PDA

View Full Version : Yorkie gazebo parts

ssizefive
17th August 2013, 17:51
Anyone that attended the last spanner meet will be aware that our gazebo was damaged due to the 'breezy' weather conditions. I have managed to repair all except two of the poles and could do with some help trying to locate some replacements. The gazebo is a Argos 4m x 3m and the poles we need are part number 2 which is 101.5cm long & has a diameter of 2.5 cm, the other is part 2b and that one is 106 cm & has a 2.5cm diameter at one end & 2.2cm at the other.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Steve.

stocktake
17th August 2013, 17:55
Anything here Steve?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xargos+ga zebo+poles&_nkw=argos+gazebo+poles&_sacat=0&_from=R40

ssizefive
17th August 2013, 18:12
Have just located part 2 here http://www.gazebospareparts.co.uk/SAArgos3x4/K-2.htm but 2b is out of stock:(

I looked at them as well Dave but don't think they are the right ones.
I would order 2b from the same place but they are suggesting a few weeks before it will arrive & we need it for the September meet.

Steve.

ssizefive
17th August 2013, 18:42
Think i might have just sorted it - have just ordered another pole that should do the job ( fingers crossed :D )

Steve

sikelsh
17th August 2013, 20:07
Steve, I'm sure we have the bits, but probably won't see you till the next meet unless your in Lincolnshire for the bank holiday with the van.

Simon

ssizefive
18th August 2013, 05:15
Steve, I'm sure we have the bits, but probably won't see you till the next meet unless your in Lincolnshire for the bank holiday with the van.

Simon

Thanks Simon, I remember we spoke about the poles you have but thought it was unlikely our paths would cross before the next meet - unfortunately I am not going to Lincolnshire next week, we are going to Buxton. I haven't been able to locate the correct pole but have ordered one with the right diameter that I can use together with the damaged pole to make one that will do the job :}.

Steve.

ssizefive
18th August 2013, 05:17
Anything here Steve?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xargos+ga zebo+poles&_nkw=argos+gazebo+poles&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Thanks for directing me back to these, although they are not the right ones I can use one together with the old pole so we can make a do.

Steve.

jubby
18th August 2013, 13:17
my gazebo got damaged in the wind but i wont be repairing mine.if you still need parts ithink mine will fit.i can fetch them to the next meet on the saturday or the friday if anybody there.

ssizefive
18th August 2013, 15:36
my gazebo got damaged in the wind but i wont be repairing mine.if you still need parts ithink mine will fit.i can fetch them to the next meet on the saturday or the friday if anybody there.

Thanks, i will let you know how i get on when the poles arrive.

Steve.

James.uk
18th August 2013, 16:24
Hi Jubby, will your gazebo fit my 75 if I keep the drivers door open?

Hi Steve, I hope you are able to sort it, prob Brians fault ya know... ;)