PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet Sunday 18th August

rich17865
22nd July 2013, 21:10
Our next arranged monthly Sunday meet will be on the 18th August at 12pm at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

My family and I will be there to get some food, I will as usual have my tools with me. Come along, bring the family, with the weather getting better it makes for a nice Sunday out!

Please don't turn up and leave without finding us, send me a PM and I will let you have my phone number in case you cannot find us.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

MattyC
23rd July 2013, 00:02
Not sure I'll be at this, at the old mans for an Air Ambulance charity event on the evening of the 17th. But will be travelling back on the Sunday afternoon, so depending what time I get back in the area, I'll try to call in.

:)

carguy143
24th July 2013, 15:26
I should be there for this.

Rik.

rich17865
12th August 2013, 21:05
A bump for this, as I had forgotten too :D

Shaker
12th August 2013, 21:10
I intend to make one of these meets one day, will have to miss this again. My other half & I are part of the events team for the AACI (American Auto Club International) and its our final show this weekend down at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton. Oh well maybe next time.

Godfer
12th August 2013, 21:26
Saves the schlepp to Crewe! ;-)

rich17865
12th August 2013, 21:37
Shaker, the American Auto Mag meet is held at the Hollow Tree too, on the first and third Wednesday of each month.

Sid, yes it does, better remind me to bring it because I am stacked out at the moment, I am, forgetting everything.

Shaker
13th August 2013, 20:21
Shaker, the American Auto Mag meet is held at the Hollow Tree too, on the first and third Wednesday of each month.

Yes I belive its just moved there, 3rd July, I used to go to that meet when it was at the Cheshire Lounge (Nags Head) on the A56.
Strangely we (AACI) have our monthly meet on the first Monday of the month also at the Hollow Tree.
Small world and the Hollow Tree is getting a lot of business from local car meets.
I'm going to try and make one of the meets either the Tuesday or Sunday, maybe bring the 260 & the ZTT.

vindaloo
13th August 2013, 20:31
I'll be there about 12 noon.

J1MBO
18th August 2013, 22:22
Nice to see everybody today :D.

andyg2011
18th August 2013, 23:24
Aye it was a good

Thanks to rich who fitted my FBh and a new turbo hose

The car is great and pulls as soon as the foot hits the floor......

it was good to see u all again

MattyC
19th August 2013, 00:11
Sorry I missed this, I didn't get back from Hereford until 1800ish. It was a heavy night lol!! Hope everyone had a good day :)

James.uk
19th August 2013, 14:15
My apologies gentlemen... :o:o . I intended to be there, but I simply forgot. Took the dog to the park... :confused:

Memory deff seems more unreliable since my stroke?? But don't see the connection really. Dodgy left arm and bad memory?.. :shrug:

I have started writing everything down, prob is, I forget to look at the lists...... :shrug: