PDA

View Full Version : anglo scottish meet, gretna

clarkie46
22nd July 2013, 19:41
As a new member this was my first attended meeting and i would like to thank all present for making myself and my wife very welcome. The atmosphere was extremely friendly and we both look forward to attending more events in the future.

Simondi
22nd July 2013, 20:06
It was a really good day, glad you enjoyed it. Here's to many more

murphyv310
22nd July 2013, 20:29
Seconded.
Great day and great company.

MASTIFF2
22nd July 2013, 20:31
Nice to meet you , look forwa\rd to seeing you in the future :D

Brian

FLYER
22nd July 2013, 21:28
Glad you had a good time , we are a nice bunch r:Deally ...

FrazzleTC
22nd July 2013, 21:32
An excellent meet, and I'm glad that you had such a great day! I didn't get round to chatting to you, but I'm sure I'll see you at other meets.

MASTIFF2
22nd July 2013, 21:38
An excellent meet, and I'm glad that you had such a great day! I didn't get round to chatting to you, but I'm sure I'll see you at other meets.

Best of Luck in your new role mate , look forward to seeing you next meet :bowdown:

Brian

keithybhoy
23rd July 2013, 14:06
gutted i missed this im a fool lol. I thought it was this weekend coming. ragin doesnt even begin to explain how angry i am with myself.!st one ive missed in 3 years :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

derekosb
24th July 2013, 18:34
gutted i missed this im a fool lol. I thought it was this weekend coming. ragin doesnt even begin to explain how angry i am with myself.!st one ive missed in 3 years :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wondered what happened to you?? :(

There was a few we were expecting that didn't manage but I really thought you would have made it.

Derek

keithybhoy
3rd August 2013, 20:50
Aye derek im a pure tool been bizy painting the new house so wasent gettin on line to check stuff and for some reason thought it was the next weekend. It wont happen again lol as its the one meet i can comit to as work stops me goin to the hawes inn. Il try to make a point for the november meet at lomand shores. :} :}