29th July 2013, 14:39
Here you go lads a yorkie meet

Saturday August 24th 10.30am
Thrybergh Country Park
Doncaster Road
Thrybergh
Rotherham
S65 4NU
Please be aware this is not a offical 75/ZT owners club meet and is not covered by the clubs insurance and the owners do not take any responsibility for the meet.

NAMES HERE PLEASE.
1 Actros
2 Stocktake
3 Raynor
4 Lexey5900
5 Pab
6 Ricardo65
7 Andy Willi
8 BigRuss
9 Duotone
10 Suzuble (poss)
11 Willshot (poss)
12 James uk
14 Stanningtonglen
15 Nigeeb
16 DJ53 DGO
17 Timbo p6
18 union wheels
19 mark2000cc (poss)
20 Nigeeb
21 Whitegold
22 Nathan.

stocktake
29th July 2013, 14:41
If I must Bliiiian :laughing2: me love you long time

Raynor
29th July 2013, 14:47
Can count me in

lexey5900
29th July 2013, 15:30
and me please bliiiiannnn :laughing2::laughing2:

pab
29th July 2013, 15:56
Sick me down as per usual, please Bli. ;)

sikelsh
29th July 2013, 16:05
Ill try my very best to make it given the reason for the date, Bryan, if I don't I wish you all the best :grouphug:

Simon
(in man pants today!)

andy willi
29th July 2013, 16:53
me to (love you long time Brian)

andy

Tatts
29th July 2013, 17:03
Working....

BigRuss
29th July 2013, 17:58
Please put my name on the list, will try and make this one if I can :D

Russ

Duotone
29th July 2013, 18:44
I'll come along..

Dave T

stocktake
29th July 2013, 19:52
Come on Bli, hully up and update list .....

actros
29th July 2013, 20:13
Come on Bli, hully up and update list .....All updated now my lovely :getmecoat:

suzublu
29th July 2013, 20:15
Possible;)

Duotone
29th July 2013, 20:15
Come on Bli, hully up and update list .....

Hope your not taking the micky. Mr. S

Dave T

stocktake
29th July 2013, 20:30
I would love to come blian, but my gleat gleat gland parents forbid me as they do not have enough money to start another famiry just now, If you could just send cash I would be very glateful and send more pictures :D

rots of rove a fliend of Mr Frower Pants

Duotone
29th July 2013, 20:36
I would love to come blian, but my gleat gleat gland parents forbid me as they do not have enough money to start another famiry just now, If you could just send cash I would be very glateful and send more pictures :D

rots of rove a fliend of Mr Frower Pants

Thats very naughty. He is a very a delicate flower. ;);)

Dave T

actros
29th July 2013, 22:09

rots of rove a fliend of Mr Frower PantsYou ************* will get you back

James.uk
29th July 2013, 23:50
I think I had better come to referee.. lol .. :D

On 2nd thoughts, I will come over on the Sunday after the fighting is over.. innit.. lol... :D

willshot
30th July 2013, 09:01
Can you add me to the list, Brian, please. Only provisional though. I may be sprog and dog sitting that day.:D:D:D

Nige B
2nd August 2013, 07:23
I Should be able to attend this one Brian...for a couple of hours at least.

lexey5900
4th August 2013, 11:26
your turn for the coffee nigel lol

Nige B
4th August 2013, 14:25
your turn for the coffee nigel lolyep no worries, i might stretch to 2 so you can wash down your masssive brekkie....and a can for the lad...:D

stanningtonglen
4th August 2013, 16:23
Hi all, put me down for this please

lexey5900
4th August 2013, 17:11
god i have been rumbled now people will think i only go for the breakfast lol:drool4::drool4::drool4:

GJ53 DGO
9th August 2013, 18:46
Please put me down, can't guarantee it but 99% I'll be there to make everyone else look even better :)

stocktake
12th August 2013, 12:55
Bumpety bump, big car park to fill :)

sikelsh
12th August 2013, 14:11
Simon flowery pants can't make it :( bank holiday weekend, so am away down the van.

Sorry

ssizefive
12th August 2013, 14:20
Sorry, I can't make this one either as I am also away in the caravan that week.

Steve.

stocktake
12th August 2013, 16:58
Simon flowery pants can't make it :( bank holiday weekend, so am away down the van.

Sorry

Sorry, I can't make this one either as I am also away in the caravan that week.

Steve.

