PDA

View Full Version : Motormania Classic Car Show in Grantown on Spey 1/9/13

Graham1961
1st July 2013, 20:46
Hi All.

There is a classic car show in Grantown on Spey on Sunday 1/9/13
www.grantown-motormania.co.uk (http://www.grantown-motormania.co.uk).

Anyone interested in coming up to this ?

Myself Mr and Mrs FLYER and Suzublu attended this last year and it was a fabulous day, we stayed at Garden Park Guest house in Grantown on Spey.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Astraeus
1st July 2013, 21:07
Hi

That sounds interesting. Might very well go to that. Will discuss with better half.

Chris

AldoR
1st July 2013, 21:28
Am enterested in this one :)

FLYER
1st July 2013, 21:33
Excellent trip and a lovely part of bonnie Scotland .

The Garden park guest house is comfortable and very welcoming.

Get us down for it .:D

Tim_Burgess
2nd July 2013, 12:18
That looks good. I'll check with "the management", got a feeling we might have visitors in early September.

Astraeus
2nd July 2013, 20:02
That looks good. I'll check with "the management", got a feeling we might have visitors in early September.

Hi

Wendy and I booked in to the Ossian Inn which is in Kincraig. Near enough and very reasonable @ £68 including breakfast. Booked through Booking.com

Better book into the event now!

Chris

suzublu
2nd July 2013, 20:05
An excellent weekend,have to see how funds allow,some pics from last year.. http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/library/Classics%20at%20Grantown%20on%20Spey

Astraeus
2nd July 2013, 20:17
An excellent weekend,have to see how funds allow,some pics from last year.. http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/library/Classics%20at%20Grantown%20on%20Spey

Hi

Looks good. Now registered at the event. Have said on my entry forms that I am member of this club and they will try and put any of us together

Chris

AldoR
2nd July 2013, 21:10
Great wee town is this was up there today and also last week with removal work and took this shot for the company F/B page am up for this meet:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/aldov6/017_zps41f5dfeb.jpg

AldoR
2nd July 2013, 22:08
All booked up now at the Ossian inn and we are looking forward to this as we have not been able to go to the last few shows:}

Astraeus
3rd July 2013, 09:16
All booked up now at the Ossian inn and we are looking forward to this as we have not been able to go to the last few shows:}

That is good. Looking forward to seeing your new car too.
Chris

Tim_Burgess
3rd July 2013, 09:18
All registered up.

Astraeus
3rd July 2013, 09:25
All registered up.

Hi

For anyone thinking of staying over I suggest you book it now. Cheap deals seem few and far between. Details of where Aldo and I have booked on thread.

Chris

Astraeus
3rd July 2013, 22:01
Hi

For anyone thinking of staying over I suggest you book it now. Cheap deals seem few and far between. Details of where Aldo and I have booked on thread.

Chris

Hi

not impressed with booking through company I used. Got an e mail from owner of Ossian hotel saying it was full and had to cancel my booking. :mad:
quite ticked off.
However, will leave it until I come back from my son's next week and try elsewhere. If not we will drive!

Chris

Graham1961
3rd July 2013, 22:05
Great wee town is this was up there today and also last week with removal work and took this shot for the company F/B page am up for this meet:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/aldov6/017_zps41f5dfeb.jpg

That's the one Aldo, have passed that sign many, many times over the years, it is a lovely town and i love it up there.

Yella Fella
4th July 2013, 08:47
I'll be in Elgin for a week at the end of July. We plan a quiet week doing touristy stuff like visit Balmoral Castle, Speyside Steam Train (lunch on the train) etc etc.

I remember I used to go to Ibiza for raves. :D

Astraeus
4th July 2013, 12:18
I'll be in Elgin for a week at the end of July. We plan a quiet week doing touristy stuff like visit Balmoral Castle, Speyside Steam Train (lunch on the train) etc etc.

I remember I used to go to Ibiza for raves. :D

Hi
Great place Elgin. My grandparents lived there all their lives and I spent many school holidays there. Get down to Lossiemouth and you can get very, very close to the end of the runway. I mean close enough to count the rivets. Even if you don't like military aircraft it is Awsome! I used to take my grandmother there and she got so excited at the pilots waving to her. 97 she was too!

Enjoy your stay. :cool:

Chris

Tim_Burgess
4th July 2013, 13:04
Hi

not impressed with booking through company I used. Got an e mail from owner of Ossian hotel saying it was full and had to cancel my booking. :mad:
quite ticked off.
However, will leave it until I come back from my son's next week and try elsewhere. If not we will drive!

Chris

Chris,

Try this one, Aldo and I have booked in here and as of 2 hours ago they did have a room:

http://www.lastminute.com/trips/productDetails?checkInDate=2013-08-31&checkOutDate=2013-09-01&guestCounts=2&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=467766-0-1-EVI00002$v1v$&city=Carrbridge&configId=S83297907&numRooms=1&serviceTag=LMN&intcmp=trivago_UK_467766-0-1-EVI00002$v1v$&source=affaw-141198&tmcampid=7&tmad=c&tmplaceref=141198

HTH

FLYER
4th July 2013, 14:55

I remember I used to go to Ibiza for raves. :Ddid you have a whistle and they daft wee light up sticks and did you take acid.:D

Yella Fella
4th July 2013, 18:00
Hi
Great place Elgin. My grandparents lived there all their lives and I spent many school holidays there. Get down to Lossiemouth and you can get very, very close to the end of the runway. I mean close enough to count the rivets. Even if you don't like military aircraft it is Awsome! I used to take my grandmother there and she got so excited at the pilots waving to her. 97 she was too!

Enjoy your stay. :cool:

Chris

Tornados! at Lossiemouth.

http://goo.gl/maps/MJmyl

AldoR
4th July 2013, 20:31
Hi

quite ticked off.

Chris
We have experienced the same booked up to be contacted to say there are fully booked on the day we require so Tim, Elsa,Alison & me have now booked into the Carrmoor guest house in Carrbridge:} happy days

FLYER
4th July 2013, 20:43
We have experienced the same booked up to be cantacted to say there are fully booked on the day we require so Tim, Elsa,Alison & me have now booked into the Carrmoor guest house in Carrbridge:} happy daysexcellent , you will now be nearer us and Graham at the Garden Park Guest house in Grantown .:D

FLYER
4th July 2013, 20:45
BTW that is an awful way to run a business with regard to the OSSIAN :mad:

Feel free to lob a petrol bomb in the reception as you pass it .;)

AldoR
4th July 2013, 21:10
BTW that is an awful way to run a business with regard to the OSSIAN :mad:

Feel free to lob a petrol bomb in the reception as you pass it .;)

Lol:drool4: yes good idea remind me to bring the explosives with me:}

suzublu
4th July 2013, 21:21
excellent , you will now be nearer us and Graham at the Garden Park Guest house in Grantown .:D

George,can't seem to get the Garden Park website:shrug: can you or Graham check availability for me for Fri/Sat night please :shrug:

Graham1961
4th July 2013, 21:27
George,can't seem to get the Garden Park website:shrug: can you or Graham check availability for me for Fri/Sat night please :shrug:

www.garden-park.co.uk (http://www.garden-park.co.uk) Try this Ronnie, i am awaiting a reply from them as i type, i filled out their online booking form for myself and Mr and Mrs FLYER, if no luck Ronnie i will contact them.

suzublu
4th July 2013, 21:36
Cheers Graham,just sent off an email for Fri/Sat nights, 30th August to 1st Sept.

Graham1961
4th July 2013, 23:50
excellent , you will now be nearer us and Graham at the Garden Park Guest house in Grantown .:D

George...you and Ann Marie are booked in (and me) to Garden Park guest house on the 30th/31st (Fri/Sat) had the conformation back....Ronnie has Emailed them for same dates.....:)

Rooms still available at Garden Park Guest House at Grantown on Spey at moment.

Les4048
5th July 2013, 05:03
I am planning taking my MG ZT-T 260 and I see there is another 260 going, was wondering if we could park up alongside each other

FLYER
5th July 2013, 09:27
George ...you and Ann Marie are booked in (and me) to Garden Park guest house on the 30th/31st (Fri/Sat) had the conformation back....Ronnie has Emailed them for same dates.....:)

Rooms still available at Garden Park Guest House at Grantown on Spey at moment.

Excellent stuff graham.

Looking forward to the weekend.:D

Astraeus
5th July 2013, 15:57
I am planning taking my MG ZT-T 260 and I see there is another 260 going, was wondering if we could park up alongside each other

Hi
Sounds like a reasonable idea.:shrug:
Look forward to seeing your car.
Chris

suzublu
5th July 2013, 18:05
Not going to be able to make it this time:( my insurance is due in September,so can't afford the trip up.Have a good time everyone ;):}

buzzardjohn
9th July 2013, 08:45
comming up to car show cant make friday but booked in to ross mor in the saturday to sunday

Tim_Burgess
4th August 2013, 21:57
Just received an email about the final arrangements and registration. Are we registered as a club or individuals?

FLYER
4th August 2013, 22:05
Just received an email about the final arrangements and registration. Are we registered as a club or individuals?bloomin good point , where is a regional sec when you need one :D:p:.

btw , why do you need your angry trousers :shrug::D

Tim_Burgess
5th August 2013, 09:00
btw , why do you need your angry trousers :shrug::D

I think I was having a bad day when I put that up, just made me chuckle.

Graham1961
5th August 2013, 18:24
I'm only going up as a spectator, i think Astreus has his car entered, but i have'nt entered my car.

FLYER
5th August 2013, 22:35
I'm only going up as a spectator, i think Astreus has his car entered, but i have'nt entered my car.
Thats a shame cos it,s a stunning car.

tom1954
6th August 2013, 17:53
Hi all is it a club meet and show our cars or going as spectators my wife and i would like to join you all can any one let me know off any b&b with vacancys near by. It will be my first long run in the Rover looking forward to the run used to do it twice a year in the 70s i was stationed at Kinloss.:}

FLYER
6th August 2013, 21:19
Hi all is it a club meet and show our cars or going as spectators my wife and i would like to join you all can any one let me know off any b&b with vacancys near by. It will be my first long run in the Rover looking forward to the run used to do it twice a year in the 70s i was stationed at Kinloss.:}

Try the Garden park guest house .
A couple of us are there .
Stayed there many times before .excellent pe:Dople own it.

Tim_Burgess
7th August 2013, 09:37
I noticed there was a place on the online form to put in what car club you are part of. I did put 75 & ZT Club in. Anyone else do this?

From reading the email, if we get a list of attendees together and let the organisers know ASAP hopefully we should be able to park up as a group.

Here are the attendees I know about:

Tim_Burgess
Flyer
Aldo_R
Astraeus
parahandy
buzzardjohn

Any other definites?

buzzardjohn
7th August 2013, 14:34
could try the ross mor we are booked in give you telephone num if you want

buzzardjohn
7th August 2013, 14:41
buzzardjohn defintes you could contact graham i think he has a list whos comming

tom1954
7th August 2013, 15:02
Try the Garden park guest house .
A couple of us are there .
Stayed there many times before .excellent pe:Dople own it.
Thanks for the info but my good lady has changed her mind mmmmmm:shrug:

parahandy
8th August 2013, 19:03
I noticed there was a place on the online form to put in what car club you are part of. I did put 75 & ZT Club in. Anyone else do this?

