PDA

View Full Version : Premium Bumper

MattyC
30th August 2013, 02:05
Right, this is a shot in the dark!

But anyone with a genuine Rover premium bumper, looking to free-up some cash perhaps, I'd be interested in swapping my Starlight Silver MG7 premium bumper (the same shape as the Rover V8/Premium bumper, NOT the Roewe 750 bumper), which currently has an MG7 badge on it ( I also have a facelift Rover badge for it) and also a colour-coded SEAT Leon splitter attached to the underside for yours...

I'd also be interested in negotiating a cash settlement to you in addition to my premium bumper as part of the deal.

Obviously the bumper is less than 6 months old, has been sprayed in Starlight Silver, and the MG7 grille was shipped in February so is very new and therefore has only the lightest of scratches (never been near a carwash!!). I don't mind if your bumper is not starlight silver, and I'd also consider getting mine resprayed to the same colour as your car by my local bodyshop who did mine.

I know it's a strange request, but I used to have a Rover premium bumper, until some twonk kindly wrote it off for me in February, drove off, and left me with an £900 bill to sort/replace it, and one day I'd like to get it back haha!

So if you're interested, drop me a PM and we can talk. :)

FrazzleTC
30th August 2013, 10:56
I've spotted this on ebay, which could be worth bidding on. Afterall, you can get a mark 1 bumper and lights for pennies, and then you've got a diesel auto 75 to sell, as well as the bumper on your current car?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2002-ROVER-75-CONNOISSEUR-SE-2-0-CDT-V8-GRILLE-LOTS-OF-EXTRAS-/181198156688?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a30407390

MattyC
30th August 2013, 17:28
I've spotted this on ebay, which could be worth bidding on. Afterall, you can get a mark 1 bumper and lights for pennies, and then you've got a diesel auto 75 to sell, as well as the bumper on your current car?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-2002-ROVER-75-CONNOISSEUR-SE-2-0-CDT-V8-GRILLE-LOTS-OF-EXTRAS-/181198156688?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a30407390

Thanks, will certainly be keeping my eye on that, appreciated! :}