You two comparing pants?

ricardo65
12th August 2013, 18:41
Hi bri can you put me down as possible please as it is a Saturday work will have to be priority thanks

Timbo.P6
18th August 2013, 23:06
put me on list please

McLaren
19th August 2013, 00:10
Can not make this one as at a wedding :(

Union Wheels
19th August 2013, 23:17
Please put me down on the list.

Cheers, Pete.

Mark2000cc
20th August 2013, 01:29
Could I be added to the list please as a possible, thanks :-)

whitegold
21st August 2013, 10:16
Hi Brian, Put me down as well please !

Nige B
21st August 2013, 10:27
Hi Brian, Put me down as well please !
Are you getting excited Ted :drool4: ? only 3 more sleeps :D:D:D....

nathan
22nd August 2013, 01:30
still all new to this but count me in

andy willi
22nd August 2013, 06:34
still all new to this but count me in

your welcome please attend and meet us all we don't bite

andy

actros
22nd August 2013, 12:48
Hi all the car park is now booked it will be the overflow car park on your right as you come in before you turn left for the public car park.:bowdown::bowdown::drool4::drool4:

whitegold
22nd August 2013, 17:22
Nigel I'm always excited, it's my age, I take tablets for it you know!!! See you Saturday old son:D:D

Moodster020
23rd August 2013, 18:22
I'm mulling over popping by or not-, its only a 5min drive from me! :shrug:

Whats on offer??

Mark2000cc
23rd August 2013, 18:38
Is this a spanner meet? Just wondering if some kind soul could guide me and supply a handbrake compensator, mine is useless!

suzublu
23rd August 2013, 18:40
Not usually a spanner meet Mark,but i'm sure someone will give you a hand ;)

Mark2000cc
23rd August 2013, 18:48
Not usually a spanner meet Mark,but i'm sure someone will give you a hand ;)

Cheers Ronnie, i was just wondering if anyone would have one as I have not purchased one yet, I could probably follow the excellent how to on here to fit it... Hopefully I can make it, things are a bit up in the air at the minute. :-)

stocktake
23rd August 2013, 19:37
I'm mulling over popping by or not-, its only a 5min drive from me! :shrug:

Whats on offer??

Field full of blokes stood in the rain talking about cars, nipping up to the cafe for a cuppa, talking about cars, back out in the rain talking about cars.

That's pretty much it for a social meet like this :)

Nige B
23rd August 2013, 20:06
Field full of blokes stood in the rain talking about cars, nipping up to the cafe for a cuppa, talking about cars, back out in the rain talking about cars.

That's pretty much it for a social meet like this :)
You forgot ribbing that old guy that keeps turning up;)

suzublu
23rd August 2013, 20:16
You forgot ribbing that old guy that keeps turning up;)

They're all old :shrug::D

Nige B
23rd August 2013, 20:18
They're all old :shrug::D
Ok the really old guy..:D

pab
23rd August 2013, 20:25
Cheers Ronnie, i was just wondering if anyone would have one as I have not purchased one yet, I could probably follow the excellent how to on here to fit it... Hopefully I can make it, things are a bit up in the air at the minute. :-) Mark, it's perhaps too short notice, but be in touch with Harry M1BYT for the Compensator. He lives round the corner from me and fits these with his eyes shut.

Duotone
23rd August 2013, 20:55
Mark, it's perhaps too short notice, but be in touch with Harry M1BYT for the Compensator. He lives round the corner from me and fits these with his eyes shut.

Blimey ! That could cause a few problems.;)

Dave T

Mark2000cc
23rd August 2013, 21:00
Lol, i would rather he had his eyes open pab:D;)

Delirious
23rd August 2013, 21:12
Hi Guys
I was thinking of popping in again however im at work till 12.30 so im not too sure if ill miss all the fun
what time will you be packing up for the day ???