From reading the email, if we get a list of attendees together and let the organisers know ASAP hopefully we should be able to park up as a group.

Tim_Burgess
Flyer
Aldo_R
Astraeus

Any other definites?
Aye, Parahandy and Rae - staying at Garden Park.

Tim_Burgess
11th August 2013, 13:09
I have sent an email to the organisers asking if we can park together. I'll keep you all posted.

Graham1961
11th August 2013, 23:25
I'm going to phone the orginisers to book my car in (To be honest i was'nt that fussed before) but i have decided to book my car in, and hopefully we can park together...:)

Tim_Burgess
12th August 2013, 08:48
I'm going to phone the orginisers to book my car in (To be honest i was'nt that fussed before) but i have decided to book my car in, and hopefully we can park together...:)

Excellent Graham, wouldn't be the same without you & the car.:D

Astraeus
13th August 2013, 20:40
Excellent Graham, wouldn't be the same without you & the car.:D

Hi

We are booked in to the above. Hopefully no cancellations this time! :getmecoat:

Chris

Les4048
13th August 2013, 20:45

Tim_Burgess
Flyer
Aldo_R
Astraeus
parahandy
buzzardjohn

Any other definites?

I already contacted someone to say I'd be there with my ZT-T, strange I'm not on the list

Graham1961
14th August 2013, 00:02
I phoned up this morning at i now have my car booked in for the show, i have asked if we can be parked together and the orginiser said it should not be a problem, apparantly it's going to be very busy this year....:drool4:

Astraeus
15th August 2013, 16:48
I phoned up this morning at i now have my car booked in for the show, i have asked if we can be parked together and the orginiser said it should not be a problem, apparantly it's going to be very busy this year....:drool4:

Had confirmation from the Carrbridge Hotel that our booking is done. £70 for double room including breakfast (for us both) pretty good.
Looking forward to it. Tempted to bring new V6 rather than my faithful 1.8.
Mmmmm.......

Chris:shrug:

FLYER
15th August 2013, 20:37
Had confirmation from the Carrbridge Hotel that our booking is done. £70 for double room including breakfast (for us both) pretty good.
Looking forward to it. Tempted to bring new V6 rather than my faithful 1.8.
Mmmmm.......

Chris:shrug:why ever not , be good to see the beast :D

Astraeus
15th August 2013, 20:42
why ever not , be good to see the beast :D

Hi

Couple of tidy up things on front bumper and wings. If done, will bring. Stuff not here yet and time short.
Tomorrow's entertainment is putting on the new exhaust on my normal chariot. She sounds like a tractor! Exhaust has parted at front of back box.
:o

Bet it rains! :D

Chris

Graham1961
24th August 2013, 01:19
Just a wee message to say on Saturday 31st, would any of the members travelling up for Motormania be interested in dinner at The Garth Hotel in Grantown on Spey on this evening ?

If so please let me know as Mr/Mrs FLYER, Buzzard John and his wife and myself will be having our dinner there, it maybe busy so if i can have an idea who else would like to dine there, either myself of FLYER will book up.

Astraeus
24th August 2013, 03:01
Just a wee message to say on Saturday 31st, would any of the members travelling up for Motormania be interested in dinner at The Garth Hotel in Grantown on Spey on this evening ?

If so please let me know as Mr/Mrs FLYER, Buzzard John and his wife and myself will be having our dinner there, it maybe busy so if i can have an idea who else would like to dine there, either myself of FLYER will book up.

Hi Graham

Stick us down for dinner please. We will see you there. Let me know what time you are dining at.
Some number of cars coming. E mail said 500 cars booked :eek:
Cheers

Chris

Tim_Burgess
24th August 2013, 20:58
That sounds like a great idea Graham. Can you add Elsa and myself and provisionally Aldo and Alison. I'll check with Aldo.

AldoR
25th August 2013, 13:35
Yes if you can add our names to the list Graham thanks:):)

parahandy
25th August 2013, 18:08
Would you please add Parahandy and wife for dinner.

FLYER
25th August 2013, 20:01
Ok everybody , a table for 14 [13 is unlucky :D] will be booked for saturday evening .

suzublu
25th August 2013, 20:08
Am i booked :shrug:;)

Tim_Burgess
25th August 2013, 21:11
Yes if you can add our names to the list Graham thanks:):)

Way ahead of me mate. :D

FLYER
26th August 2013, 11:53
Ok folks thats a table for 14 booked at the Garth Hotel in the main street.

I reserved the table for 7.00 7.15 .

See you all there.

FLYER
26th August 2013, 11:55
Am i booked :shrug:;)

Just been told by graham that your booked into the Garden Park ronnie.

See you there .

Astraeus
29th August 2013, 22:14
Just been told by graham that your booked into the Garden Park ronnie.

See you there .

Hi

Looking forward to this weekend. Will be bringing the usual 75 as it is the one booked in with organisers. Also the new V6 is not ready yet. Replacement bumper arrived today and wing is still on route. I have also acquired a set of leather electric seats that look very good indeed. Need to put in the wiring though:(
On a positive note my MGF will get it's MOT tomorrow as back in for partial test of new lower ball joint. Can't wait to have a proper drive in it. Have only had it up to MOT station which is 5 minutes up the road. When we got it it came on a trailer!
Happy days!

Chris

FLYER
29th August 2013, 22:17
Hi

Looking forward to this weekend. Will be bringing the usual 75 as it is the one booked in with organisers. Also the new V6 is not ready yet. Replacement bumper arrived today and wing is still on route. I have also acquired a set of leather electric seats that look very good indeed. Need to put in the wiring though:(
On a positive note my MGF will get it's MOT tomorrow as back in for partial test of new lower ball joint. Can't wait to have a proper drive in it. Have only had it up to MOT station which is 5 minutes up the road. When we got it it came on a trailer!
Happy days!

Chrisalways a good time at Grantown .

We should arrive circa 7.30 8.00 tmw night , hopefully into the wee chinese for a nosh .:D

Astraeus
29th August 2013, 22:50
always a good time at Grantown .

We should arrive circa 7.30 8.00 tmw night , hopefully into the wee chinese for a nosh .:D

Hi

Saturday for us as Wendy working and I am suffering (at footie against the 'Tic!)
We will be up in time for our meal together.
Chris

Graham1961
30th August 2013, 05:13
I will be leaving for Grantown on Spey after work about 4pm.....will see you at Bankfoot George........

Hopefully it should be a crackin' day on Sunday.

FLYER
30th August 2013, 08:59
I will be leaving for Grantown on Spey after work about 4pm.....will see you at Bankfoot George........

Hopefully it should be a crackin' day on Sunday.ok doke big G.

FLYER
1st September 2013, 18:38
Excellent and thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

Great guest house.
Wonderful chainsaw sculptur competition.
Great motormania show with over 500 cars entered including our own 75/zt section with Aldo Graham Tim and chris entering their cars and much admired they were.

14 for dinner at the Garth on saturday night and much drinkypoos after.

Well done everyone.

The standard of vintage cars at this show is tip top.

.:D

Astraeus
1st September 2013, 18:53
Excellent and thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

Great guest house.
Wonderful chainsaw sculptur competition.
Great motormania show with over 500 cars entered including our own 75/zt section with Aldo Graham Tim and chris entering their cars and much admired they were.

14 for dinner at the Garth on saturday night and much drinkypoos after.

Well done everyone.

The standard of vintage cars at this show is tip top.

.:D

Hi

Yes it was a very enjoyable weekend. God food and good company and what a show of cars. Some real crackers including our cars of course!

