PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Tree Meet Tuesday 3rd September

rich17865
10th August 2013, 09:15
Our next arranged monthly evening meet is going to be at 20:00 Tuesday 3rd September at the Hollow Tree in Stretton.

Following our last Wednesday meet, it was agreed by nearly all that we should change the day to a Tuesday as the American car show really has taken over and it is no fun trying to get food or drink at the bar. Plus car parking was ridiculous, why you need 3 parking spaces for one American car is beyond me :D. As a result, there should be enough free space for people to be without resorting in using Rik's car as a bench :p:

As usual I will be there, come one come all, with the evenings being brighter now, I will keep my tools with me in case any tinkering needs to be done.

I will probably be there for about 19:00 to get some food.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

carguy143
10th August 2013, 09:23
Count me in Rich. :D

It's always a pleasure to meet up with the usual suspects both old and new.

Rik.

rich17865
10th August 2013, 09:26
I had better remember that it is on a Tuesday, my memory what it is and that :D

andyg2011
10th August 2013, 09:30
Yes please good buddy

vindaloo
13th August 2013, 20:33
Probably be able to come.

GED75
31st August 2013, 18:58
i will do my best to attend,its a bit of a hassle that its now on tuesdays as i normally pick my lad up from the army cadets ,i will have to have a disscussion :twonk::banghead: with the x see if she will pick him up

rich17865
31st August 2013, 21:05
i will do my best to attend,its a bit of a hassle that its now on tuesdays as i normally pick my lad up from the army cadets ,i will have to have a disscussion :twonk::banghead: with the x see if she will pick him up

You are not the first person to say that Tuesdays are a problem, in fact you are the fourth person to tell me that.

I think another change is on the cards :shrug:

GED75
31st August 2013, 21:14
maybe keep weds but change location:shrug:

andyg2011
31st August 2013, 21:32
You are not the first person to say that Tuesdays are a problem, in fact you are the fourth person to tell me that.

I think another change is on the cards :shrug:

Mondays ?????:shrug:

fusilier50
1st September 2013, 22:42
unfortunately i am always working tuesday evenings and cant make it. free every monday wednesday and saturday evenings though

SWISSTONY
3rd September 2013, 14:05
Is this meet still on tonight? I am now in possession of my ZT and would very much like to meet some other forum users!:D

andyg2011
3rd September 2013, 14:05
Is this meet still on tonight? I am now in possession of my ZT and would very much like to meet some other forum users!:D

Yessssssssssssssss Tony Its on bud

See you there :drool4:

SWISSTONY
3rd September 2013, 14:10
Cool, I'm putting some pics I just quickly took when I got in up in a minute, hoping to get some next to some other MG/75 tonight:D

andyg2011
3rd September 2013, 14:11
Cool, I'm putting some pics I just quickly took when I got in up in a minute, hoping to get some next to some other MG/75 tonight:D

ohh yeah mate :bowdown:

GED75
3rd September 2013, 14:20
Ill be there see you all later:}

andyg2011
3rd September 2013, 14:22
Ill be there see you all later:}

Nice one GED

I want to pick your head and see your FBH remote :bowdown:

rich17865
3rd September 2013, 14:36
Yessssssssssssssss Tony Its on bud

See you there :drool4:

ohh yeah mate :bowdown:

Andy, you do make us sound like a bunch of plonkers

GED75
3rd September 2013, 15:01
Nice one GED

I want to pick your head and see your FBH remote :bowdown:no problem see you later

carguy143
3rd September 2013, 16:17
I'm not going to make it tonight I'm afraid. I've spent all afternoon cleaning and now my daughter is coming over for a rare mid week visit (it's her birthday).

andyg2011
3rd September 2013, 16:22
Andy, you do make us sound like a bunch of plonkers

Just me mate Just me :getmecoat:

andyg2011
3rd September 2013, 16:23
I'm not going to make it tonight I'm afraid. I've spent all afternoon cleaning and now my daughter is coming over for a rare mid week visit (it's her birthday).

Thats a shame but spending time with your daughter beats any meets :D

rich17865
3rd September 2013, 16:26

Say happy birthday from us :D

carguy143
3rd September 2013, 17:14
Thats a shame but spending time with your daughter beats any meets :D

It sure does! :p::D

I'll hopefully see you all at another meet soon.

Have a good night.

Rik.

fusilier50
3rd September 2013, 21:02
Spur of the moment decision to come and meet you all and my first real drive in my new car. shame was too dark to have proper look at your cars. From what the landlord was saying we can park anywhere we want next time? maybe in the lit area next time.
A real pleasure to meet you all. I can already sense the addiction beginning.

main piece of advice from the evening was to get my 75 remapped. Where and when can i have this done? How much does it cost?

GED75
3rd September 2013, 21:41
Spur of the moment decision to come and meet you all and my first real drive in my new car. shame was too dark to have proper look at your cars. From what the landlord was saying we can park anywhere we want next time? maybe in the lit area next time.
A real pleasure to meet you all. I can already sense the addiction beginning.

main piece of advice from the evening was to get my 75 remapped. Where and when can i have this done? How much does it cost?nice to meet you ken,big russ is the guy for remaps,cost never seems to be made public ,but it aint expensive;)

fusilier50
3rd September 2013, 22:24
i think it will be top of my agenda when i get paid next month. So did you like my car? what you could see of it. I wanted to know if it was worth the money i'd paid and to be reassured i hadnt bought a lemon

rich17865
3rd September 2013, 22:32
Big THANKS to everyone for coming tonight, a great turnout again. Very nice to see some new faces,

Swisstony's Typhoon 190 looks absolutely stunning!

It was a shame it got dark so early and if it is as quiet as that next time I agree that parking in the better light would be a good idea.

My apologies to Swisstony and Fusilier 50 for seeming a little ignorant earlier, it wasn't my intention :o

Pop along to the Sunday meet on the 15th so we can get a proper look at your new cars :D

rich17865
3rd September 2013, 22:33
i think it will be top of my agenda when i get paid next month. So did you like my car? what you could see of it. I wanted to know if it was worth the money i'd paid and to be reassured i hadnt bought a lemon

From what we saw, it looked great, of you can make it for the Sunday meet we can give it a proper look over ;)

vindaloo
5th September 2013, 08:59

Ken, your car looked well worth the money paid especially with all the tasty equipment it has as standard. Hopefully we will be able to appreciate it more at a Sunday daytime meet.