PDA

View Full Version : 4th ANNUAL ANGLO SCOTTISH MEET GRETNA 21 07 13

Bluejon
24th June 2013, 00:54
Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

ANNOUNCING THE 4TH ANGLO/SCOTTISH MEET AT 12:00 ON SUNDAY 21 07 13 AT GRETNA GREEN.

For the fourth year we will meet at the Old Blacksmith's Shop in Gretna Green. The owners are happy to welcome us and have said we can again use the grassed caravan parking area to the back of the car park.

They have said this area will be roped off for our use and entry will be through double gates which will be opened for us to gain access.

This was where we were able to set up a gazebo last year which was ideal for shelter.

So anyone wishing to attend please post on this thread and the list will be kept updated. I will manage along too and I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Annmarie and I will bring Tams partner Janice to present the Tam Leek memorial award to the best turned out car.

This is an invitation to Members of this Region who would like to attend this event.

This year being particularly poignant,as said above,will be in honour of Tam [Rotrex] so hopefully as many members as possible will be able to attend for a very well respected member & friend to many.

Very Best Regards To All.

John [Bluejon]