Chris

FLYER
1st September 2013, 20:04
Big mention to SUZUBLU [ronnie] for making the long trip from Hartlepool for the 2nd year running to catch the MOTORMANIA event .:bowdown::D

suzublu
1st September 2013, 20:14
Cooee uncle George:D Always a pleasure,& the drive is part of the pleasure:drool4: That A93 i came back on is truly stunning :bowdown::drool4:Good to finally catch up with Chris,& of course,everyone else who made the journey.Looking forward to next year ;):D Who said 1.8 "K" series engines were no good :shrug::D

FLYER
1st September 2013, 20:19
Cooee uncle George:D Always a pleasure,& the drive is part of the pleasure:drool4: That A93 i came back on is truly stunning :bowdown::drool4:Good to finally catch up with Chris,& of course,everyone else who made the journey.Looking forward to next year ;):D Who said 1.8 "K" series engines were no good :shrug::DWith the amount of bling on your engine the headgasket would,nt DARE go.:D

suzublu
1st September 2013, 20:23
Took a couple of pics of those hill things on the way back down,i'll post them up tomorrow,& of course,all those lovely classics :drool4:

FLYER
1st September 2013, 20:47
Took a couple of pics of those hill things on the way back down,i'll post them up tomorrow,& of course,all those lovely classics :drool4:Bens !!!!!!!!;)

suzublu
1st September 2013, 20:49
No!!!!!!Mine :p:

Astraeus
2nd September 2013, 19:18
Big mention to SUZUBLU [ronnie] for making the long trip from Hartlepool for the 2nd year running to catch the MOTORMANIA event .:bowdown::D

Well said mate!

:wot::iagree:

suzublu
2nd September 2013, 20:17
Thankyou ;) Anyway,a few pics of the day.. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13051_zps642649b4.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13051_zps642649b4.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13050_zps8da55834.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13050_zps8da55834.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13048_zpsca88f0c1.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13048_zpsca88f0c1.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13047_zpsfe29853d.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13047_zpsfe29853d.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13046_zps45b563f5.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13046_zps45b563f5.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13044_zps9aef4262.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13044_zps9aef4262.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13043_zpsfbe9ca31.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13043_zpsfbe9ca31.jpg.html)

suzublu
2nd September 2013, 20:19
A few more... http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13042_zps9a3ee351.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13042_zps9a3ee351.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13041_zpsa71e7f0a.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13041_zpsa71e7f0a.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13040_zps5c57f98c.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13040_zps5c57f98c.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13033_zps2de50c48.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13033_zps2de50c48.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13032_zpsacd138c2.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13032_zpsacd138c2.jpg.html)

suzublu
2nd September 2013, 20:20
More,... http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13031_zps76ef8a0d.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13031_zps76ef8a0d.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13030_zpsae205d1e.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13030_zpsae205d1e.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13029_zps78fb43ed.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13029_zps78fb43ed.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13028_zps3be093d8.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13028_zps3be093d8.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13027_zps9febc52b.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13027_zps9febc52b.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13026_zps591fcecd.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13026_zps591fcecd.jpg.html)

suzublu
2nd September 2013, 20:23
Never seen one of these in the flesh,anyone guess what it is..http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13025_zps1afc3dd2.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13025_zps1afc3dd2.jpg.html)
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13023_zps81d6a0e9.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13023_zps81d6a0e9.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13021_zps95f8eb20.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13021_zps95f8eb20.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13020_zps8fb980ae.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13020_zps8fb980ae.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13019_zps038fdd7c.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13019_zps038fdd7c.jpg.html)

suzublu
2nd September 2013, 20:26
Last few,& one for Cossie Dunc ;) http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13007_zps250dfd1f.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13007_zps250dfd1f.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13006_zps48c0314c.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13006_zps48c0314c.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13016_zps923907fc.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13016_zps923907fc.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13013_zps751c3580.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13013_zps751c3580.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13014_zpse21daaf4.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13014_zpse21daaf4.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13018_zpsbdd8ca40.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13018_zpsbdd8ca40.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13009_zps5de85c00.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13009_zps5de85c00.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13008_zps9c75bdbf.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13008_zps9c75bdbf.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13005_zps9d75d10f.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13005_zps9d75d10f.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13003_zps54228dc5.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13003_zps54228dc5.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13011_zpsafc3d341.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13011_zpsafc3d341.jpg.html)

