work costs to much to run on the miles i do
it is tested till june 2014 tax till nov 12100 miles i love the car but thats the only reson i would swap heres some pics.cheers steve
sorry pics would up load can you send me your email address

MrDoodles
26th June 2013, 09:58
swap my v6 2.5 connie for a diesel:}

I'll bet you would! :eek:

Seeing as a diesel of the same spec and mileage would be worth around £1,500 more in the current market place! ;)

ovidiu84
26th June 2013, 16:25
hi just need a diesel for work costs to much to run on the miles i do
it is tested till june 2014 tax till nov 12100 miles i love the car but thats the only reson i would swap heres some pics.cheers steve
sorry pics would up load can you send me your email address
hi there!i just wana let you know that i have a diesel 75 connie from 1999 so if interested pm me

steb49
26th June 2013, 18:01
I'll bet you would! :eek:

Seeing as a diesel of the same spec and mileage would be worth around £1,500 more in the current market place! ;) eh dont understand what your on about no deal has been done

MrDoodles
26th June 2013, 18:21
You have posted this is the "Swap-a-rama" section, where it states, "Got something to swap? List it in here. No money to change hands," ;)

So you have either;

A) Posted this in the wrong section, as your are looking to put some money with your current car (effectively you then want someone with a CDT to take your car in part exchange)

Or

B) You have unrealistic expectations as to the value of your current vehicle, as a CDT of the same age, mileage and spec as your current car, would be worth around £1,500 more than a V6! :shrug:

Thomas
26th June 2013, 19:03
hi there!i just wana let you know that i have a diesel 75 connie from 1999 so if interested pm me

Ovidiu I have removed your email address for security.

steb49
26th June 2013, 19:10
You have posted this is the "Swap-a-rama" section, where it states, "Got something to swap? List it in here. No money to change hands," ;)

So you have either;

A) Posted this in the wrong section, as your are looking to put some money with your current car (effectively you then want someone with a CDT to take your car in part exchange)

Or

B) You have unrealistic expectations as to the value of your current vehicle, as a CDT of the same age, mileage and spec as your current car, would be worth around £1,500 more than a V6! :shrug:funny that as my mate big lek got one for 600 most be over priced down south.:bowdown::bowdown:

MrDoodles
26th June 2013, 19:11
funny that as my mate big lek got one for 600 most be over priced down south.:bowdown::bowdown:

Good luck with your swop then! :)