Nige B
24th August 2013, 14:34
Another friendly gathering ....new faces new cars to peruse...pete (unionwheels) showing how bear grilles would clean your plenums for you ...Ted (whitegold) getting hold of another upgrade for his splendid ( despite everything I mentioned ) car.Tigers getting the brown spots off his headlights, I believe whitegold will post an "HOW TO " later tonight .That old old guy was there again ,he keeps turning up wherever we meet.. also great to see new younger faces ( nathan , mark ) Don't feel so outnumbered now there are more of us youngsters;).Learned even more about the cars , trim-wise at least from Pab..cannot wait for the next one...see you all soon.regards nige

Mark2000cc
24th August 2013, 14:51
Nice to meet you nigel, even though we didn't get to talk much! Likewise great to meet everyone else... Took a few photos after most had gone.. Doh!

tigers1941
24th August 2013, 15:17
Another friendly gathering ....new faces new cars to peruse...pete (unionwheels) showing how bear grilles would clean your plenums for you ...Ted (whitegold) getting hold of another upgrade for his splendid ( despite everything I mentioned ) car.Tigers getting the brown spots off his headlights, I believe whitegold will post an "HOW TO " later tonight .That old old guy was there again ,he keeps turning up wherever we meet.. also great to see new younger faces ( nathan , mark ) Don't feel so outnumbered now there are more of us youngsters;).Learned even more about the cars , trim-wise at least from Pab..cannot wait for the next one...see you all soon.regards nige

Nice summary Nigel, great seeing you all again, I am always good for a laugh

pab
24th August 2013, 15:31
Just this minute walked in the door..

The weather was against us today, if a better forecast was given maybe a few more cars would have been on show. Thankfully the rain held off.

Nice to meet a few new faces, and nice to see the familiar. :)

beejay
24th August 2013, 15:38
I would liked to have been there but 3 hours drive in the rain for 4 hours chat 3 hours drive back was not logical. Never been to Thryberg so will try next time depending on weather.

pab
24th August 2013, 15:49
I would liked to have been there but 3 hours drive in the rain for 4 hours chat 3 hours drive back was not logical. Never been to Thryberg so will try next time depending on weather. Hopefully see you at the Doncaster National in a couple of weeks Barry. :)

beejay
24th August 2013, 15:54
Thanks Paul, Am booked in to Premier that weekend.

stocktake
24th August 2013, 16:06
Weather was a little rough but nice to see everyone again. Marina was a little upset she couldn't make it this time. I left around 1:30 (lots to do at the moment), After I left i found time to visit an old friend for a chat Before I made my way home :)

Such a beautiful peaceful place, a year ago today we lost her

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff289/stocktake/IMG_0336_zps0c0d6b73.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff289/stocktake/IMG_0340_zpse187e810.jpg

ricardo65
24th August 2013, 16:09
Just got home after a bit of shopping man shopping of course great meet good food nice to see everyone new and old see you all at the national :)

Mark2000cc
24th August 2013, 16:15
Just got home after a bit of shopping man shopping of course great meet good food nice to see everyone new and old see you all at the national :)

Nice to meet you enjoyed chatting today mate :-)

James.uk
24th August 2013, 16:20
Your visit was nice thought Dave....

I may have joined you, but the weather was awfull over here so I gave it a miss... :o

ricardo65
24th August 2013, 16:45
Nice to meet you enjoyed chatting today mate :-)

you too mark love the exhaust makes them sound less freelander lol see you donny:)

Duotone
24th August 2013, 16:51
Always great to meet up with you guys..

Dave T

stanningtonglen
24th August 2013, 18:56
Evening all, good to see you all today and some new faces to, Mark must admit when i seen that exhaust i thought looks well then you notice CDTi so its what on a diesel but it sound really well and the car looks fab good to meet you. seel you all soon :D

nathan
24th August 2013, 20:10
was a good day the drive back wasnt too good though. as i was driving back a warning light came on "engine overheat" which was great so ended up sat at the side of the road waiting for someone to bring me water then set off again. i had to get a jumpstart of mark just to leave. anyway its back now spent ages clean all the **** from the back of the engine and cleaned out plenums, and ecu is sat on the window sill next to all his friends from the boot drying out. its been good to meet everyone today really enjoyed it, looking forward to donny meet. thanks for the help and advice today everyone.

stocktake
24th August 2013, 20:13
Don't be too concerned about the flat battery, They don't take too kindly to the doors and bonnet being continually opened and closed all day :( If you can give the battery a 24 hour charge and see how it goes. as we discussed keep an eye on the water level weekly at least.
See you at Donny :)

Mark2000cc
24th August 2013, 21:36
Evening all, good to see you all today and some new faces to, Mark must admit when i seen that exhaust i thought looks well then you notice CDTi so its what on a diesel but it sound really well and the car looks fab good to meet you. seel you all soon :DThanks glen, was good to meet you too, I really like your wheels and I'm tempted by your spoiler! See you at donny :-)

was a good day the drive back wasnt too good though. as i was driving back a warning light came on "engine overheat" which was great so ended up sat at the side of the road waiting for someone to bring me water then set off again. i had to get a jumpstart of mark just to leave. anyway its back now spent ages clean all the **** from the back of the engine and cleaned out plenums, and ecu is sat on the window sill next to all his friends from the boot drying out. its been good to meet everyone today really enjoyed it, looking forward to donny meet. thanks for the help and advice today everyone.
Sorry to hear that Nathan, hopefully it'sjust teethi ng problems mate, and you can gradually work your way through them. Good to meet a fellow meet newbie today!

nathan
25th August 2013, 10:08
Don't be too concerned about the flat battery, They don't take too kindly to the doors and bonnet being continually opened and closed all day :( If you can give the battery a 24 hour charge and see how it goes. as we discussed keep an eye on the water level weekly at least.
See you at Donny :)

well battery is still on charge and has been since yesterday, so hopefully when everything is back in the car i should be ok. there is one other thing that was mentioned yesterday which was the bonnet opening thing under the bonnet, well i unclipped it yesterday to turn the thing around and it looks as though its already been done? the three metal scews/pins are near to the inside of the box rather than the bonnet which i think was the right way to turn it. other thing with it was the box didnt click back on to tightly as before, so now im worried it may pop off and i wont be able to open the bonnet.

nathan
25th August 2013, 10:22
Sorry to hear that Nathan, hopefully it'sjust teethi ng problems mate, and you can gradually work your way through them. Good to meet a fellow meet newbie today![/QUOTE]

hopefully think i may have topped it up with too much water now but better to have too much than have none i suppose. i should get there with everything eventually. it was good to meet you too what are the chances of two of us being new to the meet scene.

pab
25th August 2013, 10:39
Sorry to hear that Nathan, hopefully it'sjust teethi ng problems mate, and you can gradually work your way through them. Good to meet a fellow meet newbie today!

hopefully think i may have topped it up with too much water now but better to have too much than have none i suppose. i should get there with everything eventually. it was good to meet you too what are the chances of two of us being new to the meet scene.[/QUOTE]

The coolant should be on the Max tab viewed inside the tank, and this should be maintained and topped up with a cold engine.

If you have overfilled the tank, coolant is usually expelled through the cap when the system is up to operating temperature.. Keep an eye on it.

Catch you soon.

whitegold
25th August 2013, 11:53
Another good day, even with the weather, at least rain stayed away. Started with a good ' belly filling' breakfast and just got better. Good to see new faces as well as 'old'. Got myself another upgrade from Nigel also a 'freebee', Thank's again Nigel, not too sure about the 'How-to' though Nige:D. Sorry to be missing Doncaster in 2 weeks but I'm sure everbody will have a great time. Thank's again for another good day:getmecoat::getmecoat:

nathan
25th August 2013, 18:09
ive done everything that was said yesterday to try and sort my battery draining issue and it is still draining and i have no idea why.the battery had been on charge all night, ive put it in the car along with ecu and everything from the boot and everything was fine drove a few miles then left the car off about an hour, got back in and it wouldnt start. everything is working in the car but when i turn the key to start there is just a clicking sound from the engine. what can i try next?

nathan
25th August 2013, 18:10
ive done everything that was said yesterday to try and sort my battery draining issue and it is still draining and i have no idea why.the battery had been on charge all night, ive put it in the car along with ecu and everything from the boot and everything was fine drove a few miles then left the car off about an hour, got back in and it wouldnt start. everything is working in the car but when i turn the key to start there is just a clicking sound from the engine. what can i try next?

also still not too sure how to use this forum or any for that matter so dont really know where i should put this ill get there eventually.

tigers1941
25th August 2013, 19:15
Some snaps from Saturday, great to see you all

Nige B
26th August 2013, 10:04
Another good day, even with the weather, at least rain stayed away. Started with a good ' belly filling' breakfast and just got better. Good to see new faces as well as 'old'. Got myself another upgrade from Nigel also a 'freebee', Thank's again Nigel, not too sure about the 'How-to' though Nige:D. Sorry to be missing Doncaster in 2 weeks but I'm sure everbody will have a great time. Thank's again for another good day:getmecoat::getmecoat:
No problem Ted , it was nothing..glad to be abe to give back to the forum membership that helped me out on many occasions....as for belly filling , just HOW BIG was your breakfast ? to fill the !"bay window " :D:D ?cheers Nige