RPWC
2nd September 2013, 21:03
Never seen one of these in the flesh,anyone guess what it is..http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13025_zps1afc3dd2.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13025_zps1afc3dd2.jpg.html)
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13023_zps81d6a0e9.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13023_zps81d6a0e9.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13021_zps95f8eb20.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13021_zps95f8eb20.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13020_zps8fb980ae.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13020_zps8fb980ae.jpg.html)http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/grantown%2013/Grantown13019_zps038fdd7c.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/suzublu/media/grantown%2013/Grantown13019_zps038fdd7c.jpg.html)
Red one is Renault Avantine, blue one NSU RO 80 with Wankel rotary engine

FLYER
2nd September 2013, 22:41
Excellent pics ronnie.:D

Gurgle260
5th September 2013, 19:17
Nice pics...looked like a fun event, pity we couldn't make it

Cheers

Robert

FLYER
5th September 2013, 21:16
Red one is Renault Avantine, blue one NSU RO 80 with Wankel rotary enginegreat weekend .
The whole town is closed off for this.

Gets busier every year and it was great to see some of our cars there on show for the first time .
Full marks to to Aldo (v8). Tim burgess (2.5 v6). Graham (1.8) . And Chris for showing the full range.

Oops . Should have quoted post 86.(sorry)..

Yella Fella
6th September 2013, 12:12
great weekend .
The whole town is closed off for this.

Gets busier every year and it was great to see some of our cars there on show for the first time .
Full marks to to Aldo (v8). Tim burgess (2.5 v6). Graham (1.8) . And Chris for showing the full range.

Oops . Should have quoted post 86.(sorry)..

Sounds like this should be a regular event for us. :)

Astraeus
6th September 2013, 23:08
Sounds like this should be a regular event for us. :)

I think we will make this the one for the FAR North to keep stuff spread. Perhaps us regional bods could get together before a Queensferry meet and thrash out the official Scottish meets and when we are holding them?
What you guys think?

Chris

Alan_G
7th September 2013, 08:05
Looks great, is that an A30 I spy too? There is an A30 and an A35 that race in the Scottish Sports and Saloons at Knockhill, they are nippy wee things! Look a lot of fun. That Cossie is :drool4: though!

Yella Fella
7th September 2013, 17:50
I think we will make this the one for the FAR North to keep stuff spread. Perhaps us regional bods could get together before a Queensferry meet and thrash out the official Scottish meets and when we are holding them?
What you guys think?

Chris

I agree :)

Tim_Burgess
8th September 2013, 19:57
Some of my photos from last Sunday:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02541s_zpsedb1dbb2.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02541s_zpsedb1dbb2.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02540s_zps286c1eba.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02540s_zps286c1eba.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02547s_zpsfdce84cd.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02547s_zpsfdce84cd.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02544s_zpsd960e880.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02544s_zpsd960e880.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02546s_zps3880e806.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02546s_zps3880e806.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02551s_zpsb4e730ba.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02551s_zpsb4e730ba.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02557s_zpsf4de128b.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02557s_zpsf4de128b.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02561s_zps4ca96d9c.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02561s_zps4ca96d9c.jpg.html)

And finally....

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02564s_zps5c02cb2c.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02564s_zps5c02cb2c.jpg.html)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC02565s_zpseb6ecc13.jpg (http://s126.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Burgess/media/DSC02565s_zpseb6ecc13.jpg.html)

generic_username
8th September 2013, 20:06
Looked good!

Nice subtle Audi R8 as well. My God, that's a car marque for idiots.